Can't Join clubs and I've lost my Save Data

Discus and support Can't Join clubs and I've lost my Save Data in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello there, Yesterday, I went to play Forza Horizon 4 and found that my game had started syncing. It gave me the option to choose Cloud Storage or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BVCKWHEN, Oct 9, 2018.

1. BVCKWHEN
    BVCKWHEN Guest

Hello there,

Yesterday, I went to play Forza Horizon 4 and found that my game had started syncing. It gave me the option to choose Cloud Storage or Local Storage, Local happening to be the "Newest" of the two. I let it do it's thing as it seemed to look quite important.
    When it finished and I proceeded to play the game, my Save had been reset and I was right at the start of the game. Baring in mind, I was getting towards the first prestige with a lot of Forza Edition and Legendary cars in the inventory. (8 or 9 million credits
    in the bank as well).

I have realised that this isn't a problem with the game itself, it's the fact that Xbox has synced incorrectly and caused me to lose my progress.

If anyone can help, please do, this has really ruined my overall experience. Honestly the least Microsoft could do is somehow get me my car inventory and overall credits worth back... that would be a good start.

On another note, I'm unable to join clubs on Forza Horizon 4 (really isn't working out for me is it). I have checked my privacy settings, I should be able to join clubs however it won't let me. Also can't seem to change my broadcasting permissions for some
    reason.

Please help as soon as possible, really falling out with Microsoft at the moment.

:)

BVCKWHEN, Oct 9, 2018
  2. Syk Fade
    Syk Fade Guest
    Lost all my saved data

I've lost all of my saved data I was level 200+ had a 15.9mb saved file now on my Xbox it says 79.8 kb saved file and I have no idea how to get it back I've rang Xbox loads looked on YouTube and all over but can't seem to find a fix

Syk Fade, Oct 9, 2018
  3. Unable to join a Club.

Recently I've gotton Forza Horizon 4 on PC. In the game it has a thing with joining Clubs. I was invited to a club, a small one, not maxed out. When I tried to joined it via the Xbox app on PC it says, "You can't do this because of how your account is
    setup". So I went into the privacy & settings section in my account. The able to join clubs feature was already set to allow. However I still get that message saying I can't join Clubs. It won't even allow me to make my own Club. Is there a way to fix this
    issue?

BlissfulZane715, Oct 9, 2018
  4. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest

Hey BVCKWHEN!

Thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us unfortunately we aren't equipped to assist with the issue at hand here since the problem seems to be in-game saved data. Try resyncing the profile to our servers by following these steps:

IF THE CONSOLE IS CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET.

How to clear Game Cache on the Xbox One:

Settings

System

Storage

Clear Local Saved Games

Yes and Restart

If that doesn't resolve the issue at hand the best would be to get in contact with the
    Forza Developers Forums since they handle the saves and such. Keep us posted!

XBF Nestor S, Oct 9, 2018
  5. BVCKWHEN
    BVCKWHEN Guest
    Hi there, thanks for the reply!

Is there a way for me to do that on windows 10?

BVCKWHEN, Oct 9, 2018
  6. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest
    Hello BVCKWHEN,

Thank you for keeping up with us. The "clear local saved games" option is not available on a Windows 10 device. The best way to re-sync data to a computer is to

remove and download the account
    . There is another option that is available. The game can be

uninstalled and reinstalled
    as well. Be sure to let us know the results!

XBF Leonzo G, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: