Cant join friends playing mcc on steam.

Discus and support Cant join friends playing mcc on steam. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Master Cheif Collection: We have both added eachother on steam and xbox and linked out steam accounts to xbox we managed to join and play yesterday but... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Kurtis124, Jan 29, 2024.

1. Kurtis124
    Kurtis124 Guest

Master Cheif Collection: We have both added eachother on steam and xbox and linked out steam accounts to xbox we managed to join and play yesterday but today we cant join eachother we both have verified the integrity of the game but still failed to join eachother.

:)

Kurtis124, Jan 29, 2024
  2. Phalanx79AD Win User

lost connection to ea server

my friends are playing but i cant join
  3. PropensityGames Win User

Cannot play Halo: MCC due to sign-in error

I have the same error, but I don't own any part of MCC on Steam. I did however last play MCC on Xbox, so I thought that might be causing an issue.
  4. TvL Borg 2 Win User

Open NAT but still cant connect to friends

my nats open says multiplayer connections fine but cant connect to friends or find games on mcc
  5. Mert Çağlar Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Steam user and Xbox Game Pass user in the same convoy

All steam users game crashes when they try to join Microsoft store player and you said that clean your computer lol thats your games problem bro not my pc. your games steam version is broken if you just open your community center on steam you can see that 100 people saying the same problem because the steam version of the game is older than Microsoft store version and you guys solving nothing thx for being useless. ı cant play multiplayer with my friends bc they bought it on steam thx xbox and microsoft.
  6. Никита Хае Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Steam user and Xbox Game Pass user in the same convoy

I have exact same problem. My 2 friends bought the game on Steam. They can't play with me, their game crashes as soon as they join they convoy with me.
Thema:

1. Cant join friends playing mcc on steam. - Similar Threads - Cant join friends

2. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  3. I cant join my friend on bedrock Minecraft, he is on pc and im on xbox.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant join my friend on bedrock Minecraft, he is on pc and im on xbox.: we have been playing for days together and it just now started saying “unable to connect to world” I can join other players on xbox but not him on pc, he cant join me either. nothing changed. We...
  4. i cant join my friends session and they cant join mine on gta

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant join my friends session and they cant join mine on gta: when i try to join it says it unstable but on friends end if im in a game and where it says friends they can only select my gamecard and cant join me 48fb8408-3f58-410e-bb3b-35793a6c9cf1
  5. Cant join friend on insurgency sandstorm getting ms-multiplayer error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant join friend on insurgency sandstorm getting ms-multiplayer error: Im getting the you'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer link error when i try to join a friend both on pc his using gamepass and i got the game from steam? Very annoying...
  6. Cant join my friends ark survival evolved non dedicated server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant join my friends ark survival evolved non dedicated server: My friend (who is running ark on windows 10 and also running ark on the micro soft store) is hosting a non-dedicated server. We first tried June 5th but I got a failed join message, June 6th we...
  7. Cant join or invite friends?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant join or invite friends?: me and my friends cannot join each others games 93018547-6188-45ae-9fa2-e07038067de1
  8. Why cant My friend join me in no mans sky?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant My friend join me in no mans sky?: Me and my friend are trying to play no mans sky together, he is on steam I am on xbox game pass for PC, we are in each others no mans sky friends lists, have multiplayer enabled, start in the...
  9. I cant join my friend in astroneer it keeps saying "cant connect to host"

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant join my friend in astroneer it keeps saying "cant connect to host": My friend's nat type is open and he has restarted his router 944d153f-c73d-4777-a9de-a4073bef4689
  10. friend cant join anyone game on xbox, and noone can join him, he has adult defaults

in XBoX Games and Apps
    friend cant join anyone game on xbox, and noone can join him, he has adult defaults: im on xbox series s and he is on xbox 1 fc96ced0-ca19-4e43-b548-1637aed6d5e4