Can't join or invite friend on Gamepass Cloud

Discus and support Can't join or invite friend on Gamepass Cloud in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! Whenever I try to join my friend's game on cloud to my friend who hosted a game on cloud too, I'm offered two options: Play locally or steam.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by József Ferencz, Feb 19, 2023.

1. Can't join or invite friend on Gamepass Cloud

Hi! Whenever I try to join my friend's game on cloud to my friend who hosted a game on cloud too, I'm offered two options: Play locally or steam. Whenever we press stream, the already going game exits, and restarts into the main menu. We tried everything, we cant connect to the game whichever of us hosting. So it's always prompts us to play the game in the xbox app, and after that if we go ok, it doesnt do anything just go straight to the game's main menu. We tried it with sea of thieves and it takes two, neither of them worked.

I appreciate the help.

:)

József Ferencz, Feb 19, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

PC Cloud Gaming Multiplayer doesn't work.

Thank you for the detailed information. Have you tried using cloud gaming on your mobile device then invite or join your friend?
  3. majic stick2 Win User

Can't Access Private Forums

I got invited also and I can't view the private forums either and I also can't join any friends party's or send party invited to my friends on xbox
  4. chapsthundrstik Win User

i cant join a party on MW3! why?!

why can't I join a game from a friends invite? I friends cannot join from my invites, but we can all party up. I don't have elite and it was only affecting MW3.
  5. CharlesTan4 Win User

You'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer

thanks for the reply

i already be friends in xbox app and finish the prologue too. The funny is I can't join all my friends session/convoy and must wait my friends invite me. My friends can join my session/convoy without my invitation
  6. EmilioErnestoG Win User

Friends list is gone?

me too is empty.. but my brother has friends, but he can't invite and join partys
Thema:

Can't join or invite friend on Gamepass Cloud

1. Can't join or invite friend on Gamepass Cloud - Similar Threads - Can't join invite

2. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  3. I can't join my friends world on mc from pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't join my friends world on mc from pc: I can't join my friends world on minecraft bedrock. It says they aren't online right now and on the xbox app the join game and join party buttons are grayed out. All the settings are on for me to...
  4. Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?: I bought the digital version of black ops 2 and I can't join my friends online game sessions for black ops 2 zombies. I've read countless post with people with the same exact issue and no one can...
  5. Can't join server.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't join server.: I can't join any servers or use realms. (Error 500) I am on Mac M1 and really want this fixed. f0e79959-8f29-479c-bd0b-10df1849f68e
  6. Minecraft beta can't join cossplatform in to Minecraft preview

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft beta can't join cossplatform in to Minecraft preview: Hi.I have problem.minecraft beta can't join my friend in minecraft preview.I added him as a friend and he added me back and saw that he was online playing mincraft preview but couldn't enter his...
  7. When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...: When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to my friends. Then it removes me and says party chat disconnected. What can I do?...
  8. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  9. Can't join friends invites that own GTA 5 even though we all tryna play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't join friends invites that own GTA 5 even though we all tryna play online: I own GTA Online and the story dlc thingy for the game as well but can't join friends who are playing online on the full GTA 5 (I believe rockstar could've made it separate to force them to buy...
  10. I can't invite friends or join them in games on my Xbox. Even though I have a network...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't invite friends or join them in games on my Xbox. Even though I have a network...: I logged on today. To play gta online with my friends. When I tried inviting them it said "no joinable parties or games" even after I see my friends playing fortnite. Please help me fix this error...