Can’t load forza

Discus and support Can’t load forza in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; the game loads and starts the initial start up but goes to a black screen with a loading symbol and won’t start the main menu. I have the recommended... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Todem-[xboxvenue], Oct 8, 2023.

1. Can’t load forza

the game loads and starts the initial start up but goes to a black screen with a loading symbol and won’t start the main menu. I have the recommended settings all my drivers are updated, no issues with firewall, restored and repair files thru Xbox app, tried a few different things and don’t know what to do

:)

Todem-[xboxvenue], Oct 8, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Can’t load forza

Hello Todem-[xboxvenue],

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble loading Forza on your PC. I'll be happy to assist you with this issue. There are a few possible causes for this issue, such as corrupted game files, incompatible settings, or network problems.

To better understand the problem, I have a few questions for you:

- Which version of Forza are you trying to play? Forza Horizon 5, Forza Motorsport, or another one?

- How long have you been experiencing this issue? Did it start after a recent update or change in your system?

- Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game from the Xbox app?

- Do you have any other games installed on your PC that are working fine?

There are a few possible causes for this issue, such as corrupted game files, incompatible settings, or network problems. To troubleshoot this issue, please follow these steps:

- Restart your PC and launch the game again.

- Clear the cache of the Xbox app by going to Settings > Apps > Xbox > Advanced options > Reset.

- Uninstall and reinstall the game from the Microsoft Store or the Xbox app.

- Run the game as an administrator by right-clicking on the game icon and selecting Run as administrator.

- Check if there are any updates available for Windows 10, the Xbox app, or the game itself.

If you have the latest Forza Motorsport game, please see known issues and troubleshooting here: Game Release Known Issues for October 2023 - Microsoft Community

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Can’t load forza

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  4. kevin phillips4 Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Crashes Before Launching

We can’t get Forza 5 to load either, crashes while loading on Xbox. Desperately frustrating for my son while his friends quite happily game on line without him. How can it impact some users and not others?

Issue with the game exists on Xbox one and series s with the same account.
  5. CorgiSumo36329 Win User

Error code 0x8007013d when trying to install the new cod

I can’t install Forza horizon 5
  6. StarTen92851182 Win User

OneGuide suddenly stopped working

They did a update on the One Guide and ever since can’t load it?
Thema:

Can’t load forza

1. Can’t load forza - Similar Threads - Can’t load forza

2. FH5 kicks me out on loading screen. Can’t play at all.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 kicks me out on loading screen. Can’t play at all.: So, I try and play Forza Horizon 5 on my Xbox series S I just got. First time I’ve attempted to play in a while, and my game will show the screen saying “press A to start.” Once I do that, it...
  3. I can’t load into my GTA 5, every time i click on the game on my xbox one it kicks me back...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t load into my GTA 5, every time i click on the game on my xbox one it kicks me back...: I can’t load into my GTA 5, every time i click on the game on my xbox one it kicks me back to the home screen. 60c92550-c613-45f2-bc9f-a76688f95e6e
  4. Hey I downloaded some skins on Xbox for doom eternal I load up the game and I can’t use any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I downloaded some skins on Xbox for doom eternal I load up the game and I can’t use any...: Hey I downloaded some skins on Xbox for doom eternal I load up the game and I can’t use any of them I also can’t connect to online servers what do I do? d22da464-873c-48b5-8ff5-c4f1d84c6def
  5. I can’t add my account to my Xbox after factory resetting, it just brings a loading sign up...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t add my account to my Xbox after factory resetting, it just brings a loading sign up...: I’ve had to factory reset my Xbox, but now I can’t add my account back onto my Xbox, I’ve been trying to connect to live chat for about 2 hours and it won’t let me request a call back, what should...
  6. Can’t send or load messages on Xbox app, console or website.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t send or load messages on Xbox app, console or website.: So for the past 9 hours or so I haven’t been able to send or load messages on the xbox app, console or website. It still gives me a banner notification on my phone and an xbox notification on my...
  7. Can’t load purchased game or user profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t load purchased game or user profile: When I try to load Starfield on Xbox S, I get error “user who bought game needs to sign in”. I am signed in but my profile won’t load. Xbox status says some services are down. Worried that my...
  8. Why can’t I change load out on split screen in mw2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I change load out on split screen in mw2: Me and my partner trying to play cod mw2 and every time we play online and split screen we can never change load outs or see scores we have uninstalled it and reset it and it’s still not working...
  9. After the Xbox loading screen I get a black screen and can’t get out of it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    After the Xbox loading screen I get a black screen and can’t get out of it.: After the Xbox loading screen I get a black screen and can’t get out of it. 72920840-7abf-4275-aae9-ee8af455cdf2
  10. Why can’t i load all the way in to the rec on NBA 2k23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t i load all the way in to the rec on NBA 2k23: So ever since the update on NBA2k23 it won’t let me load all the way in to the rec i just get stuck on The loading screen 684b75e4-6f7f-4a46-96d4-4e3e58eee225