Cant join the Xbox preview program

Discus and support Cant join the Xbox preview program in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got banned some time ago on the 360. I want to join the preview program but because of my earlier behavior i can't. I got banned because i "cheated".... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SUCHTI0505, Mar 27, 2017.

1. SUCHTI0505
    SUCHTI0505 Guest

I got banned some time ago on the 360. I want to join the preview program but because of my earlier behavior i can't. I got banned because i "cheated". There are a lot of cheaters on the 360 and when you join a lobby in Call of duty, you maybe spawn in a
    modded lobby. Is there any way to join the preview program anyway?

:)

SUCHTI0505, Mar 27, 2017
  2. nixzeye
    nixzeye Guest
    Xbox Preview "enrolled"

Hi, It's been five days since i join into the preview program, my state is "enrolled" i contact the support 2 time and i want to enter this program, i cant access the preview froum, and the last update for xbox one, please let me join in

nixzeye, Mar 27, 2017
  3. Cordon726
    Cordon726 Guest
    Looking for an EA Access beta code

How do u join the Xbox Preview Program?

Cordon726, Mar 27, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there SUCHTI0505.

Unfortunately, if you aren't eligible to join the Preview Program we aren't able to manually add you. You'll need to wait for for your eligibility to open up.

Mister Maka, Mar 29, 2017
  5. ROFLMAOSWAG
    ROFLMAOSWAG Guest
    This happened to me as well.. Have been playing on my Xbox One since it came out. But for about a month ago me and a bunch of friends wanted to play Modern Warfare 2 on our 360's again.. Dumbest things I've ever done on Xbox..

We played the whole night, but didn't think that our accounts was at risk since we left any modded lobby we entered. But just before we got off we got spawned into a modded challenge lobby that would unlock everything. We didn't know it was a challenge lobby
    until we had left the lobby and everything was unlocked..

A few days later we all got messages from Xbox Live. We all got 7 day bans for absolute nonsense.

How is that even fair? Banning us, but not the people actually putting the mods into the games..

As a result of this, I was kicked out of the Preview Program which I had been contributing for almost 2 years reporting bugs and problems..

It feels great to get punished for something I was not in control of.

ROFLMAOSWAG, Apr 25, 2017
  6. ROFLMAOSWAG
    ROFLMAOSWAG Guest
    I was banned for something I was not even close to be in control of. I was playing Modern Warfare 2 with my friends. We played randoms and a few times we popped into modded lobbies. We all received 7 day bans for playing in modded sessions that we didn't even
    know was modded until the very last one when we received a huge amount of XP each kill. We immediately left it. Still we got banned. How could anyone know? The answer is that the guy having the mods in that session recorded/reported everyone/randoms that joined
    to Xbox.

It was our first time playing on our 360's in years. First time back and that happened.

Worst thing; I was kicked out of the preview program due to it..

So my question is, how long does it take for my eligibility to open up? Considering I was not in control of what lobby we spawned into. I don't use mods. I never play on my 360 anymore. I have done nothing wrong other than getting matchmaked with a bunch of
    randoms and unfortunately there was a modder in there..

ROFLMAOSWAG, Apr 25, 2017
  7. SUCHTI0505
    SUCHTI0505 Guest
    how long does this usually take?

SUCHTI0505, Aug 22, 2017
  8. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there BastiSpasti88.

I'm afraid we don't have an exact time frame, but it generally takes a year. Please keep checking back on your eligibility and if any other Xbox support questions pop up, please create a new thread and let us know.

Mister Maka, Oct 31, 2018
  9. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there BastiSpasti88.

I'm afraid we don't have an exact time frame, but it generally takes a year. Please keep checking back on your eligibility and if any other Xbox support questions pop up, please create a new thread and let us know.
  10. ROFLMAOSWAG Win User

Hey there SUCHTI0505.

Unfortunately, if you aren't eligible to join the Preview Program we aren't able to manually add you. You'll need to wait for for your eligibility to open up.
    I was banned for something I was not even close to be in control of. I was playing Modern Warfare 2 with my friends. We played randoms and a few times we popped into modded lobbies. We all received 7 day bans for playing in modded sessions that we didn't even
    know was modded until the very last one when we received a huge amount of XP each kill. We immediately left it. Still we got banned. How could anyone know? The answer is that the guy having the mods in that session recorded/reported everyone/randoms that joined
    to Xbox.

It was our first time playing on our 360's in years. First time back and that happened.

Worst thing; I was kicked out of the preview program due to it..

So my question is, how long does it take for my eligibility to open up? Considering I was not in control of what lobby we spawned into. I don't use mods. I never play on my 360 anymore. I have done nothing wrong other than getting matchmaked with a bunch of
    randoms and unfortunately there was a modder in there..
  11. ROFLMAOSWAG Win User

This happened to me as well.. Have been playing on my Xbox One since it came out. But for about a month ago me and a bunch of friends wanted to play Modern Warfare 2 on our 360's again.. Dumbest things I've ever done on Xbox..

We played the whole night, but didn't think that our accounts was at risk since we left any modded lobby we entered. But just before we got off we got spawned into a modded challenge lobby that would unlock everything. We didn't know it was a challenge lobby
    until we had left the lobby and everything was unlocked..

A few days later we all got messages from Xbox Live. We all got 7 day bans for absolute nonsense.

How is that even fair? Banning us, but not the people actually putting the mods into the games..

As a result of this, I was kicked out of the Preview Program which I had been contributing for almost 2 years reporting bugs and problems..

It feels great to get punished for something I was not in control of.
  12. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there SUCHTI0505.

13. SUCHTI0505 Win User

Hey there .

how long does this usually take?
Thema:

1. Cant join the Xbox preview program - Similar Threads - Cant join preview

2. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  3. Why cant I join a discord call on my xbox one S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I join a discord call on my xbox one S?: I have literally done every trick in the book at this point. Ive unlinked and relinked my discord account like 10 times, factory reset my xbox with the games and apps not touched 3 times, reset...
  4. i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?: i cant join partys on xbox app windows ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Gaming*** 7118ee9c-fc1f-4fb1-91e8-589b3356d64f
  5. cant join parties even thought its NAT open

in XBoX on Windows
    cant join parties even thought its NAT open: I can make my own party just fine, but when anyone joins i get an error. when i try to join a discord voice chat i also get an error. i cant show a screenshot right now because this happened over...
  6. Why cant i join minecraft servers without a vpn

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant i join minecraft servers without a vpn: When i am at home, i recently switched to a new wifi, and for some reason when i try to join my friends SMP my game tells me to please sign into xbox to join the server. I currently play bedrock...
  7. I cant join my friend on bedrock Minecraft, he is on pc and im on xbox.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant join my friend on bedrock Minecraft, he is on pc and im on xbox.: we have been playing for days together and it just now started saying “unable to connect to world” I can join other players on xbox but not him on pc, he cant join me either. nothing changed. We...
  8. Cant leave xbox preview to join a new one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant leave xbox preview to join a new one: So i was going to try to go and leave the 1st ring and go to the delta ring so I tried to leave the preview but when I try to leave the preview and switch to preview Delta I get a already...
  9. i cant join the update preview

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant join the update preview: i wanted to join the xbox one update preview , i picked preview ring 4 and 3 , clicked done , accepted the terms , then this popped up ... [img] 87080a90-a5f6-4b27-86f9-eae48164ea2f
  10. Got new update preview - Cant join party with people without it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got new update preview - Cant join party with people without it.: You people need to chill really. This is a good update and I am glad I was chosen to experience it. It works much better and can't complain about the Chat system. I would Like to see us be able to...