Can't launch newly downloaded Back4Blood from Game Pass. Popup says 'Easy anticheat unknown...

Discus and support Can't launch newly downloaded Back4Blood from Game Pass. Popup says 'Easy anticheat unknown... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to launch my new downloaded Back4Blood game from Game Pass. A screen pop ups saying it's Easy Anti-Cheat and it seems it's 'Initalizing'.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Isabel Daza, Aug 4, 2023.

1. Isabel Daza
    Isabel Daza Guest

Can't launch newly downloaded Back4Blood from Game Pass. Popup says 'Easy anticheat unknown...

I'm trying to launch my new downloaded Back4Blood game from Game Pass. A screen pop ups saying it's Easy Anti-Cheat and it seems it's 'Initalizing'. Unfortunately, a window pop ops and says 'easy anticheat unknown file verions (black4blood.exe). I've trued reinstalling the game and the 'verify and repair' but I still can't play the game.

:)

Isabel Daza, Aug 4, 2023
  2. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

Can't launch newly downloaded Back4Blood from Game Pass. Popup says 'Easy anticheat unknown file verions (black4blood.exe)

I understand. I'll keep researching and if I find another solution I'll reply.

Sincerely, Fernando.
  3. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

Can't launch newly downloaded Back4Blood from Game Pass. Popup says 'Easy anticheat unknown file verions (black4blood.exe)

The Easy Anti-Cheat service is normally automatically installed with each game and automatically uninstalled when the last game using Easy Anti-Cheat is removed from your system.

You can also install the service manually. To do this, navigate to the "EasyAntiCheat" folder within the game's installation folder and locate "EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe". Launch it as an administrator and choose 'Install'.

In case your Easy Anti-Cheat installation becomes corrupted, you can repair it by following the same steps and selecting 'Repair' at the end.

The Easy Anti-Cheat service is uninstalled along with the game. You can also remove the service from your system manually by following the steps above and selecting 'Uninstall' at the end.

(Note) The link being shared is in English and may require translation software to read the page content.
    https://www.easy.ac/pt-br/support/game/guides/installer/

'Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to provide accurate and secure information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products that are often classified as PUPs (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before deciding to download and install it.'

Hope I helped, see you soon!
  4. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

Hi , my name is Fernando. I'm a gamer like you who loves to help other gamers with their Xbox questions. I can help with most questions. However, I do not have access to your account details to provide billing information/account inquiries. Thank you for reaching out to the Microsoft Community.

This error message indicates that Easy Anti-Cheat has been uninstalled from your system. This can happen if you have uninstalled a game's Public Test Server (PTS) and then tried to launch it. To fix the problem, please reinstall Easy Anti-Cheat before restarting the game.

Hope I helped, see you soon!
  5. Isabel Daza Win User

Hi! I tried to launch EasyAntiCheat_EOS_Setup as an administrator but nothing opens
  6. Isabel Daza Win User

Thanks for responding! I tried reinstalling by going through the EasyAntiCheat folder and trying to click 'EasyAntiCheat_EOS_Setup' and 'Install' and then restarting my PC after. However the game still said 'easy anticheat unknown file verions (black4blood.exe)'. How do I properly reinstall the Easy Anti-cheat?
Thema:

1. Can't launch newly downloaded Back4Blood from Game Pass. Popup says 'Easy anticheat unknown... - Similar Threads - Can't launch newly

2. I got a new laptop now I can't launch a Game coppied from my old pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a new laptop now I can't launch a Game coppied from my old pc: I coppied Lies of P from my old pc and the launcher verifies only 11.4 gigs then says the game is ready to launch when I launch the game it says : some game files are missing or corrupted . and...
  3. pc xbox app stuck launching and can't remove gaming services

in XBoX on Windows
    pc xbox app stuck launching and can't remove gaming services: this has been a problem on my laptop for a very long time now. I have tried to fix the xbox app stuck launching bug by removing gaming services and reinstalling it through powershell as some...
  4. Can't Launch the xbox app on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Launch the xbox app on PC: [img] When I launch the app on pc, it stops on the launch screen as seen in the attached image. I have a series of fixes that have not worked listed below: Clear the Microsoft Store cache:...
  5. Can't launch the XBOX app on my PC, even if i have the game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't launch the XBOX app on my PC, even if i have the game pass: It's been three days since i cant even launch the app. It stays on the white xbox logo and then after a while deseppear. When i go to the website or the windows store it does nothing. It even...
  6. Can't launch eFootball 2024 on my device

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch eFootball 2024 on my device: Hi everyone, can anyone tell me how to solve this problem? I finished installing eFootball 2024 on my computer and when I opened the game, the game did not launch (after loading the loading screen...
  7. My Xbox One X has been slow, laggy and can't launch games it used to.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox One X has been slow, laggy and can't launch games it used to.: My Xbox One X has been laggy, slow and can barely handle FORTNITE. I have done a reset of my system including rebooting it and now it seems worse than before. Games it won't launch are the...
  8. Can't launch Xbox Gamepass games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch Xbox Gamepass games: After the Windows update, I tried launching Football Manager 2024 and Totally Accurate Table Simulator and both games didn't work they gave me the same error. I tried resetting Microsoft and Xbox...
  9. Can't launch my game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch my game: Every time I try to launch my newely installed game (call of duty warzone) it tells me that it needs an update then it gives me the error 0x8b050033 this has been heppening for two days now, I've...
  10. Can't Launch PC Game Pass games from any other drives other than my C: drive.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Launch PC Game Pass games from any other drives other than my C: drive.: So I'm trying to play the new Forza Motorsport (which is 124GB), I've installed it to my 2TB D: drive where I store most of the big games I play, where it opens the launching game page, says...