Can't link EA-Origin account to Xbox Live

Discus and support Can't link EA-Origin account to Xbox Live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Trying to connect my EA origin account for battlefront but can't because it is somehow already linked to someone else. (likely me some years ago) How... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Speedynu98, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Speedynu98
    Speedynu98 Guest

Trying to connect my EA origin account for battlefront but can't because it is somehow already linked to someone else. (likely me some years ago) How do I see what my gamertag is linked too? If it is to an old account how do i fix it?

:)

Speedynu98, Nov 22, 2015
  2. DanOreaveR
    DanOreaveR Guest
    EA game army of two the devils cartel can't download

I downloaded this on Xbox live. To get it to download I had to do a bunch of calling. Here is what fixes it. First make sure you have an EA origins account. Then download the ea sports app from Xbox live. Sign in to this app with your origins account.
    This will link your Xbox live and ea origin account. When/if successful try to download the game again. It took me four hours to get it to download but it worked. Also when I downloaded other ea demos it told me that it could not connect to ea servers. So
    stick with that app.

DanOreaveR, Nov 22, 2015
  3. Mass Effect 3- Online problem

Check your EA Origin account first. The EA Origin account can only assign or link one Gamertag per Origin account. Maybe you set your age incorrectly on your Origin account? Please note that if ever you have linked your Gamertag on an existing account, you
    need to unlink it for a new account to be able to link it. Gamertags can only be linked once.

Changing your Live account wont fix this since the problem is within the Origin accounts age. Try to check out forums.bioware.com for more help.

Zymesh-9448E794-85DD-491B-8DE8-EDE9D5722A67, Nov 22, 2015
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

maxen, Nov 22, 2015
  5. no linked account, when logging into a game it says unable to complete this action

BygoneSine51648, Nov 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant link xbox live to ea account