Can’t load purchased game or user profile

Discus and support Can’t load purchased game or user profile in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to load Starfield on Xbox S, I get error “user who bought game needs to sign in”. I am signed in but my profile won’t load. Xbox status... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Deb Patterson, Sep 26, 2023.

1. Can’t load purchased game or user profile

When I try to load Starfield on Xbox S, I get error “user who bought game needs to sign in”. I am signed in but my profile won’t load.

Xbox status says some services are down. Worried that my account has been hacked.

:)

Deb Patterson, Sep 26, 2023
  2. eugenelovett Win User

can't sign in to xbox live account on xbox 360

I can’t make purchases on xbox360 console, I can make purchase on my computer for xbox 360 games, but I can’t play them cause I can’t sign in to xbox profiles or gametags
  3. ProfChrisMason Win User

Xbox One S loads with no sound / no games load

I don’t understand how this will help. I don’t have a connection issue with the network. The network connects fine. Games don’t load because they time out loading, not because they can’t connect. My Xbox live and user profile connect fine. I fail to understand how doing network troubleshooting would solve anything here.
  4. Oshigata Onza Win User

New series x froze up now won’t properly load profile and won’t play any games

Can’t play any games all of them are saying I have to sign into the profile that purchased them
  5. BubbleLlama Win User

I have an Xbox series s. I can not play any 360 games. Every time I try, I try to download my profile and the msg “can’t connect to Xbox live” comes up.

I tried that. When I press a to download profile it loads saying check network status then says it can’t connect.
  6. elliottridge Win User

Xbox hasn’t been working for over 2 weeks

No setting have been changed. Not even game and app thumbnails load. Home screen back ground doesn’t load. I can’t even go onto my own profile.

The only thing i can do is play some games and talk to friends through game chat.
Thema:

Can’t load purchased game or user profile

1. Can’t load purchased game or user profile - Similar Threads - Can’t load purchased

2. FH5 kicks me out on loading screen. Can’t play at all.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 kicks me out on loading screen. Can’t play at all.: So, I try and play Forza Horizon 5 on my Xbox series S I just got. First time I’ve attempted to play in a while, and my game will show the screen saying “press A to start.” Once I do that, it...
  3. I can’t load into my GTA 5, every time i click on the game on my xbox one it kicks me back...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t load into my GTA 5, every time i click on the game on my xbox one it kicks me back...: I can’t load into my GTA 5, every time i click on the game on my xbox one it kicks me back to the home screen. 60c92550-c613-45f2-bc9f-a76688f95e6e
  4. Hey I downloaded some skins on Xbox for doom eternal I load up the game and I can’t use any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I downloaded some skins on Xbox for doom eternal I load up the game and I can’t use any...: Hey I downloaded some skins on Xbox for doom eternal I load up the game and I can’t use any of them I also can’t connect to online servers what do I do? d22da464-873c-48b5-8ff5-c4f1d84c6def
  5. I can’t add my account to my Xbox after factory resetting, it just brings a loading sign up...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t add my account to my Xbox after factory resetting, it just brings a loading sign up...: I’ve had to factory reset my Xbox, but now I can’t add my account back onto my Xbox, I’ve been trying to connect to live chat for about 2 hours and it won’t let me request a call back, what should...
  6. Can’t load forza

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t load forza: the game loads and starts the initial start up but goes to a black screen with a loading symbol and won’t start the main menu. I have the recommended settings all my drivers are updated, no issues...
  7. Can’t send or load messages on Xbox app, console or website.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t send or load messages on Xbox app, console or website.: So for the past 9 hours or so I haven’t been able to send or load messages on the xbox app, console or website. It still gives me a banner notification on my phone and an xbox notification on my...
  8. Why can’t I change load out on split screen in mw2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I change load out on split screen in mw2: Me and my partner trying to play cod mw2 and every time we play online and split screen we can never change load outs or see scores we have uninstalled it and reset it and it’s still not working...
  9. After the Xbox loading screen I get a black screen and can’t get out of it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    After the Xbox loading screen I get a black screen and can’t get out of it.: After the Xbox loading screen I get a black screen and can’t get out of it. 72920840-7abf-4275-aae9-ee8af455cdf2
  10. Why can’t i load all the way in to the rec on NBA 2k23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t i load all the way in to the rec on NBA 2k23: So ever since the update on NBA2k23 it won’t let me load all the way in to the rec i just get stuck on The loading screen 684b75e4-6f7f-4a46-96d4-4e3e58eee225