Can't join group in the looking for group section in the Xbox App.

Discus and support Can't join group in the looking for group section in the Xbox App. in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I am unable to join or create any group in the "looking for a group" section in Xbox App or Xbox Beta. I get the error message when I try to join one;... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by BloodhawK071, Apr 1, 2019.

1. BloodhawK071
    BloodhawK071 Guest

I am unable to join or create any group in the "looking for a group" section in Xbox App or Xbox Beta. I get the error message when I try to join one; "Sorry, but there was a problem sending your request. Please try again in a little while." And i get this
    error message when I try to create one; There was a problem creating your looking for group post. Check the details, then try again.

I tried changing privacy settings to to be able to toin a group but still nothing. Please share every ideas or sulotions with me even if the problem is with the privacy settings.

When creating a group I didn't leave anything as as it was, by that I mean I made a change in everything like added tags, description and everything but still doesn't work. Please tell me any solution or ideas.

Thank you

:)

BloodhawK071, Apr 1, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: