Can't Launch Some Xbox Gamepass Games. Sign-in box just shows a white screen

Discus and support Can't Launch Some Xbox Gamepass Games. Sign-in box just shows a white screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Pictured below is what happens to games that require this Microsoft login. This happens to every game that requires this kind of authentication. I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kallb, Jul 15, 2023.

1. Kallb
    Kallb Guest

Pictured below is what happens to games that require this Microsoft login. This happens to every game that requires this kind of authentication. I'm able to launch other Gamepass games that do not need this.

Can't Launch Some Xbox Gamepass Games. Sign-in box just shows a white screen [​IMG]

Can't Launch Some Xbox Gamepass Games. Sign-in box just shows a white screen [​IMG]

:)

Kallb, Jul 15, 2023
  2. Kallb Win User

I did try those steps Kimmy. They didn't work for me. I had to use sfc /scannow to fix it. However, I needed to do some other steps to get sfc /scannow to work. I used this video to help me get sfc /scannow working to fix my issue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acxCueZ2dVQ
  3. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, Kallb. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Sorry to hear about your issue. Let's try some steps that might help. Try to repair the gaming services and Xbox app. Select Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features. Find the App named "Gaming Services" then select the Advanced options link under the name of the app (some apps don't have this option). On the page that opens, select Reset.

After that press WIN+R (Windows logo key + R) , Enter "services.msc", find "Gaming Services", stop the service, and then start it back again.
  4. Sword Style Win User

TITAN FALL NOT WORKING

Yeah, the problem they were talking about was at the games launch a month and a half ago. Though I too, have been having some issues lately. The scoreboard in the bottom left side of the screen is just a blank white box. Same thing with titan health bars.
    Had this problem all weekend
  5. AhmadAskari Win User

Can't play any games on GamePass except the ones on EA Play for PC

No, They are not. I had GamePass PC earlier and everything used to work properly but then one day I got notification that there is an offer on GamePass Ultimate so I upgraded but since the day GamePass PC subscription ended and GamePass Ultimate subscription started, I can only launch games that are on EA Play and that too from EA Desktop App only.

Now, because the GamePass Ultimate was a 3 month subscription, so I can't even go back to GamePass PC until it's over.

Any game that launches from Xbox app for Windows fails to launch and tried repairing and resetting the Xbox and Microsoft Apps, sign-out and then again sign-in on both the apps but still same thing.

For Example, Forza Horizon 4 used to work earlier but now it does not.
  6. DentalDuckling7 Win User

ISigning in to be met by a white screen

Can't edit my post

But to add can sign in offline and just tried wireless and wired to be met by a white screen after having a spinning circle in the middle.
Thema:

1. Can't Launch Some Xbox Gamepass Games. Sign-in box just shows a white screen - Similar Threads - Can't Launch Gamepass

2. Can't launch Xbox Gamepass games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch Xbox Gamepass games: After the Windows update, I tried launching Football Manager 2024 and Totally Accurate Table Simulator and both games didn't work they gave me the same error. I tried resetting Microsoft and Xbox...
  3. Can't launch Starfield, Gamepass is giving Error code: (0xc0000096)- Please help!

in XboX Insiders
    Can't launch Starfield, Gamepass is giving Error code: (0xc0000096)- Please help!: As the title says- I've tried everything, updated drivers, reinstalled Starfield (three times now!), and rebooted my computer multiple times. I've done all the admin commands on cmd, verified and...
  4. Can't launch nor install gamepass games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch nor install gamepass games.: Since today I can't launch nor install a game on the Xbox App on my PC. When launching a game I get the following error message: [img] This applies to every game I try to launch. Here's what...
  5. Can't launch certain games on Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch certain games on Gamepass: [img] Hello, I can't launch certain games, including Atomic Heart from gamepass. It just opens this window which says signing in and it stays like that. I have tried uninstalling the Xbox...
  6. Red Alert 2 can't launch from GamePass on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Alert 2 can't launch from GamePass on PC: Hi, This is the first time I am having a problem with a game on GamePass PC. Command and Conquer Red Alrert 2 and Yuri's revenge. It was installed, but when I click Launch from the EA Play app,...
  7. can't launch any game from gamepass pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't launch any game from gamepass pc.: every game I try to launch it says that the game license has expired. ddf5d32d-b029-4d0b-b872-a98c381cfcb4
  8. Some PC Gamepass games can't launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some PC Gamepass games can't launch: Hello, I have problems with some PC Gamepass games. While i can properly launch and play some games, others will never launch. Actually, they launch the first time, then close suddenly. After...
  9. I can't launch any Xbox Gamepass games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't launch any Xbox Gamepass games.: Whenever I try to launch any game on Game Pass, it just says "This app can't open". It happens for all apps, even when I uninstall and redownload them, I've tried Crusader Kings III, Humankind, No...
  10. Halo Infinite PC Gamepass - Can't launch, redirected to Gaming Services review page

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite PC Gamepass - Can't launch, redirected to Gaming Services review page: When I go to launch Halo:Infinite, the windows store opens and shows me user reviews for Gaming Services. Can't figure out how to get past this issue. First review on Gaming Services says to use...