Cant join clubs or make them on pc.

Discus and support Cant join clubs or make them on pc. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I cant join any club without the privacy thing coming up. fa0ab491-df83-4604-a2b5-5d246c6cab72 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BearableLotus9, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Cant join clubs or make them on pc.

I cant join any club without the privacy thing coming up.

:)

BearableLotus9, Sep 28, 2018
  2. ZIPPY 71
    ZIPPY 71 Guest
    Ea broke?

Why has my fifa gone dodgey i cant gift stuff as it says add freinds? I cant request to join clubs as i get a the club could not be loaded my eas level has gone dodgey its not increasing i also cant invit players to freindlys or clubs i make?

ZIPPY 71, Sep 28, 2018
  3. Unable to join a Club.

Recently I've gotton Forza Horizon 4 on PC. In the game it has a thing with joining Clubs. I was invited to a club, a small one, not maxed out. When I tried to joined it via the Xbox app on PC it says, "You can't do this because of how your account is
    setup". So I went into the privacy & settings section in my account. The able to join clubs feature was already set to allow. However I still get that message saying I can't join Clubs. It won't even allow me to make my own Club. Is there a way to fix this
    issue?

BlissfulZane715, Sep 28, 2018
  4. El Krapula
    El Krapula Guest

So I tried to join a club in Forza horizon 4 and it said I have to change my privacy settings and when I went and changed the allow to join clubs etc option it said this (An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.) and I've been trying for quite
    sometime now. So could you guys help I really want to join a club.

El Krapula, Sep 28, 2018
  5. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest
    Hello El Krapula,

Sorry to hear there issues with changing the privacy settings. Have you tried changing them on the website https://account.microsoft.com/ . Or on Xbox.com.

Thanks

Brad

Xbox Forum team

XBF Brad A, Sep 28, 2018
  6. KABOEM NL
    KABOEM NL Guest
    I can't join clubs even tho my settings says that i can create and join clubs i still can't and get an error message saying i should change it.

Can anybody help me?

KABOEM NL, Sep 28, 2018
  7. Jurgen1488
    Jurgen1488 Guest
    And you have a golden membership? Only with the golden membership you can go to the club. If you do not have it, you can not join it.

Another issue might be in your privacy settings and you do not have that content allowed.

Jurgen1488, Sep 28, 2018
  8. XBF Diego M
    XBF Diego M Guest

Hey KABOEM! Thanks for posting here today. I'd be happy to help.

Is this on Xbox One or is this on the Xbox App on Windows 10?

Have you also made sure the settings are correct on account.xbox.com?

I suggest looking over this
    article
    as well for troubleshooting issues with changing privacy settings.

Hope this helps!

XBF Diego M, Sep 28, 2018
  9. pa1blo
    pa1blo Guest
    try on xbox app on windows 10 or via xbox one??

pa1blo, Sep 28, 2018
  10. Kazukyyy
    Kazukyyy Guest
    I have the very same Problem. When i try to Join a Forza Horizon 4 Club ingame it tells me "Communication error with the Forza Horizon 4 Servers."

If I try it with the Xbox App on PC, it tells me that I should change my Privacy and Xbox Settings on Xbox.com (this applied to every single club, or me trying to create one).

Kazukyyy, Sep 28, 2018
  11. PIECEofTOAST
    PIECEofTOAST Guest
    I have the same problem as well, please offer a solution. I checked all over google and never found anyone with this problem that had it solved. It's very annoying because I have a group of friends and I wanted to make a club for us to all play together.

PIECEofTOAST, Sep 28, 2018
  12. I want to change the privacy settings for this account by my dads account. But somehow i can`t change it at all. Join club is enabled. But i can`t join clubs. Other settings i change them click save and they just fall back to the old one. Xbox Support
    is not helping anything yet... I hope i get that fixed soon.

MondBienchen788, Sep 28, 2018
  13. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest

Hey fellas! Just to make sure we are all on the same page here, are we trying to

modify the accounts
    through the parent accounts? Check this troubleshooter and let us know if it helped!

XBF Nestor S, Sep 28, 2018
  14. PIECEofTOAST
    PIECEofTOAST Guest
    Yes, and I've reloaded my account/the xbox app as well. I play on windows 10.

PIECEofTOAST, Sep 28, 2018
  15. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest
    Hmm, and we have checked out the
    Privacy
    section on our website (Xbox.com)

XBF Nestor S, Sep 28, 2018
Thema: