Cant leave family altough I dont have family

Discus and support Cant leave family altough I dont have family in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [img] I cannot remove myself from the family altough there is only my acocunt on the family. there is no 3 dot menu to change my settings or leave my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Topik67 Balcı, Jan 7, 2024.

1. Cant leave family altough I dont have family

Cant leave family altough I dont have family [​IMG]
    I cannot remove myself from the family altough there is only my acocunt on the family. there is no 3 dot menu to change my settings or leave my family.

:)

Topik67 Balcı, Jan 7, 2024
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this on the Microsoft family.

Kindly try to add an adult Microsoft account as an "Organizer" on your Microsoft family by signing your account on account.microsoft.com > family settings.

Note: A child account is registered on the birthdate 21 years old and below upon the account's first creation while an adult account is registered on the birthdate 22 years old and older.

If you do not have an adult Microsoft account, kindly create a new adult account with a new email address on account.microsoft.com

Once you have added your newly created Organizer/Adult account on Microsoft Family, sign in to the adult account on account.microsoft.com > go to family settings > click on your child/main account and check if you will be able to remove your account from the Microsoft family.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Gideon_ Win User

cant change multiplayer game settings

I also cant leave my family group because I don't have the permissions to and I cant give myself permissions in settings
  4. Belle B Win User

i cant leave family group

Hi Aidan

Sorry to hear about that, however, you can leave the family group by asking the organizer to remove you from the group OR you can do it on your own as long as you're of legal age.

First, sign in here: https://account.microsoft.com/ Scroll down and you will see boxes (you should see "Discover, Family, Rewards, Outlook") If you see an organizer, click "View your Family" (you should see "yourself and the organizer") from there, you will see "You" and beside is the 3 dots and click "Go to Overview"

Once you're there, click "Overview" on the left panel > Scroll down and you should see "Member settings" and the option to "Leave the family group".

It looks like this:

[​IMG]
  5. Francia J. Win User

I Cant Leave Xbox Family

You're welcome. Please stay healthy and safe.

Happy Gaming! :)
  6. Pangeran Siregar Win User

I Cant Leave Xbox Family

oh thank you, let me try your solution :)
Thema:

1. Cant leave family altough I dont have family - Similar Threads - Cant leave family

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  4. Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?: About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldn’t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the...
  5. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  6. Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward: Ive had a prolonging issue for several months that I have ignored thinking it was just some tiny issue i would not have to deal with next time i checked. However my xbox messages me that i can...
  7. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  8. Cant get a teredo ip address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant get a teredo ip address: I tried every thing to make it work but nothing solved multiplayer connection cant get ip address And nat type also cant ip and unavailable please help me solve this...
  9. I cant leave my family group because the organizator of the group is not even in my group...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant leave my family group because the organizator of the group is not even in my group...: I cant leave my family group because the organizator of the group is not even in my group anymore 26c4888f-cdb9-4569-81c1-b5df88792a29
  10. i cant leave family group

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant leave family group: when i try to leave there isnt anywhere i can go to leave my acount is above 18 and there is no 3 dots next to my name to leave and i cant even click my profile picture someone help me please...