Can't link my Xbox 360 account to my Microsoft account.

Discus and support Can't link my Xbox 360 account to my Microsoft account. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello and thank you for your time. My xbox live account (flint surfer) recently went offline because my credit card with which I paid the gold... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BulleNickel6010, Jul 30, 2016.

1. Can't link my Xbox 360 account to my Microsoft account.

Hello and thank you for your time.

My xbox live account (flint surfer) recently went offline because my credit card with which I paid the gold membership expired at the begining of the mounth. The error message tells me to go onto my microsoft account to change the payment option, but since
    my microsoft account is not link to the xbox account, I need to get the latter linked to it, which can't be done since it's offline. Indeed, the "account security" option on xbox 360 is unaccessible when offline, so I can't change the microsoft account it
    is linked to.

I've searched answers on your website but nothing seems to work. What can I do ?

Once again, thank you for your time.

:)

BulleNickel6010, Jul 30, 2016
  2. mowerdude
    mowerdude Guest
    Has anyone else got $6.00 free from microsoft on 360?

I was going to purchase a few games from xbox live on my 360 and I went to add a credit card and saw that for some reason that microsoft put $6.00 into my microsoft account and thought that was just from the rewards program. But I happen to check another account on my xbox 360 that i didn't even use the rewards program with and have just purchase one game with that account and it also has $6.00 in that account also is Microsoft given out $6.00 to us or what is the deal?

mowerdude, Jul 30, 2016
  3. thomo
    thomo Guest
    thomo, Jul 30, 2016
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. It sounds as though you have a billing restriction on your account. Your best bet here would be to call phone support to get this sorted out. Click the link below to get the number for your region.

support.xbox.com/contact-us

onyxishere, Jul 31, 2016
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Connecting my 360 user to my Xbox One

The problem is that I never linked my xbox 360 to my xbox live account, [...]. So I'm trying to link my xbox live account to my xbox 360, but all I get are error messages.

My account is linked to my xbox one without any problems, but in order to save xbox 360 game data on my xbox one, I have to download my/a xbox 360 profile, which I can't do because my profile won't connect to xbox live.
    The problem is, since you used a Xbox One, your Microsoft Account is now already "occupied" with a Gamertag, so you can't use that Microsoft Account to bring your old Xbox 360 offline Gamertag online.

You COULD create a new Microsoft Account to bring your Xbox 360 account online, but you won't be able to access the savegames with your Xbox One account, as Savegames can't be transferred between accounts.

So depending on how much you already invested in your Xbox One account, you might try to bring your old Xbox 360 account online, and use that on your Xbox One, and start your Xbox One gaming history over, or you can abandon your Xbox 360 saves and just use
    your old account on the Xbox One to download your previous Xbox 360 digital games, and start these over with your new Xbox One account.

Since it's not possible to merge Gamertag accounts, you will have to decide which account you wish continue to use for actual gaming, and which account you simply keep to claim license ownership for downloaded games.
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Changing the microsoft account my xbox is on without changing the email

Hi ! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

You can't change the email linked to the Xbox account without changing the email of the Microsoft account, as the Xbox account it's part of the Microsoft account and the Microsoft account it's the email that has currently linked
  7. Vortex Husker Win User

I can't sign into my ps4 Microsoft account on minecraft.

So I'm linked into the Ps5 account? And I'm not trying link another Microsoft account to my ps4, I'm trying to get into my Microsoft account that have my Email address linked to it.

I just don't understand why minecraft Microsoft account can't be unlinked? I'll have to pay for another minecraft Microsoft account if I can't get my original email address that I've veen using.
  8. Sterling_Cover Win User

Connecting my 360 user to my Xbox One

If you are just simply trying to add a profile you had on your Xbox 360 to your Xbox One, you can do so by just putting in the login information for that account on your Xbox One.
    The problem is that I never linked my xbox 360 to my xbox live account, and now it don't want to. So I'm trying to link my xbox live account to my xbox 360, but all I get are error messages.

My account is linked to my xbox one without any problems, but in order to save xbox 360 game data on my xbox one, I have to download my/a xbox 360 profile, which I can't do because my profile won't connect to xbox live.

Usually I would just play my 360 games on the xbox 360, but unfortunately my xbox 360 can't run games due to a hardware malfunction.
  9. Un Sub Win User

Xbox 360: "This email address isn't linked to a Microsoft account" - but it is

Yes, I'm trying to log into my Xbox 360 with my Microsoft account that works fine with my Xbox One.

My primary email address is a non-Microsoft domain.

I'll try creating a new Outlook account, linking it as a secondary to my Microsoft account and see what happens.
Thema:

1. Can't link my Xbox 360 account to my Microsoft account. - Similar Threads - Can't link 360

2. Can't link Xbox and Epic Games account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't link Xbox and Epic Games account: I can't get my Epic Games account to connect to my Xbox account. I've tried every route possible, even removing the permissions from my Microsoft account and trying to relink/grant them. It still...
  3. Where is the https://www.mirosoft.com/link website i can't find it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where is the https://www.mirosoft.com/link website i can't find it?: I can't get into the website to link my xbox series s using the 8 digit code. 1f37de6c-617d-4bd9-b226-3edab70f053e
  4. hello When I give my address, I can't link the card, can you help me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello When I give my address, I can't link the card, can you help me?: hello When I give my address, I can't link the card, can you help me? f9ac8fa2-4097-48a0-9235-4b3aa7916447
  5. I can't link my xbox account with my Epic Games account because i keep getting error code...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't link my xbox account with my Epic Games account because i keep getting error code...: This is the error code i receive every time i attempt to link my accounts. There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system. Please contact support....
  6. Can't link my discord with my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't link my discord with my xbox: Split from this thread. I’m having the exact same issue on Xbox Series X. Worked yesterday and it won’t link today. I’ve tried the above steps about 15 times. I can link the accounts on the...
  7. Hi I can't relink my discord account I've tried multiple times but it just won't link.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I can't relink my discord account I've tried multiple times but it just won't link.: I've tried relinking on my Xbox, on my phone, and even on my computer but it just won't relink Update: it fixed it self! 7b7f7e26-78bb-4f23-b2c6-8e2ca6054f2a
  8. I can't connect to my Discord Voice Chats cause it keeps saying i need t[o "Re-Link"

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't connect to my Discord Voice Chats cause it keeps saying i need t[o "Re-Link": Exactly what the Title says. It's not letting me Access any Discord Server on Xbox so i can chat to my Friends and whenever i try to transfer Voice via Discord's App, it denies it. I have...
  9. I can't cancel my subscription with my on pc Xbox account because I linked it with my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't cancel my subscription with my on pc Xbox account because I linked it with my...: I was thinking of playing Minecraft with my girlfriend because she had bedrock and I have windows version Minecraft so I thought it would be a fun time. I saw the free trial on Windows Minecraft...
  10. Vudu - downloaded several times but can't link my gamertag with Vudu Account (360 only)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vudu - downloaded several times but can't link my gamertag with Vudu Account (360 only): On my xbox one it works, but I have downloaded the vudu app several times and cleared system cache on my xbox 360 and each time the app launches it never asks to link to my vudu account or accept...