Can't join the Minecraft RTX Beta

Discus and support Can't join the Minecraft RTX Beta in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I can only join the Minecraft Beta submitted by /u/vickec07 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/vickec07, Mar 29, 2022.

1. /u/vickec07
    /u/vickec07 Guest

/u/vickec07, Mar 29, 2022
  2. JamFog Win User

Xbox Insider Hub account locked with minecraft still in beta

I have found a solution. After I deleted my original insider account I created a new one and joined the rtx minecraft beta other than the nether beta which was what I was in. I then updated minecraft to rtx and unenrolled and reverted back to the normal
    minecraft version.
  3. Legojoey1234 Win User

Minecraft RTX beta will not install

4. xzzztvminecraft Win User

Minecraft RTX beta not downloading

Iv'e tried to access the RTX beta for Minecraft but when selected it
    wont download and just takes me to the Minecraft store page.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

I can't install RTX for minecraft

Hi,

Did you find a fix to your issue?

I purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 yesterday, updated my drivers to the latest version and joined the beta via the insider app. Minecraft for Windows 10 RTX beta was in the list on my PC.

Do you own Minecraft for Windows 10? If you click
    this link
    , does it say you own this game?
  6. darkist1 Win User

Minecraft RTX beta not downloading

Hi Exterm1nat

You need to enroll into the game beta on the Xbox insider hub on your PC, and then make sure to go into the manage section of that minecraft beta, and select the RTX version.

make sure to uninstall your current version of Minecraft after saving all your worlds. All the maps you need to download ingame in the market, they are all free and specifically say RTX
Thema:

1. Can't join the Minecraft RTX Beta - Similar Threads - Can't join Minecraft

2. Minecraft beta can't join cossplatform in to Minecraft preview

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft beta can't join cossplatform in to Minecraft preview: Hi.I have problem.minecraft beta can't join my friend in minecraft preview.I added him as a friend and he added me back and saw that he was online playing mincraft preview but couldn't enter his...
  3. I can't join multiplayer in Minecraft on Switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't join multiplayer in Minecraft on Switch: I'm trying to play Minecraft with my friends on Switch, but I can't join multiplayer because it says my account is not set up for multiplayer. When I follow the links that it tells me to it says I...
  4. Why can't I join my personal minecraft worlds?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I join my personal minecraft worlds?: Whenever I go to join one of my personal worlds, the message: Disconnected due to an unexpected type of packet received which cannot be processed, pops up on my screen. I don't know why this is,...
  5. Why can't I join my ps4 friends in minecraft while I'm on nintendo?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I join my ps4 friends in minecraft while I'm on nintendo?: im on nintendo with a microsoft account and nintendo live. why cant i join my friends that play on a ps4, and dont have a microsoft account? I don't have realms, and neither do my friends on ps4....
  6. I can't join to the Minecraft beta

in XboX Insiders
    I can't join to the Minecraft beta: I just installed the xbox insider application to join the beta version of Minecraft but when i try to join to the beta, the option to join does not appear. It shows me other apps to join the beta....
  7. I can't join realms or create servers in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join realms or create servers in Minecraft: I don't know how to join realms or create servers in Minecraft, it is saying that my Microsoft account is not set up like that, and I have tried many ways to do this, please help me....
  8. I can't join my friends minecraft world but I can join public server's.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my friends minecraft world but I can join public server's.: When I try to join my friends minecraft world it says connecting to multiplayer game and then after a few minutes it says connection timed out. Can't connect to world. I can join public servers...
  9. I can't join servers on my minecraft bedrock nintendo switch it says that i have to have a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join servers on my minecraft bedrock nintendo switch it says that i have to have a...: I need help what should I do ***moved from Windows / Other/Unknown / Gaming *** 99d5447c-5c13-47e5-97d3-1b6e8ecfe26e
  10. How do I fix it when my friend can't join my world on minecraft via Cross platform? Error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix it when my friend can't join my world on minecraft via Cross platform? Error...: I am on Windows Minecraft Bedrock, And my friend is on Switch Bedrock Minecraft. Whenever they try to join they are greeted with this error message. My friend Who is on playstation is able to join...