Can't link my discord with my xbox

Discus and support Can't link my discord with my xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Split from this thread. I’m having the exact same issue on Xbox Series X. Worked yesterday and it won’t link today. I’ve tried the above steps... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jeremy Simmons 41, Nov 30, 2023.

1. Can't link my discord with my xbox

I’m having the exact same issue on Xbox Series X. Worked yesterday and it won’t link today. I’ve tried the above steps about 15 times. I can link the accounts on the Xbox App and the Discord app but they will not link on the console as of today.

:)

Jeremy Simmons 41, Nov 30, 2023
  2. OffTHE WINNER Win User

this issue just happened to me.

I tried everything from different posts and nothing seems to be working.
  3. Eric Ehret Win User

Same thing here as of last night.
  4. NathanElcoate Win User

Me too. Tried everything in every guide possible and it doesn't work. Just goes around in loops.
  5. Liam Coomber Win User

just got the issue today. It says “relink account” when the account is already linked. Ive tried many different things non work.
  6. Nick Jones5 Win User

Same problem for me. I was in discord on xobox and tried to invite someone to a lobby and it kicked me out and shows an exclamation relink account for discord on my xbox. Discord works fine on phone app and shows that discord is linked to my xbox in my app on phone but I cant use discord on xbox
Thema:

1. Can't link my discord with my xbox - Similar Threads - Can't link discord

2. Hi I can't relink my discord account I've tried multiple times but it just won't link.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I can't relink my discord account I've tried multiple times but it just won't link.: I've tried relinking on my Xbox, on my phone, and even on my computer but it just won't relink Update: it fixed it self! 7b7f7e26-78bb-4f23-b2c6-8e2ca6054f2a
  3. I can't connect to my Discord Voice Chats cause it keeps saying i need t[o "Re-Link"

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't connect to my Discord Voice Chats cause it keeps saying i need t[o "Re-Link": Exactly what the Title says. It's not letting me Access any Discord Server on Xbox so i can chat to my Friends and whenever i try to transfer Voice via Discord's App, it denies it. I have...
  4. I can't link my discord account.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't link my discord account.: I've linked my multiple times in every possible way from on my console, the app, and my pc. But everytime it say it's successfully transfering my console say I need to link my discord. Which I've...
  5. I can't re link my xbox to discord ?

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't re link my xbox to discord ?: I can't seem.to re link my Xbox to Discord...when I try it keeps saying I need to re link a378e5d5-2ff9-4ed8-90cf-44bca30072a4
  6. Why can't I link to my Discord account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I link to my Discord account?: Until now, Discord has worked fine on my Series X Xbox. The accounts were linked, I could join servers, talk to people, and nothing was an issue. Now the Xbox says I need to relink my account,...
  7. Can't link my discord with my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't link my discord with my xbox: Won't link my disord with my xbox series x it worked yesterday 0a0df7da-1f94-4867-b2a8-174a068f652b
  8. Child account can't link Discord to Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child account can't link Discord to Xbox: My kid needs to link his Discord account to Xbox Live. He has my permission, but apparently child accounts can't link to social media accounts. How can I make an exception in parental control to...
  9. Can't Link Xbox to Discord (Discord To Xbox worked, but Xbox refuses to recognize Discord)

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Link Xbox to Discord (Discord To Xbox worked, but Xbox refuses to recognize Discord): I have images to show what's going wrong. But this subreddit doesn't allow images which makes trouble shooting very different. Well played. I'll try to explain it but I'm not good at it... If I...
  10. Can't link discord to my account

in XboX Insiders
    Can't link discord to my account: I haven't used my Xbox One in a while, so when I was going to get back on I decided to link my discord. When I click on the link button it only loads for a bit, but doesn't open a menu for any way...