Can't join my world

Discus and support Can't join my world in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; (sorry for my english) i play minecraft bedrock on windows 10 and since 1.6.1 nobody can join my worlds. idk why. Minecraft says (in italian)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MatteoP04ita, Nov 16, 2018.

1. MatteoP04ita
    MatteoP04ita Guest

Can't join my world

(sorry for my english) i play minecraft bedrock on windows 10 and since 1.6.1 nobody can join my worlds. idk why. Minecraft says (in italian) Impossible to connect. Help pls!!!!
    Can't join my world [​IMG]

:)

MatteoP04ita, Nov 16, 2018
  2. SaMeNsMuS
    SaMeNsMuS Guest
    Can't join my friends world

My friend try to send me invite and I try to click on his world from minecraft and also on the Xbox app. Please help me! Kind of annyoing...

SaMeNsMuS, Nov 16, 2018
  3. Sylar IRL
    Sylar IRL Guest
    On a Rail achievement. Anyone want it?

I should mention most players are joining my world without any problems, but a few have gotten the "Connection to the server was lost. Exiting to the main menu" message and can't join. I can't join there world either. My NAT open and my connection speed
    is fine so I'm not sure whats causing it.

Sylar IRL, Nov 16, 2018
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Can't join my world

Try uninstalling/reinstalling the game. Let us know. Good Luck,

{Parity}, Nov 16, 2018
  5. MatteoP04ita
    MatteoP04ita Guest
    Didn't work

6. Are you able to connect to other internet games?

ZombieJesterCOE, Nov 16, 2018
  7. MatteoP04ita
    MatteoP04ita Guest
    yes, i am. My internet connection isn't bad.

8. XBF Paul M
    XBF Paul M Guest

Can't join my world

Hiya!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist, it sounds like you're experiencing an issue with connecting to your world in Minecraft. I recommend posting on the

Minecraft Forums
    as well to see if any of the Devs can assist with the issue. Otherwise another thing to try would be to see if you can roll back the Minecraft update.

XBF Paul M, Nov 6, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Can't join my world