Can't load player storage : Ark survival evolved

Discus and support Can't load player storage : Ark survival evolved in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When i launch the game and click the "Start" button, the game start loading for a while and then an error occure with the message : Can't load player... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FlorianPLATZ, Apr 20, 2020.

1. FlorianPLATZ
    FlorianPLATZ Guest

When i launch the game and click the "Start" button, the game start loading for a while and then an error occure with the message :

Can't load player storage

What does that mean and what should i do to have access to the game again?

:)

FlorianPLATZ, Apr 20, 2020
  2. FreakRoach Win User

Ark Survival Evolved: Required to purchase Extinction?

Ark Survival Evolved is a full game, and Ark Extinction is an add-on. Your title and description are contrary to each other and so I'm confused.

If you purchased Ark Survival Evolved then you should be just able to play it. However, if you purchased Ark Extinction then you must also purchase Ark
    Survival Evolved.
  3. Hardcore Games™ Win User

Xbox series x and the s

So i saw the xbox series x loading newer games at 120 fps but what about games like ark. Will it be able to run at 60 fps or is ark survival evolved meant to be played at 30 (which it still doesnt). Also will the load times be much quicker for ark?
    ark survival is a very large game but it should run fine at at 60 fps on the upcoming console
  4. TSB Hazey Win User

Accidentally deleted profile save data

it was for the game ark survival evolved
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Duda xbox play anywhere y Windows 10

Hi there Paper Man,

Thanks so much for the reply as well for trying the troubleshooting steps.

The next step, will require using a weblink to help acquire the Ark Survival Evolved for PC from the game pass.

Try this and let us know the results.
  6. DTW Dirty Harry Win User

can we get a bf1 forum?

Yes. And an Ark: Survival Evolved forum as well.
Thema:

1. Can't load player storage : Ark survival evolved - Similar Threads - Can't load player

2. Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.: Hello I already tried everything thats out on the internet for getting my cloudsafefile back but nothing works. I would like to have a contact from somebody that could help me to get that sorted...
  3. Can't get Xbox One s to load into troubleshoot menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't get Xbox One s to load into troubleshoot menu: I have an Xbox One S that only loaded to a green screen and occasionally loaded to profile menu and would freeze. While trying to get it to load into troubleshoot mode, I now just get a black...
  4. I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...: I've deleted all save data in game but when i use the Xbox app to join my friend's dedicated server on his xbox it loads up a server i played a couple of years ago. I have a character i'm playing...
  5. My son can't get Madden 2024 to load on xbox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son can't get Madden 2024 to load on xbox 1: Can't get Madden 2024 to load on xbox one just stop installing. We have applied all updates and have enough space 7a4292c1-daea-4328-be2b-c42f76bc0132
  6. Why can't I load ANY games on the cloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I load ANY games on the cloud?: I just renewed my game pass subscription and yet I can't play anything on the cloud. Every single game I try to launch gives me a horrible wait time, counts down and then ends up just saying the...
  7. Why can't i load forza horizon 5 anymore. I own the disc. For about 3-4 days now the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i load forza horizon 5 anymore. I own the disc. For about 3-4 days now the game...: My game forza horizon 5 wont load bfa603c8-e9e5-49e4-8af6-6acbb04bc321
  8. Can't load into ARK player dedicated server my friend has, please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't load into ARK player dedicated server my friend has, please help.: I cannot load into my friends player dedicated server. Whenever I try to join it loads the PrimalGameDate_BP and then cannot connect into the server from there. I have tried to reset my wifi,...
  9. "Can't load player connected storage" : Ark survival evolved. im on windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Can't load player connected storage" : Ark survival evolved. im on windows 11: I NEED HELP! "Can't load player connected storage" : Ark survival evolved. im on windows 11 aac87c30-4d20-4509-9ff6-5275d6715ab7
  10. Can't load player connected storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't load player connected storage: i installed ark survival evolved on xbox live&microfost and when i start the game and i click start, an error comes up and says can't load player connected storage. i been having this problem for...