Can't join Xbox Live Rewards because I don't have an account?

Discus and support Can't join Xbox Live Rewards because I don't have an account? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I tried to register for Xbox Live Rewards but get the following error message, despite the fact that I do in fact have an Xbox Live account (from which... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by sunnyweng, Nov 24, 2016.

1. sunnyweng
    sunnyweng Guest

I tried to register for Xbox Live Rewards but get the following error message, despite the fact that I do in fact have an Xbox Live account (from which I am posting!) and can access it online.

Unfortunately, you can't join Xbox Live Rewards right now. It's strictly because you need an Xbox Live account to join Xbox Live Rewards.

This seems to be a recurring issue, so I'd like my
    account to be manually registered (having agreed to the terms and conditions, receiving emails, etc.) if possible.

Thanks!

:)

sunnyweng, Nov 24, 2016
  2. Can't join Xbox Rewards

I am trying to join Xbox Live Rewards but it says I can't join because of my age. I am over 13 why can't I join. I don't live in Norway.

choglefamily4, Nov 24, 2016
  3. skater77i
    skater77i Guest
    Can't Join Xbox Live Rewards

I can't sign in to the page where you join Xbox Live Rewards. Even after clicking the sign in button, I still don't see my name in the upper right corner, and I get this whenever I try to sign up: "

Unfortunately, you can't join Xbox Live Rewards right now. It's strictly because you need an Xbox Live account to join Xbox Live Rewards."

skater77i, Nov 24, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello sunnyweng,

We have adjusted some of the information on your account. You should be able to register in roughly 48 hours. Apologies for the inconvenience.

XBLRewards8, Nov 28, 2016
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello sunnyweng,

We have adjusted some of the information on your account. You should be able to register in roughly 48 hours. Apologies for the inconvenience.
  6. v3xxy Win User

Xbox Live Rewards won't recognize my gold membership status?

That's odd. Nope you got the correct subscription. You also don't need xbox live gold to join rewards it just gives you more advantage to earn more points. Does this happen when you click that link to signup/login? If that's not the link you're trying to
    click. Can you describe what is it? This will help everyone here to isolate the problem

[​IMG]
    Yes, the link I click is the "Join Xbox Live Rewards" and then when I choose the "Yes I want to participate in the Xbox Live Rewards program" it sends me straight to a page that says

"We're Sorry. Unfortunately, you can't join Xbox Live Rewards right now. It's strictly because you need an Xbox Live account to join Xbox Live Rewards. Just follow these simple steps:

Step 1: Connect to your Xbox One or Xbox 360

Step 2: Join Xbox Live*

Step 3: Come back and sign up for Xbox Live Rewards

If you have already taken the steps listed, please try again soon. "

And when I try again in a day or two it gives me the exact same message.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Have an Xbox live account, but can't join the rewards

You'll want to post in the support section of this forum in order for them to check into it for you.
  8. RVBCABOOSE1337 Win User

Have an Xbox live account, but can't join the rewards

You'll want to post in the support section of this forum in order for them to check into it for you.
    Whoops.

Thanks
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Xbox live rewards

Hey KAIZAAR,

We see that your are not a Xbox Live Rewards member, so your account does not have a Xbox Live Rewards Account. You can join our program over at (https://rewards.xbox.com/join-now/)!
Thema:

1. Can't join Xbox Live Rewards because I don't have an account? - Similar Threads - Can't join Live

2. I need help with my Xbox live account I have game pass on my account so why can't I join...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with my Xbox live account I have game pass on my account so why can't I join...: Hello there please find a way to help me play with my live friends 0a43757f-312d-4431-9776-0b0810320e36
  3. Can't join Xbox Live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't join Xbox Live: I created an account on xbox 360 and can sign into it. In the menu it says "Join xbox live" i fill in the forms it gets to the end and i am at the xbox dashboard were you choose the account to...
  4. Solved: Can join Xbox live party, but can't play multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Solved: Can join Xbox live party, but can't play multiplayer: So this started pretty much last night when on with a few mates, I was able to join the party and look through my Xbox friends list, but when I tried to join multiplayer such as GTA online ,...
  5. there's a block on my internet it's not from the provider.i can't join xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    there's a block on my internet it's not from the provider.i can't join xbox live: Yes , Microsoft a lock on my internet I can't join xbox live please let me talk to somebody so this problem can be resolve Thank you d07080e9-7155-4fac-aae9-ca9edf633e1b
  6. I can't join groups on Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't join groups on Xbox Live: Hello players. Help guys ... I'm desperate here. I use Xbox 360 with Xbox Live Gold activated every few days for 1 year. However, when I try to join a group created by a friend or create one...
  7. Can't join an xbox live party with a specific person

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't join an xbox live party with a specific person: So I have had a problem for the past few weeks. I try and join a party with a friend, but no matter what I do, who is in the party, or who starts the party, I can not join it. I will be connecting...
  8. Xbox Live works but my NAT type is unavailable and I can't join parties.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live works but my NAT type is unavailable and I can't join parties.: Two days ago, randomly, my NAT type became unavailable. I can still play games like BO4 multiplayer, but I can no longer join parties and talk - I just get disconnected. I have tried everything,...
  9. Can't join xbox live rewards

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't join xbox live rewards: So I try to join xbox live rewards and every time I click join now, it just brings up the same page where it says it is changing to Microsoft rewards. I read the FAQ and it said nothing about...
  10. Can't join Xbox live rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't join Xbox live rewards: I can't join Xbox live rewards. Any time I attempt to use the join now option the FAQS prompt appears and will not allow me to sign up for it. Anyone else had this problem ?...