Can't join Friends halo Game on MCC worked once the first time we played and then never again

Discus and support Can't join Friends halo Game on MCC worked once the first time we played and then never again in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can't join Friends halo Game on MCC worked once the first time we played and then never again Xbox networking says everything is open. We try joining... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DarkHerald, Nov 9, 2021.

1. DarkHerald
    DarkHerald Guest

Can't join Friends halo Game on MCC worked once the first time we played and then never again

Xbox networking says everything is open.

We try joining each others games using social and get an error saying can't join game.

On my friend sides it seems i'm offline and hasn't been online for a week. My other friends see me and don't have this issue. We can still invite each other but he done'st see me online.

If I try to join his game I also get an error saying can't join party.

I'm using the Xbox App on pc

He's using Steam

Both of us have the MCC and we have played the campaign on halo 1 and were able to join each other the first time.

:)

DarkHerald, Nov 9, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Herald welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Is this the only game with the connection issue?
  3. smileskybird Win User

Halo Finally Fixed

I played a multiplayer match in January (matchmaking actually found something, the first time for me since the game launched). Was in the multiplayer game for 10 minutes. Can't remember exactly which playlist it was in Halo MCC. Also in January when I went
    to the Halo 2 Campaign Mode, THREE Xbox 1 Dashboard Achievement notifications, popped up in 30 seconds. So it looks like they've been fixing achievements too. MCC is like Halo 1, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 4 in ONE game. There's like a bajillion of achievements
    in the game too. Halo 2 campaign has amazing 1080p 60fps re-mastered graphics. I saw lots of my friends who have MCC playing just the campaign and they were playing it for a long time. When MCC released, about 8 of my friends from 360 got an Xbox 1 console
    and the game. Well Halo is like their flagship game on Xbox. Forza, Zoo Tycoon and Screamride are also Xbox exclusives too.
  4. MeetYourProphet Win User

Xbox Live & Halo MCC issues...

Halo MCC has massive networking problems and constant bugs. As a customer and a software professional, it feels like they never, ever tested splitscreen matchmaking. Every time I try to play I first have to spend 10-15 min hard resetting, quitting, opening
    other games, doing some combination of voodoo workarounds before we can join a match. Extremely frustrating, it feels like they way over rushed the release, paid zero attention to split screen matchmaking (never fixing glaring "stop ship" bugs with an update
    even years later) and Halo MCC is definitely not a finished product worth spending money on.
  5. Tuffnut60 Win User

problem with halo 4: cant connect to friends games and im lv 14, but it shows that im lv 1

I'm having the same problem. When I first log in and start playing, I'm able to join friends and play a few war games. Then I get kicked from a game and from that point on I can't join anybody. It say's they are joinable, but as soon as I click the button,
    it says not joinable.

If I back out of Halo 4 and come back in, I am able to join my friends again for a few games before I get kicked again.
  6. Niko1664 Win User

Best gaming memory

You say the best for you is Halo, not for me but, it was the first game on Xbox I've ever played (first Xbox day one) and I'm currently playing it with my step brother on MCC from the first to the last... So with the Reach coming few days ago, it's amazing
    for me to play them all again with someone who never played them!
Thema:

1. Can't join Friends halo Game on MCC worked once the first time we played and then never again - Similar Threads - Can't join Friends

2. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  3. I can't join my friends world on mc from pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't join my friends world on mc from pc: I can't join my friends world on minecraft bedrock. It says they aren't online right now and on the xbox app the join game and join party buttons are grayed out. All the settings are on for me to...
  4. Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?: I bought the digital version of black ops 2 and I can't join my friends online game sessions for black ops 2 zombies. I've read countless post with people with the same exact issue and no one can...
  5. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  6. How come I can't join my boys games like on roblox I can join other friends but not my kids...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come I can't join my boys games like on roblox I can join other friends but not my kids...: How come I can't join my boys games like on roblox I can join other friends but not my kids and it was working a week ago eb69ba5e-fad3-437a-85f3-2f9d22a10e0c
  7. My daughter can't create or join group chats with her friends on the Xbox App.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My daughter can't create or join group chats with her friends on the Xbox App.: Hello, My daughter has started using her own Xbox profile (rather than mine) and she wants to join some of group chats she was part of on my account. However she can't. I've been through all the...
  8. Why can't I join my ps4 friends in minecraft while I'm on nintendo?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I join my ps4 friends in minecraft while I'm on nintendo?: im on nintendo with a microsoft account and nintendo live. why cant i join my friends that play on a ps4, and dont have a microsoft account? I don't have realms, and neither do my friends on ps4....
  9. I can't join my friends minecraft world but I can join public server's.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my friends minecraft world but I can join public server's.: When I try to join my friends minecraft world it says connecting to multiplayer game and then after a few minutes it says connection timed out. Can't connect to world. I can join public servers...
  10. I can't joined the world of my friends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't joined the world of my friends: Hello my name is Oscar Daporta and I have a problem of connexion I can't joined the world of my friends and my friends can't joined my world When I trie to go in the world of my friends, it's talk...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mcc cant join friend

2. halo cant invite friends