Can't leave Minecraft Windows 10 Beta

Discus and support Can't leave Minecraft Windows 10 Beta in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been trying to leave the Minecraft Windows 10 Beta for a few days now with no luck. I've unenrolled in the beta on the Xbox Insider app with no... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HillyPlanet27, Jan 5, 2022.

1. Can't leave Minecraft Windows 10 Beta

I have been trying to leave the Minecraft Windows 10 Beta for a few days now with no luck. I've unenrolled in the beta on the Xbox Insider app with no luck. I tried a clean install of Minecraft Windows 10 and it still downloaded the beta. I even deleted my insider account to see if it helped and so far it hasn't. I did a full wipe on my PC last night and tried installing it again today but I still get the beta version. I'm at a complete loss right now on what to do next. Any ideas?

:)

HillyPlanet27, Jan 5, 2022
  2. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Hi, HillyPlanet27,

I hope you are doing well today. Welcome to the Xbox Community. Thank you for reaching out to Xbox Forums. I am happy to help with this issue of not being able to leave the Minecraft Windows 10 Beta. Thank you for letting me know about the steps you have taken to try and resolve this issue. Below I will put three recommended solutions that have worked for others.

Solution 1: Minecraft Beta Guide and FAQs - Xbox Wire this link provides steps on how to unenroll from the Minecraft beta program. Please scroll down to Solution C that offers another way to try and unenroll.

Solution 2: Have you installed the Minecraft launcher via the Windows Store? Please install the Minecraft Launcher.

Solution 3: If none of the above solutions work, please click on this link How Do I Join (and Leave) the Minecraft Beta? – Home, and then on the right side of the page, click on report a bug. The Mojang support team could assist you with fixing the problem.

I hope these suggestions help! If this answers your question, please mark the thread as “Answered.”
  3. Echo4Ent Win User

Been gifted game yet won't let me access it properly.

You will need to leave the Xbox Insiders Minecraft Beta. Try following these steps:

To leave the Minecraft Beta:

1. On Xbox One or a Windows 10 PC, sign in with the account that registered for the Minecraft Beta and
      launch the Xbox Insider Hub.
    2. Navigate to Insider content > Minecraft (or Minecraft for Windows 10 on PC)
    3. Select Manage.
    4. Use the radio button to select Unenroll (Leave this preview), then select
      Done.
    5. Wait an additional 30-60 minutes after unenrollment completes (Pending no longer appears in the Xbox Insider Hub).
    6. Uninstall and reinstall Minecraft.

Good Luck!
  4. TheEmeraldEye Win User

How to i leave minecraft beta

How to Leave the Beta
    1. On Xbox One or a Windows 10 PC, sign in with the account that registered for the Minecraft Beta and launch the Xbox Insider Hub.
    2. Navigate to Insider content > Minecraft (or Minecraft for Windows 10 on PC)
    3. Select Manage.
    4. Use the radio button to select Unenroll (Leave this preview), then select Done.
    5. Wait an additional 30-60 minutes after unenrollment completes (Pending no longer appears in the Xbox Insider Hub).
    6. Uninstall and reinstall Minecraft.
  5. KleDab Win User

I can't leave minecraft beta for windows 10.

Nothing. I tried but nothing. Thank you for your help and time!
  6. XxSyndicateexX Win User

I can't leave minecraft beta for windows 10.

Hello Klebab,

I have found this on the Xbox Insider Forum, I hope it is some use to you.

This issue can occur on the PC when more than one account has signed in and launched the beta version of Minecraft. Therefore, if you have unregistered on one account, but at some point launched the beta
    version of Minecraft on another account, that other account will retain the rights to the Minecraft Beta.

One workaround would be to launch the Xbox Insider Hub on any accounts which have launched the Minecraft Beta on that PC and unenroll from the flight via the Xbox Insider Hub. If you don't have access to all
    accounts that might have accessed the beta via your PC, or this is not the case, then please see the steps below.

To remove the beta version of Minecraft from all registered users on the PC:

1. On the PC, press Windows Key + X.
    2. Select Command Prompt (Admin).
    3. In the Administrator: Command Prompt window, type: powershell
    4. Press Enter.
    5. In the Administrator: Command Prompt window, type or copy & paste: Get-AppxPackage -allusers *minecraftUWP* | remove-appxpackage -allusers
    6. Press Enter.
    7. You can now close the Command Prompt window.
    After performing either of these solutions, you will need to uninstall/reinstall Minecraft to complete the removal of the beta version. - Kind Regards,
Thema:

1. Can't leave Minecraft Windows 10 Beta - Similar Threads - Can't leave Minecraft

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  4. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  5. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  6. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  7. Why can't I leave my family group?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I leave my family group?: A long time ago, my father added my Microsoft access to a family group, and after a few years he left the family group. But my account was stuck and couldn't be deleted I always get the...
  8. hello, I have an account 13 plus and minecraft and microsoft but I still can't leave the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello, I have an account 13 plus and minecraft and microsoft but I still can't leave the...: I tried a lot of times but I still can't leave, and the family "manager" can't log in at the moment 514e1dcd-d3fc-4458-b627-42a63cd80ad0
  9. I was put in a family by someone I don't know and can't leave

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was put in a family by someone I don't know and can't leave: I was put in a family by a stranger and can't leave d12198a6-8d84-4b25-a655-7d851db801b7
  10. I can't Leave my Microsoft Family

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't Leave my Microsoft Family: I have two Microsoft accounts, one for my Xbox and one for my computer. For some reason, they were put in a family together. I was on the family organizer account, but when I tried to remove the...