Can't Join Xbox Parties on windows 10

Discus and support Can't Join Xbox Parties on windows 10 in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Can't Join Xbox Parties on windows 10. The issue sometimes only happens to certain parties as well. I can create and invite friends to a party, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Zee Mo, Jan 20, 2024.

1. Zee Mo
    Zee Mo Guest

Can't Join Xbox Parties on windows 10. The issue sometimes only happens to certain parties as well. I can create and invite friends to a party, but joining theirs is rarely available. I've tried using game bar and the xbox app on PC. I play games on xbox, but have to communicate through windows app as my PC mic isnt compatible. I have made sure my communication settings are correct. I have everything unrestricted on my xbox and allow everything. I have reset xbox, repaired and redownloaded xbox and game bar apps, checked windows updates, etc. Nothing I have found on other forums has fixed this issue. Seems like an issue with the app. I am more than happy to try anything else that can be suggested. Thanks in advance.

:)

Zee Mo, Jan 20, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: