Can’t log back into Microsoft account on switch

Discus and support Can’t log back into Microsoft account on switch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] [img] I was playing minecraft on my nintendo switch signed into my microsoft account. When i was done i closed minecraft and when i went back on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AimlessSky, Apr 21, 2019.

1. AimlessSky
    AimlessSky Guest

Can’t log back into Microsoft account on switch [​IMG]

Can’t log back into Microsoft account on switch [​IMG]
    I
    was playing minecraft on my nintendo switch signed into my microsoft account. When i was done i closed minecraft and when i went back on it signed me out of my microsoft account. I went to the aka.ms/remoteconnect website. I pit in just my email and this message
    popped up.

:)

AimlessSky, Apr 21, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Lcda,

We will be locking this thread since it has been revived by a reply. If you require support, or would like to start a discussion, please create a new thread. We look forward to hearing more from you soon.
  3. XBF Lance J Win User

Hey Aimless Sky,

Thank you for reaching out. We understand you have been experiencing some trouble logging back into Minecraft on your Nintendo Switch. If you haven't already done so, go ahead and try uninstalling and reinstalling Minecraft on your switch. One the game is
    ready, launch it and sign in using your Microsoft Account. Be prepared to re-link up your account through the aka.ms/remoteconnect site via the unique code provided. Feel free to follow

this link
    if you encounter any sort of problem. We will eagerly await your response! :D
  4. AimlessSky Win User

The error message I keep getting is on the website aka.ma/remoteconnect. I can log in on my account on the xbox app and mcpe. When ever i try the website this pops up. I went on nintendos website and was told its on microsofts behalf.
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello AimlessSky,

Are you able to sign into the Microsoft account on our website? If so, this would then concern the game not properly recognizing your account on your Nintendo Switch.

Also, if you are able to sign into the account on our website without any errors appearing, the next best course of action may involve getting in contact with
    Nintendo Support for further support with troubleshooting on your Switch.

Try this for us and let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Sky,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue with signing in. You can use the

Minecraft FAQ for switch
    . First power off the switch completely, leave off for 30 seconds then turn back on.

Now that I have a Microsoft account, how do I sign in on my Switch?

1. On the Minecraft game home screen, click Sign in with a Microsoft account.
    2. This will bring up a screen providing you with a unique 8-digit code and instructing you to go to
      http://aka.ms/remoteconnect.
    3. Complete your sign-in by following the instructions on this site to enter the 8-digit code

Try this and let us know.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Can’t log back into Microsoft account on switch - Similar Threads - Can’t log Microsoft

2. I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out: Minecraft signed me out of my microsoft account, I try to log back in on the same account it was on and it’s saying it’s already connected and it also says Please Sign in With your previously...
  3. My microsoft store isn’t working and now i can’t log back into my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft store isn’t working and now i can’t log back into my xbox: When I try to go to the microsoft store on my xbox it doesn’t work so I kept resetting my xbox and nothing worked, So i decides to log out of my account and then i decided to log back into it but...
  4. Can’t log into my Microsoft account to get to minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t log into my Microsoft account to get to minecraft: I have been trying to log into my Microsoft account on my ps5 to go to Minecraft but it won’t let me log in so I tried to change my password but it didn’t work so I did the form which also didn’t...
  5. I can’t log in to my Microsoft account on F1 23

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t log in to my Microsoft account on F1 23: I have an Xbox one s and just bought f1 23. I haven’t used the Xbox in a while so I expected to have to sign in when it loaded, which I did. When the f1 game finally downloaded and I got on, it...
  6. Recently switched networks and can’t log back into Microsoft because I made account on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recently switched networks and can’t log back into Microsoft because I made account on...: I recently switched networks and because I did so I can’t log back into my Microsoft account. I made the account on my other network, and I can’t log back in to Microsoft because I already made an...
  7. Can’t log back in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t log back in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft: I have been having this issue for almost two years now. I accidentally signed out of my Microsoft account on Minecraft and tried to log back in. It keeps telling me that my account is already...
  8. Can’t Log Into Microsoft Account on Minecraft for PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t Log Into Microsoft Account on Minecraft for PlayStation: As the title suggests, I just got Minecraft on my PS5 and have been eager to play! Unfortunately, I’m getting an error saying that I cannot connect my Microsoft account to my playstation account...
  9. Can’t log out of Microsoft account on Minecraft Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t log out of Microsoft account on Minecraft Xbox: On my Minecraft the ‘sign out of your Microsoft account’ doesn’t show up. I want to log out and log back in because of the ‘you need to authenticate Microsoft services’ error....
  10. Can’t log into Microsoft account “too many repeated authentication attempts” after first...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t log into Microsoft account “too many repeated authentication attempts” after first...: I haven’t been able to log into my account for about 3 weeks now. When the problem originally started i booted up my series s and as soon as it automatically tried to log me in I got a pop up that...