Cant live stream on Twitch from Xbox

Discus and support Cant live stream on Twitch from Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Split from this thread. I am having the exact same issue as the person states above. It is incredibly frustrating that it happens to never be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rebekah Sager, Jul 13, 2023.

1. Cant live stream on Twitch from Xbox

I am having the exact same issue as the person states above. It is incredibly frustrating that it happens to never be Microsoft's fault when it is. With an issue like this, resetting your Xbox, redownloading the app, and re-logging in does not fix it. It has been like this for MONTHS and Microsoft needs to do something about it.

It was so much better before Microsoft decided to make it so you go to the share section of the Xbox menu to start the stream. Bring back the "broadcast" to the Twitch app to start it.

:)

Rebekah Sager, Jul 13, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Rebekah Sager,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, you are unable to live stream on Twitch app which was working before and suddenly not working due to an error message. Let us check on this together and sort this out. Rest assured that we will do our full capability to help address your concern in a timely manner.

With the latest updates on Xbox, streamers will no longer need the Twitch app on Xbox to broadcast and can instead go live in less time by broadcasting directly from your Xbox console. To broadcast from your Xbox, follow the steps below:

• Press the Xbox Button on your controller
    • Navigate to the Capture & Share tab.
    • Setup your stream and follow the prompts.

For your reference, see:

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

4. Tomm_A Win User

Hi,

Thank you for getting back with the thread and truly appreciate for the additional information.

As mentioned, that you have tried resetting your modem, can we check if for your NAT type? To check, follow these steps:

• To check your NAT type on Xbox, go to Settings > Network > Network settings > Test NAT type.
    Your NAT type should be open.

Additionally, try uninstalling your streaming app and install a new from Microsoft account and try activating your account again. Uninstalling and reinstalling will help repair corrupted application and profile. To do so, uninstall Twitch app first then, Press the Xbox button to open the guide and select Store > Apps. Find and select the app, and then select Install. After installing, follow the next steps:

• Press the Xbox button to open the guide and go to Capture & share.
    • Select Live streaming and choose a provider.
    • Activate your account using one of the methods provided.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

5. Tomm_A Win User

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

Based on the description, you are unable to live stream on Twitch app which was working before and suddenly not working due to an error message. Let us check on this together and sort this out. Rest assured that we will do our full capability to help address your concern in a timely manner.

As per description that you were able to live stream on Twitch before and suddenly not working, it is possible that there is an issue with Xbox services or it could be that there is an issue with the live streaming provider. Let us check the Xbox status page for any service interruption and if the service is up and running, we can help you how to reach the support for twitch to get further assistance. Here are the steps to perform.

1. Check Xbox Status page by checking through the link below:

2. Check also if you have enforcement actions received. Take note that to live stream your games, your account needs to be in good standing. If you have been suspended from Xbox, you won't be able to stream and you will see an error letting you know. To check, see your enforcement history through checking on the link below:

3. Live streaming providers can also suspend you for violating their terms of use guidelines. To know about this, you may reach Twitch support for further assistance.

To contact Twitch support, follow the steps below:

• Go to the official support page through this link: Contact Support (twitch.tv)
    • Fill Twitch's form with your data and may include your Twitch username.
    • Select the category that describe your problem.
    • Explain the issue briefly and hit submit.

For your reference, see: How to live stream on Xbox | Xbox Support

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. Tomm_A Win User

Hello,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Thema:

1. Cant live stream on Twitch from Xbox - Similar Threads - Cant live stream

2. I cant connect to the xbox live when i open a game on pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant connect to the xbox live when i open a game on pc: I try to uninstall the xbox application, reboot pc, reconnect my account, nothing work d330181c-e4b5-4980-9aaf-1be879184d0f
  3. Xbox support live chat greyed out cant type

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox support live chat greyed out cant type: Im trying to contact xbox live support and i csnt comment in the chat it is greyed out 1cd40f64-0f77-4d18-93fc-17ce8fe21cec
  4. windows live not working for backward compatible games cant log in

in XBoX on Consoles
    windows live not working for backward compatible games cant log in: windows live not working for backward compatible games cant log in worked fine 5 days ago fc43185f-1218-42bb-bd69-07d7b56643a2
  5. Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live: Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live 5258ef95-6cff-4136-82cb-4f8ad899b6fa
  6. I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...: I took it over to my moms for wifi (dont have it at my apartment yet), had it hooked up through Ethernet and its passing all the tests all the way up to Xbox Live, and then failed everytime. I...
  7. Cant live stream on Twitch from Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant live stream on Twitch from Xbox: We tried called Xbox support and they just said its a internet issue but doesn't make sense, so basically we are trying to stream on twitch and never had a issue in the past, but now sometimes its...
  8. I cant live stream on xbox after correcting all the known issues on why i cant

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant live stream on xbox after correcting all the known issues on why i cant: so i was trying to live stream call of duty like i would typically do. i couldnt access the option to so i opened support. thought some settings had been changed and needed to be corrected but...
  9. Why i cant upload or live stream games from my Xbox Series SX?!��

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i cant upload or live stream games from my Xbox Series SX?!��: SONY always made it easier to stream, record and share and also most of all gameplays are MADE on Playstation 4,pro,5!!! And i hear people blaming Xbox (sadly for a good reason) omg what a heck is...
  10. why we cant make a live stream from the xbox to the youtube ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why we cant make a live stream from the xbox to the youtube ?: hi Xbox ,why we can't make a live on xbox to be on youtube idont want to live on mixer i want on youtube ihope you will do it like the PlayStation f23848e7-43e3-463b-915a-1e50e511cef0