Can't launch Xbox Gamepass games

Discus and support Can't launch Xbox Gamepass games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After the Windows update, I tried launching Football Manager 2024 and Totally Accurate Table Simulator and both games didn't work they gave me the same... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by marepleb, Dec 22, 2023.

1. marepleb
    marepleb Guest

After the Windows update, I tried launching Football Manager 2024 and Totally Accurate Table Simulator and both games didn't work they gave me the same error. I tried resetting Microsoft and Xbox cache, resetting both apps, repairing games, and reinstalling games but nothing fixed it.
    Can't launch Xbox Gamepass games [​IMG]

:)

marepleb, Dec 22, 2023
  2. AhmadAskari Win User

Can't play any games on GamePass except the ones on EA Play for PC

No, They are not. I had GamePass PC earlier and everything used to work properly but then one day I got notification that there is an offer on GamePass Ultimate so I upgraded but since the day GamePass PC subscription ended and GamePass Ultimate subscription started, I can only launch games that are on EA Play and that too from EA Desktop App only.

Now, because the GamePass Ultimate was a 3 month subscription, so I can't even go back to GamePass PC until it's over.

Any game that launches from Xbox app for Windows fails to launch and tried repairing and resetting the Xbox and Microsoft Apps, sign-out and then again sign-in on both the apps but still same thing.

For Example, Forza Horizon 4 used to work earlier but now it does not.
  3. John Zych Win User

Conan on Gamepass problem

Launching the game isn't the only problem, you can't play without Battleye. And the Gamepass installer for Battleye is broke
  4. MarvinaPerez Win User

Hello Marepleb,my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you.

I'm so sorry for what you're going through, it sounds like you're having a problem with Xbox Game Pass games after the Windows update. Here are some things you can try to fix the problem:

Restart your Xbox console.

Sometimes restarting your console can fix problems with games.

Check if your Xbox console is up to date.

Make sure your Xbox console is updated with the latest firmware version.

You can check for updates in your console settings.

Check if your Internet connection is stable. Make sure your Xbox console is connected to the Internet and that the connection is stable.

Try launching games from your Xbox console's internal hard drive instead of an external hard drive.

Try starting games in safe mode. To do this, turn off your Xbox console and then press and hold the power button for 10 seconds.

When the console turns off, press and hold the Power button and the Eject button for 10 seconds. When you hear two beeps, release the buttons. Your console will boot into safe mode. Once you're in safe mode, select "Football Manager 2024" or "Totally Accurate Table Simulator" and then select "Start."

Source: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-games-windows-10

These are basic solutions to these problems, but they can lead to a solution, remember that this is a public forum where we are players like you who want to help, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Marvina.
  5. marepleb Win User

When will support respond?
  6. MarvinaPerez Win User

Hello, I'm sorry that it worked for you, I will assign you with someone from support so they can help you. Are you okay?
Thema:

1. Can't launch Xbox Gamepass games - Similar Threads - Can't launch Gamepass

2. Can't launch Starfield, Gamepass is giving Error code: (0xc0000096)- Please help!

in XboX Insiders
    Can't launch Starfield, Gamepass is giving Error code: (0xc0000096)- Please help!: As the title says- I've tried everything, updated drivers, reinstalled Starfield (three times now!), and rebooted my computer multiple times. I've done all the admin commands on cmd, verified and...
  3. Can't Launch Some Xbox Gamepass Games. Sign-in box just shows a white screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Launch Some Xbox Gamepass Games. Sign-in box just shows a white screen: Pictured below is what happens to games that require this Microsoft login. This happens to every game that requires this kind of authentication. I'm able to launch other Gamepass games that do not...
  4. Can't launch nor install gamepass games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch nor install gamepass games.: Since today I can't launch nor install a game on the Xbox App on my PC. When launching a game I get the following error message: [img] This applies to every game I try to launch. Here's what...
  5. Can't launch certain games on Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch certain games on Gamepass: [img] Hello, I can't launch certain games, including Atomic Heart from gamepass. It just opens this window which says signing in and it stays like that. I have tried uninstalling the Xbox...
  6. Red Alert 2 can't launch from GamePass on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Alert 2 can't launch from GamePass on PC: Hi, This is the first time I am having a problem with a game on GamePass PC. Command and Conquer Red Alrert 2 and Yuri's revenge. It was installed, but when I click Launch from the EA Play app,...
  7. can't launch any game from gamepass pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't launch any game from gamepass pc.: every game I try to launch it says that the game license has expired. ddf5d32d-b029-4d0b-b872-a98c381cfcb4
  8. Some PC Gamepass games can't launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some PC Gamepass games can't launch: Hello, I have problems with some PC Gamepass games. While i can properly launch and play some games, others will never launch. Actually, they launch the first time, then close suddenly. After...
  9. I can't launch any Xbox Gamepass games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't launch any Xbox Gamepass games.: Whenever I try to launch any game on Game Pass, it just says "This app can't open". It happens for all apps, even when I uninstall and redownload them, I've tried Crusader Kings III, Humankind, No...
  10. Halo Infinite PC Gamepass - Can't launch, redirected to Gaming Services review page

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite PC Gamepass - Can't launch, redirected to Gaming Services review page: When I go to launch Halo:Infinite, the windows store opens and shows me user reviews for Gaming Services. Can't figure out how to get past this issue. First review on Gaming Services says to use...