Can’t load into a friend’s realm on Minecraft Bedrock edition

Discus and support Can’t load into a friend’s realm on Minecraft Bedrock edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’m on Xbox one and my friends are on Xbox series s I get stuck on the resource pack loading screen and after 5-10 minutes it kicks me off. We’ve tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DenizSalih1, Dec 21, 2022.

1. DenizSalih1
    DenizSalih1 Guest

I’m on Xbox one and my friends are on Xbox series s I get stuck on the resource pack loading screen and after 5-10 minutes it kicks me off. We’ve tried everything but nothing has worked.

:)

DenizSalih1, Dec 21, 2022
  2. TYMPLAR Win User

Reinstall the game you may have gotten a bad download or your version(s) are outdated
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Speedy,

Thank for coming to the forums. We recommend to make sure you are both on the same version. Also if you keep getting stuck on the screen, try uninstall and reinstall the game. Sometimes a game will install but be corrupt.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

it's probably either your or your friend's NAT, and it's caused by your ISP's configuration.

What is NAT:

NAT is nothing more than a protocol that translates IP addresses and TCP ports from the local network to the Internet. That is, the package to be sent or received from your workstation on your local network, goes to the server where your ip is exchanged for the server ip and the replacement of the local network ip validates the sending of the package on the internet. When the package returns, the same thing happens, however, in reverse. Which ensures that the package reaches its destination.

Why is NAT important?

Your NAT type, combined with the NAT types of other players, determines whether you can successfully use multiplayer games or group chats. The following tables illustrate the differences between NAT types. And based on your NAT type, who you can join multiplayer games with and who you can listen in on a group chat.

OPEN NAT

You can chat with other people, as well as host and play multiplayer games with people who have any type of NAT on the network.

MODERATE NAT

You can chat and play multiplayer games with some people; however, you might not listen to or play with others, and you probably won't be chosen as a match host.

STRICT NAT

You can chat and play multiplayer games with people who have an OPEN NAT type. You cannot be chosen as the host of a match.

NAT UNAVAILABLE

You will not be able to use party chat or connect to multiplayer games in some titles on Xbox Live.

see microsoft solutions for NAT issues.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello!

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will
    be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming!
  6. RavinJ Win User

I tried reinstalling on xbox, ios, and windows and even after reinstalling on all platforms it's still stuck on loading resource packs.
Thema:

1. Can’t load into a friend’s realm on Minecraft Bedrock edition - Similar Threads - Can’t load friend’s

2. FH5 kicks me out on loading screen. Can’t play at all.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 kicks me out on loading screen. Can’t play at all.: So, I try and play Forza Horizon 5 on my Xbox series S I just got. First time I’ve attempted to play in a while, and my game will show the screen saying “press A to start.” Once I do that, it...
  3. I can’t load into my GTA 5, every time i click on the game on my xbox one it kicks me back...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t load into my GTA 5, every time i click on the game on my xbox one it kicks me back...: I can’t load into my GTA 5, every time i click on the game on my xbox one it kicks me back to the home screen. 60c92550-c613-45f2-bc9f-a76688f95e6e
  4. Hey I downloaded some skins on Xbox for doom eternal I load up the game and I can’t use any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I downloaded some skins on Xbox for doom eternal I load up the game and I can’t use any...: Hey I downloaded some skins on Xbox for doom eternal I load up the game and I can’t use any of them I also can’t connect to online servers what do I do? d22da464-873c-48b5-8ff5-c4f1d84c6def
  5. I can’t add my account to my Xbox after factory resetting, it just brings a loading sign up...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t add my account to my Xbox after factory resetting, it just brings a loading sign up...: I’ve had to factory reset my Xbox, but now I can’t add my account back onto my Xbox, I’ve been trying to connect to live chat for about 2 hours and it won’t let me request a call back, what should...
  6. Can’t load forza

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t load forza: the game loads and starts the initial start up but goes to a black screen with a loading symbol and won’t start the main menu. I have the recommended settings all my drivers are updated, no issues...
  7. Can’t send or load messages on Xbox app, console or website.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t send or load messages on Xbox app, console or website.: So for the past 9 hours or so I haven’t been able to send or load messages on the xbox app, console or website. It still gives me a banner notification on my phone and an xbox notification on my...
  8. Can’t load purchased game or user profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t load purchased game or user profile: When I try to load Starfield on Xbox S, I get error “user who bought game needs to sign in”. I am signed in but my profile won’t load. Xbox status says some services are down. Worried that my...
  9. Why can’t I change load out on split screen in mw2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I change load out on split screen in mw2: Me and my partner trying to play cod mw2 and every time we play online and split screen we can never change load outs or see scores we have uninstalled it and reset it and it’s still not working...
  10. After the Xbox loading screen I get a black screen and can’t get out of it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    After the Xbox loading screen I get a black screen and can’t get out of it.: After the Xbox loading screen I get a black screen and can’t get out of it. 72920840-7abf-4275-aae9-ee8af455cdf2