Can’t load any game, can’t report this because insider won’t even open. Already reset...

Discus and support Can’t load any game, can’t report this because insider won’t even open. Already reset... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/_rubg_ [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/_rubg_, Nov 18, 2019.

1. /u/_rubg_
    /u/_rubg_ Guest

Can’t load any game, can’t report this because insider won’t even open. Already reset...

/u/_rubg_, Nov 18, 2019
  2. Mack Ongra Win User

Xbox series x won't update or install games or apps

I currently have this issue. Was in the middle of Starfield and the power went out. Didn’t come back on until 20mins later. Didn’t think to get back on because it was late. I get on after work and Starfield needs an update but none of the apps will fully load. I can open apps/ games and it’ll load but it won’t get past loading screen. I reset the Series X but kept the apps and games. And now I can’t even sign in.
  3. The36Chambers Win User

Can’t play Rocket League, says I need to renew Game Pass

Tried restarting, doesn’t work. Can’t quit the game because it won’t even open. I’m signed in, I’m the owner of the Xbox. Social and gaming is up and running, and I’m not about to purchase a game I should be able to play with my subscription. Any other
    help would be appreciated.
  4. MR TY LONDON Win User

Call of duty cold war

It won’t even let me send it so can’t call Xbox can’t get a call back now can’t even get a refund
  5. Marley Gregory Win User

My Fortnite crew is not working pls help!

Yea it won’t let me purchase it inside the game it just tells me to go to that website to pay for it but I can’t
  6. ZVZZVZZ Win User

Xbox start up problems

Xbox doesn’t need an update; i am on Home Screen; I can’t really load or do anything though; any actions freeze and take minutes to load games and apps or an app; can’t open anything in settings as “it takes too long to start” the xbox is horrendously slow even though i just factory reset it, and updated mind you, but everytime i turn it off i get a black screen turning it on and have to power cycle, sometimes it gets stuck on green screen but luckily for now after a few attempts i can still be brought to home screen, i just honestly can’t turn the xbox off because i don’t know if it will end up breaking again and have to factory reset it but i can’t even use the xbox as is, as everything freezes and takes forever to start or do anything, had a game download to 75% just for it to stop for some reason and i can’t pause the download or anything because it freezes and takes too long; debating opening the xbox and cleaning though it’s been cleaned before and it still eventually ends up useless; TLDR: xbox can’t be turned off or gets stuck on startup, several tries eventually show home screen but xbox is too slow to even use or do anything with
Thema:

1. Can’t load any game, can’t report this because insider won’t even open. Already reset... - Similar Threads - Can’t load game

2. I can’t load into my GTA 5, every time i click on the game on my xbox one it kicks me back...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t load into my GTA 5, every time i click on the game on my xbox one it kicks me back...: I can’t load into my GTA 5, every time i click on the game on my xbox one it kicks me back to the home screen. 60c92550-c613-45f2-bc9f-a76688f95e6e
  3. Hey I downloaded some skins on Xbox for doom eternal I load up the game and I can’t use any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I downloaded some skins on Xbox for doom eternal I load up the game and I can’t use any...: Hey I downloaded some skins on Xbox for doom eternal I load up the game and I can’t use any of them I also can’t connect to online servers what do I do? d22da464-873c-48b5-8ff5-c4f1d84c6def
  4. Can’t load purchased game or user profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t load purchased game or user profile: When I try to load Starfield on Xbox S, I get error “user who bought game needs to sign in”. I am signed in but my profile won’t load. Xbox status says some services are down. Worried that my...
  5. Why can’t I connect to Xbox live when I load up a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox live when I load up a game?: It keeps saying your connection to Xbox live has been lost please sign again but when I do it’s perfectly fine. This is on Xbox 360 I just wanted to play some BO2 online for nostalgia, please...
  6. Can’t load into games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t load into games: When ever I try to start a game through the xbox app I get the same infinite signing in screen nothing I do work I’ve tryd everything it feels like and I can’t play anything...
  7. Dragonball Z, can’t load my progress on the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragonball Z, can’t load my progress on the game: [img] I did plug an Ethernet cable in, instead of using my Wi-Fi to see if the speeds was any better 1df98f7a-3d5d-481b-ac95-f4513f931721
  8. Can’t load game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t load game: I’ve been trying to load the sims 4 and it keeps saying renew subscription when I don’t use one when I play that game, I’ve tried another game and it’s just sims 4 that does this....
  9. Can’t load up game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t load up game: Hey there, SO my boyfriend and I game share, and he has purchased a couple of tbe Tomb Raiders (a long time ago even before we were dating)and I played Rise of the Tomb Raider for a while before...
  10. My overwatch can’t load in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My overwatch can’t load in game: Ok, theres this problem going with my overwatch disc. Whenever I try to start the game, it lets me into the game but it takes forever to actually load things(Ex:It takes too long to load the...