Cant join clubs or make them on pc.

Discus and support Cant join clubs or make them on pc. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; same issue for me as well, have tried everything Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BearableLotus9, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Sgt Hexx
    Sgt Hexx Guest

same issue for me as well, have tried everything

Sgt Hexx, Oct 10, 2018
  2. Rotto95
    Rotto95 Guest
    You guys can try adding your account as a child account of a family and then have the parent account remove all the restriction on your account. After you done that you can remove the account from the family again then try removing and Re-adding your account
    from your Xbox app. After all that, let's try joining club again and see if it work.

You can follow the instruction given in this link for more information about the parent account

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb...parental-controls-for-windows-10-and-xbox-one

Rotto95, Oct 10, 2018
  3. Sgt Hexx
    Sgt Hexx Guest
    have already tried this. it didn't work for me

Sgt Hexx, Oct 11, 2018
  4. Kazukyyy
    Kazukyyy Guest

You don't need Gold for a Forza Horizon 4 Club. I was able to join a Forza Horizon 3 club aswell on pc. And on PC Gold doesn't exist

Kazukyyy, Oct 12, 2018
  5. Lucas1232
    Lucas1232 Guest
    Same issue here. Had a 30 minute long talk with the xbox helpdesk trying multiple things (including the becoming a parent of your account thing) with no luck, this was almost 2 weeks ago.

Lucas1232, Oct 14, 2018
  6. pa1blo
    pa1blo Guest
    delete your profile from xbox one and redownload

pa1blo, Oct 20, 2018
  7. pa1blo
    pa1blo Guest
    redownload and erase cache on xbx one

pa1blo, Oct 20, 2018
  8. ELTALADRITO
    ELTALADRITO Guest

try redownload your profile

ELTALADRITO, Oct 20, 2018
  9. DuckButt
    DuckButt Guest
    Microsoft needs to fix this. We are quite a lot of people with this problem and there really is no solution. Microsoft needs to get off their ass and fix this as well as a ton of other bugs. I have tried everything possible and looked for answers in every
    nook and cranny of the internet you really cant solve this issue right now.

DuckButt, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: