Can't join coop.

Discus and support Can't join coop. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; anyone having trouble JOINING co-op? I hit the quick join, it searches and then says no matches found. While the pop up tells me there is (60) games... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by stagedatum, Nov 3, 2015.

1. stagedatum
    stagedatum Guest

Can't join coop.

anyone having trouble JOINING co-op? I hit the quick join, it searches and then says no matches found. While the pop up tells me there is (60) games playing I. To our area, go to menu to join... But at the same time others can join my game without any hassle.
    I can't join another's game, but orhers can join mine. Anyone else having the same problem.

:)

stagedatum, Nov 3, 2015
  2. Wingman709
    Wingman709 Guest
    Dead Island Definitive Collection not connecting

Having the same issue. Can't coop with friends. I can do quick join but not coop.

Wingman709, Nov 3, 2015
  3. Neudi1312
    Neudi1312 Guest
    Can't join coop (PC)

My girlfriend and I could not wait for experiencing State of Decay as a coop game but now that we have both purchased it, we can't seem to join each other.

We are XBOX live friends and play from the same network (works with other titles) but somehow, invitations are not receiveid by neither of us.

We can find each other in the "invite guest" section but clicking and confirming does have no effect.

Solution for this anyone ?

Neudi1312, Nov 3, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Can't join coop.