Can't join coop (PC)

Discus and support Can't join coop (PC) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My girlfriend and I could not wait for experiencing State of Decay as a coop game but now that we have both purchased it, we can't seem to join each... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Neudi1312, May 23, 2018.

1. Neudi1312
    Neudi1312 Guest

Can't join coop (PC)

My girlfriend and I could not wait for experiencing State of Decay as a coop game but now that we have both purchased it, we can't seem to join each other.

We are XBOX live friends and play from the same network (works with other titles) but somehow, invitations are not receiveid by neither of us.

We can find each other in the "invite guest" section but clicking and confirming does have no effect.

Solution for this anyone ?

:)

Neudi1312, May 23, 2018
  2. Wingman709
    Wingman709 Guest
    Dead Island Definitive Collection not connecting

Having the same issue. Can't coop with friends. I can do quick join but not coop.

Wingman709, May 23, 2018
  3. B0NE DUDE
    B0NE DUDE Guest
    Need teamate for Coop Mission Achievos!

Join me for coop missions.

B0NE DUDE, May 23, 2018
  4. Wingman709 Win User

Dead Island Definitive Collection not connecting

Having the same issue. Can't coop with friends. I can do quick join but not coop.
  5. Jeff_698 Win User

XBox Cloud Gaming Local Multiplayer?

I can't get local coop to work either through xcloud for PC for games such as It Takes Two or Spiritfarer. Please help.
  6. Zero Divided Win User

Xbox One achievement lists are out

lol@joining a Coop game in DR3.
  7. goldrush Man111 Win User

Zoo Tycoon coop play request for friends :-)

I need a coop player for zoo tycoon! If anybody can join, Can they join at 5:45 eastern time!

-
  8. patrickdingman Win User

PBndJ Recruiting for Black Op's 2 and Defiance

come join us in defiance we are into arkfalls,coops,multiplayer and much more
Thema:

Can't join coop (PC)

1. Can't join coop (PC) - Similar Threads - Can't join coop

2. I can't join my friends world on mc from pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't join my friends world on mc from pc: I can't join my friends world on minecraft bedrock. It says they aren't online right now and on the xbox app the join game and join party buttons are grayed out. All the settings are on for me to...
  3. Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?: I bought the digital version of black ops 2 and I can't join my friends online game sessions for black ops 2 zombies. I've read countless post with people with the same exact issue and no one can...
  4. Can't join server.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't join server.: I can't join any servers or use realms. (Error 500) I am on Mac M1 and really want this fixed. f0e79959-8f29-479c-bd0b-10df1849f68e
  5. Minecraft beta can't join cossplatform in to Minecraft preview

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft beta can't join cossplatform in to Minecraft preview: Hi.I have problem.minecraft beta can't join my friend in minecraft preview.I added him as a friend and he added me back and saw that he was online playing mincraft preview but couldn't enter his...
  6. When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...: When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to my friends. Then it removes me and says party chat disconnected. What can I do?...
  7. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  8. I can't join multiplayer in Minecraft on Switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't join multiplayer in Minecraft on Switch: I'm trying to play Minecraft with my friends on Switch, but I can't join multiplayer because it says my account is not set up for multiplayer. When I follow the links that it tells me to it says I...
  9. I can't join or start a coop session, any game Series X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join or start a coop session, any game Series X.: Whenever somebody invites me, all I see is "Ask to Join". When I attempt to start a coop session, I can see players online, but no means to send an invite. Network status is Open, Multiplayer is...
  10. Can't join coop.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't join coop.: anyone having trouble JOINING co-op? I hit the quick join, it searches and then says no matches found. While the pop up tells me there is (60) games playing I. To our area, go to menu to join......