cant join parties even thought its NAT open

Discus and support cant join parties even thought its NAT open in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I can make my own party just fine, but when anyone joins i get an error. when i try to join a discord voice chat i also get an error. i cant show a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Deloa Flames, Mar 3, 2024.

1. Deloa Flames
    Deloa Flames Guest

I can make my own party just fine, but when anyone joins i get an error. when i try to join a discord voice chat i also get an error. i cant show a screenshot right now because this happened over the course of end august to today. today the problem I've encountered is when i try to play specifically dragon ball xenoverse 2, it cant connect to the servers. this problem is only affecting me as the servers are online. its NAT open. i have 4 bars, its a xbox series XS so i don't know what the issue is. I've restarted my xbox, power cycled, unplugged then replugged, I've tried anything i could think of but it still doesn't work. Edit: extra info for the discord thing. i've tried to disconnect it from my acocutn and reconnect it and it just says "sorry looks like you were disconnected, try connecting again"

:)

Deloa Flames, Mar 3, 2024
  2. Chrisgrim92 Win User

Terraria connection problems

No problems with any other game and parties are fine. Only when i try to play this game i cant join them and they cant join mewhich is weird considering them play it all the time. I also have an open nat not strict or moderate which i thought it was the
    nat at first too but it doesnt seem to be the case.
  3. Steinhoff2012 Win User

Call of duty Black ops not able to connect with friend on game xbox live?

NAT is open, still unable to connect and cant join a party either
  4. diamondpixel789 Win User

My friend cant join my world but everyone else can his nat type is open

I can join his worlds and my nat type also open its just he cant join my worlds
  5. deadeagleman Win User

Halo 4: Open NAT, still can't party up

it might not be you, its the other friend nats that might not be open, i learned this along time ago, i had modern nat,, it wont let me join friends, than i learned how to open nat, when my nat is open, i try joining friends partys, i learned that they didnt
    have open nat too so ask your friends if they got open nat by testing live
  6. Mazter Legend Win User

cant connect to a lobby and party from friend

Yes the NAT settings would be the issue make sure its open so that you can join anyones party and games
Thema:

1. cant join parties even thought its NAT open - Similar Threads - cant join parties

2. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  3. Why cant I join a discord call on my xbox one S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I join a discord call on my xbox one S?: I have literally done every trick in the book at this point. Ive unlinked and relinked my discord account like 10 times, factory reset my xbox with the games and apps not touched 3 times, reset...
  4. i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?: i cant join partys on xbox app windows ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Gaming*** 7118ee9c-fc1f-4fb1-91e8-589b3356d64f
  5. Why cant i join minecraft servers without a vpn

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant i join minecraft servers without a vpn: When i am at home, i recently switched to a new wifi, and for some reason when i try to join my friends SMP my game tells me to please sign into xbox to join the server. I currently play bedrock...
  6. I cant join my friend on bedrock Minecraft, he is on pc and im on xbox.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant join my friend on bedrock Minecraft, he is on pc and im on xbox.: we have been playing for days together and it just now started saying “unable to connect to world” I can join other players on xbox but not him on pc, he cant join me either. nothing changed. We...
  7. Cant join friends playing mcc on steam.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant join friends playing mcc on steam.: Master Cheif Collection: We have both added eachother on steam and xbox and linked out steam accounts to xbox we managed to join and play yesterday but today we cant join eachother we both have...
  8. i cant join my friends session and they cant join mine on gta

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant join my friends session and they cant join mine on gta: when i try to join it says it unstable but on friends end if im in a game and where it says friends they can only select my gamecard and cant join me 48fb8408-3f58-410e-bb3b-35793a6c9cf1
  9. Cant join games and parties

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant join games and parties: I have xbox game pass ultimate but I cant my friends parties or games. I can play online multiplayer but i cant join my friends. I have tried multiple accounts that have xbox live and none of them...
  10. I cant join an Xbox Game Bar party. Please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant join an Xbox Game Bar party. Please help: I cant seem to join an Xbox Game Bar party. I have tried different things including repairing and resetting the app and even setting the "Set time automatically" and the "Set time zone...