Can't join Clubs even with all settings set positive.

Discus and support Can't join Clubs even with all settings set positive. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; As in title I can't join or create clubs because "I need to change settings to do this" even with all settings in Xbox account set as positive,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TennesseGenesis, Oct 7, 2018.

1. Can't join Clubs even with all settings set positive.

As in title I can't join or create clubs because "I need to change settings to do this" even with all settings in Xbox account set as positive, "allowed" or "everyone". I only play on PC, currently have this problem in Forza Horizon 4 specifically but
    problem is present in every game.

:)

TennesseGenesis, Oct 7, 2018
  2. KABOEM NL
    KABOEM NL Guest
    Cant join clubs or make them on pc.

I can't join clubs even tho my settings says that i can create and join clubs i still can't and get an error message saying i should change it.

Can anybody help me?

KABOEM NL, Oct 7, 2018
  3. FreeLion1538
    FreeLion1538 Guest
    joining clubs

When my son tries to join a club it says "can't join because child account go to privacy & online settings to change". I (parent) have gone into my account to check his settings....it's already set to allow him to join clubs, but he still can't...any ideas?

FreeLion1538, Oct 7, 2018
  4. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest

XBF George L, Oct 7, 2018
  5. XBF George L Win User

6. KABOEM NL Win User

I can't join clubs even tho my settings says that i can create and join clubs i still can't and get an error message saying i should change it.

Can anybody help me?
  7. InfernoScorpi Win User

Impossible to join/create a club

I found a way around to get to the page that showed me the settings tab so I could see if I could Join/Create Clubs. It was turned on Allowed but I still can't Join/Create any clubs. All this is done on the Web browser/ xbox-app on Windows. I have even
    tried turning on and off my computer to see if the settings updated.
  8. Jurgen1488 Win User

Can anybody help me?
    And you have a golden membership? Only with the golden membership you can go to the club. If you do not have it, you can not join it.

Another issue might be in your privacy settings and you do not have that content allowed.
  9. marcx666 Win User

Xbox live parental control

Hey, my lad had the same issue even though i've not restricted it, and when I checked the accounts on the computer it said he could join clubs etc, and I set it to exactly what mine was and he still couldn't join a club. Turns out, even though it was set
    fine on the computer, when I checked on the actual Xbox it was restricted for some reason. So, check on the actual Xbox all the settings mate
Thema:

1. Can't join Clubs even with all settings set positive. - Similar Threads - Can't join Clubs

2. I can't see posts on a club and I'm already joined but when I see a notification from the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't see posts on a club and I'm already joined but when I see a notification from the...: I can't see posts on a club and I'm already joined but when I see a notification from the club it says the post had been deleted and when I go to club it only shows a report option it has been...
  3. I can't join a club in xbox.com

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't join a club in xbox.com: I have a club invite in my Xbox profile, but when I click "Accept Invitation" it returns a 403 status (forbidden). I can't upload an image here, because uploading is failling, but I'm sending a...
  4. I can't join clubs on Forza Horizon 5...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't join clubs on Forza Horizon 5...: I have an Xbox X series, and a pc both linked to the same game pass. For some reason I can create a club on PC. Yet on Xbox I can't create or join one, even when recommended clubs are optioned, on...
  5. Can't join or create a club in forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't join or create a club in forza horizon 5: It keeps saying error communicating. Saw a post about this a year ago but couldn't solve it with the solution. May i kindly ask for a more indepth steps to create a club in forza....
  6. Can't join clubs on Forza Horizon 5 on PC.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't join clubs on Forza Horizon 5 on PC.: Hello. So I wanted to join a club on Forza Horizon 5 but it won't let me. I'm on PC. I changed all the settings and re launched the game and it still won't let me access clubs. Please see...
  7. I can't join a club on Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't join a club on Forza Horizon 5: My friend & I both play Forza Horizon 5 on PC. He has a club and has had it since Forza Horizon 4. However, I cannot join it. He sent me an invite to join but I don't see it anywhere. And when I...
  8. I can't join a club in forza horizon5

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't join a club in forza horizon5: I'cant join a club, i thought it was just an small issue but its still not letting me join clubs. im a part of a family but everything is allowed for my accounnt and it still just won't work, i...
  9. I can't join a club and I'm not sure why.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't join a club and I'm not sure why.: A friend of mine invited me to his club on the Xbox app. I tried to join it, but I keep getting a message saying that that I have been suspended, and that I had to go to the enforcement site. I...
  10. Can't join the Ambassadors club

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't join the Ambassadors club: Hi I'm trying to join the Ambassadors club but it won't let me due to me having a suspension but when I go to my enforcement page it says I have q perfect record and when I go to view my dashboard...