Cant launch gamepass games on my PC

Discus and support Cant launch gamepass games on my PC in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When you select to play a game from the downloaded games, the game card launches on screen, signs in, then syncs, and then gets on stuck in the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Regular_Special3060, May 19, 2024.

1. Cant launch gamepass games on my PC

When you select to play a game from the downloaded games, the game card launches on screen, signs in, then syncs, and then gets on stuck in the "Launching Game" phase. Has anyone else experienced this? If so, are there any fixes?
    submitted by /u/Regular_Special3060
    [link] [comments]

/u/Regular_Special3060, May 19, 2024
  2. pwyyy Win User

Error code 0x8007023e

Thanks for letting me know! I don't buy any digital games on the Xbox, only Gamepass so I cant tell :)

I hope they fixed it soon...

Gamepass games on PC and XBox Series X are still unable to launch.
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Cant Launch games from Gamepass PC

Hi JBiesenbach! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Currently Xbox servers are experiencing some issues, this is why you are having issues to start games, check the status on the servers here

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status
  4. Alasdair5849 Win User

Minecraft crash code -1073740791

If you have gamepass installed on your pc try launching the game through that
  5. [Farscape] Win User

Where the h3ll is EA Play on PC?

it is part of gamepass ultimate for console, it is getting launched to the gamepass pc side of things later this year as it was delayed.

gamepass ultimate consists of

Gamepass for console

Gamepass for PC

Gold for console

Xcloud

EA Play on console

EA Play on PC later this year.
  6. AhmadAskari Win User

Can't play any games on GamePass except the ones on EA Play for PC

No, They are not. I had GamePass PC earlier and everything used to work properly but then one day I got notification that there is an offer on GamePass Ultimate so I upgraded but since the day GamePass PC subscription ended and GamePass Ultimate subscription started, I can only launch games that are on EA Play and that too from EA Desktop App only.

Now, because the GamePass Ultimate was a 3 month subscription, so I can't even go back to GamePass PC until it's over.

Any game that launches from Xbox app for Windows fails to launch and tried repairing and resetting the Xbox and Microsoft Apps, sign-out and then again sign-in on both the apps but still same thing.

For Example, Forza Horizon 4 used to work earlier but now it does not.
Thema:

Cant launch gamepass games on my PC

1. Cant launch gamepass games on my PC - Similar Threads - Cant launch gamepass

2. I have a shared disc and i cant launch the game it keeps on sayin Do you own this game or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a shared disc and i cant launch the game it keeps on sayin Do you own this game or...: I have a shared disc and i cant launch the game it keeps on sayin Do you own this game or app can i get help 9691b197-919c-4875-9d1c-1982e1015db6
  3. i cant launch my Mortal Kombat game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant launch my Mortal Kombat game: i cant launch my mortal kombat game that i just recently bought, it said that my account doesnt have it. (Mortal Kombat™ 11 is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...
  4. cant launch games

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant launch games: My Xbox launcher wont work on my pc so i cant play any of the games i also cant get help it give me this code 0x80072efe my...
  5. I cant launch games after buying game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant launch games after buying game pass: So ever since i got xbox game pass i have gotten two errors everytime i try to open any game First error code: File system error (-2015294512) Second error code: 0x800704c7...
  6. Why cant I launch my forza horizon 4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I launch my forza horizon 4?: So I have this issue when launching my forza horizon 4. when I try to launch it, a notification comes to my screen that says: Check your account, This app is not usable on your account right now....
  7. cant launch games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant launch games: so, when i try to open forza horizon 5 or big games like that on pc game pass it either just doesnt launch or gives me this error code (0x64) [img] 6e67ab4f-dc9d-477e-820d-32f5d0ede86c
  8. Cant launch Forza Horizon 5 after installing through gamepass xbox app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant launch Forza Horizon 5 after installing through gamepass xbox app.: Everytime I try to launch it i get the error message 0x80070102 Anyone know of a fix? 047b4e42-0b1f-4b3a-aaca-87bd1ede5927
  9. cant launch any games on xbox gamepass pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant launch any games on xbox gamepass pc: when ever i try to launch any game on xbox gamepass pc its says i need to connect to the internet even though im connected through either net. e44f4919-0a82-406f-afad-7abc4380be0e
  10. Cant Launch games from Gamepass PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Launch games from Gamepass PC: Cannot launch any of my games from gamepass, I just get this error for any gamepass game I try to launch [img] [img] Was working fine just yesterday. I've checked all my windows updates...