Cant join friends in Sea of thieves. Plz help fam

Discus and support Cant join friends in Sea of thieves. Plz help fam in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello boyz and grills. Today i just bought the game "Sea of thives" with some of my friends. They started a game and tried to invite me, but i dont... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Cl3menza, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Cl3menza
    Cl3menza Guest

Hello boyz and grills.

Today i just bought the game "Sea of thives" with some of my friends. They started a game and tried to invite me, but i dont get a noflication like on steam. I have tried and tried but i have no clue, what to do.

I need help blyads.

:)

Cl3menza, Oct 15, 2018
  2. Sea of thieves Cant play it since i have to change my settings which are already changed

When i start sea of thieves it says that my settings wont allow me to play multiplayer, and i also can't add my friend on xbox. The thing is i have changed the settings so that i should be able to add my friend AND start sea of thieves but i cant do anything
    of it

TimeToFloat69, Oct 15, 2018
  3. dibbaa17
    dibbaa17 Guest
    Xbox insider program

i want to join the program but its say i cant join the program because of my bahvior in the past but my suspension is already lifted and want to play sea of thieves because i got a invite from xbox live so can you help me to get in the insiders program thank
    you for the support and the good help !!

dibbaa17, Oct 15, 2018
  4. Cant join friends in Sea of thieves. Plz help fam

Have You Set Your Notifications To On

ITSRATBOY2002, Oct 15, 2018
  5. Did you try to join them instead of accepting an invite?

tntiseverywere, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: