Can't launch MSFS for the life of me

Discus and support Can't launch MSFS for the life of me in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have bought the game pass to have access to MSFS. For the last month, I have had around 5 times where I had to extensively troubleshoot the game... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Responsible_Error500, Aug 21, 2023.

1. Can't launch MSFS for the life of me

I have bought the game pass to have access to MSFS. For the last month, I have had around 5 times where I had to extensively troubleshoot the game because it wouldn't launch. On the last time I had to 're-install' windows through the Windows media creation tool. It worked fine ever since.

This morning I wanted to fly a bit, clicked on the flight simulator icon and I get thrown on MS Store Gaming Services page.

With a big sigh I start troubleshooting again. I have tried the following: Repairing and Resetting gaming services, Reinstalling gaming services, Repairing and Resetting MS Store, Reinstalling MS Store, Uninstalling gaming services and deleting the registry entries and installing them. Ultimately, repairing windows through the media creation tool. Nothing helped, still getting the same problem.

If you can not resolve the issue or I get any similar issue in the future I will have no other choice than to cancel my subscription and never give any money to Microsoft again since I have had a functioning game only around 60% of the time I paid for it.

submitted by /u/Responsible_Error500
    [link] [comments]

/u/Responsible_Error500, Aug 21, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Can't launch MSFS for the life of me