Can't join forza Horizon 4 clubs

Discus and support Can't join forza Horizon 4 clubs in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When i try to join a club in Forza Horizon 4 clubs. When i try i get the message that i need to change some Privacy settings. But when i log in on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AmbjornOsinga, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Can't join forza Horizon 4 clubs

When i try to join a club in Forza Horizon 4 clubs. When i try i get the message that i need to change some Privacy settings. But when i log in on xbox.com and look att my settings for join and create club to allowed but i still can't join. Does anyone
    know how to fix this?

:)

AmbjornOsinga, Sep 28, 2018
  2. Can't join the Forza horizon 4 club

yes,only on the Forza horizon 4 club,i can share my game's photo to everyone,just can't join club

布莱丽娜玛约, Sep 28, 2018
  3. Cannot join any clubs because of privacy settings

Already answered that question in a previous post Can't join forza Horizon 4 clubs :) It is for all clubs, not for a specific game. But the club I want to join is for Forza Horizon 4 yes.

Also can't create a club either. Same error.

LennardBijker, Sep 28, 2018
  4. Vvolix
    Vvolix Guest

I'm having the same issue and I've tried everything at this point. Changing the privacy settings numerous times, logging back and in. I've even tried doing it on my phone but nothing seems to be working. Is it going to be fixed soon?

Vvolix, Sep 29, 2018
  5. Same can`t play online either....

It just says "This feature is blocked per your Xbox live parental control settings.

oliverpersson1, Sep 29, 2018
  6. Vvolix
    Vvolix Guest
    Bump. Can Microsoft finally address the issue?

Vvolix, Oct 1, 2018
  7. Waldoh_
    Waldoh_ Guest
    Same here.. Microsoft please fix this!!!

Waldoh_, Oct 2, 2018
  8. Can't join forza Horizon 4 clubs

Try this!!!'

1. Create another microsoft account and xbox account
    2. Add the account with the problem as a child to the family
    3. Change the setting from the "Adult" account
    4. Then remove the "adult" account from the family

Worked for me atleast.

Tom From Norway, Oct 2, 2018
  9. More detail and whats the "adult" account?

oliverpersson1, Oct 4, 2018
  10. you need to create a new account. then add you old account to a family as a child then change the setting.

Tom From Norway, Oct 4, 2018
  11. This might work for other poeple so good that you mention it. But unfortunately this did not solve it for me

AmbjornOsinga, Oct 4, 2018
  12. Wich settign? Can i find a tutorial on youtube?

oliverpersson1, Oct 4, 2018
  13. Can't join forza Horizon 4 clubs

There should be a tabb named online safety for Xbox one/WIndows 10 and then there is a setting that allows the cration of and joining of clubs

AmbjornOsinga, Oct 4, 2018
  14. xDJSzaman
    xDJSzaman Guest
    The issue that all of you are having is simply a failure in synchronisation between your Microsoft account and Xbox account. I have personally solved this problem only by singing in on someone's Xbox One console and changing the option that allows to create
    Clubs from block to allow even when it was already allow on the Xbox privacy settings on the Xbox.com, this option was assigned as block on the Xbox one console.

So I have no idea how can a Xbox one synchronise all of your accounts but the internet website can't.

This could be helpful to some of you.

xDJSzaman, Oct 5, 2018
  15. Thats strange. Bu hopefully that does help poeple. But unfortionaly i don't have an xbox so i guess we need to wait for a fix

AmbjornOsinga, Oct 5, 2018
Thema: