Can't Join an Xbox party in the Xbox app when my friend is streaming, what can i do?

Discus and support Can't Join an Xbox party in the Xbox app when my friend is streaming, what can i do? in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Whenever a friend of mine is streaming on twitch and i try to join, the Xbox app will crash but he notices that ill still join it. It works normally... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Eric04Martinez, Apr 16, 2021.

1. Can't Join an Xbox party in the Xbox app when my friend is streaming, what can i do?

Whenever a friend of mine is streaming on twitch and i try to join, the Xbox app will crash but he notices that ill still join it. It works normally when he isnt and it has worked in the past before but now the Xbox app will crash

:)

Eric04Martinez, Apr 16, 2021
  2. Eric04Martinez Win User

Can't Join an Xbox party in the Xbox app when my friend is streaming, what can i do?

Thanks for the advice but I’ve tried all that and it still persists and I’ve done it in multiple tries especially deleting the app and reinstalling and resetting my phone
  3. XBF Aicha T Win User

Hey @Eric04Martinez! I hope that you are doing well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

I highly recommend following the troubleshooting steps here:

After you try each of the following troubleshooting steps, try opening the app again. If the app continues to crash or fails to open, try the next step.

Note Menu options and hierarchy may vary between different versions and manufacturers.

1. Close the app from the recent applications menu.
    2. Restart your phone.
    3. Clear the app cache. Go to Settings > Apps, select the app, then select Storage > Clear cache.
    4. Clear the app storage then try again. Go to Settings > Apps, select the app, then select Storage > Clear storage.
    5. Uninstall and reinstall. Press on the app icon until you get the option to Uninstall. Then reinstall the app from Play Store.

Note
    If the Xbox Game Pass app is crashing when you select a game to play, check that you have not set a custom DPI on your device. Using a custom DPI is not currently supported.

I hope this helps you out! wish you lovely day!

Kind regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  4. DomNic8891 Win User

Xbox Streaming Audio Issue

I'm having the issue of my headset having audio come through it just fine. The mic does not work in the xbox app. The mic itself works perfectly because I used it in steam and chatted with him. But when streaming and either joining a party or creating one
    I can hear my friends talk but they can't hear me. It's an issue with the app and it needs to be updated.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Xbox Console Desktop Application Issues

So to verify, this is the rebranded Xbox Console Companion app? What used to be the Xbox app prior to the Xbox (beta) app for Xbox Game Pass PC? And the situation is that you want to stream the game from the console via the App, and then stream to your
    platform of choice (Mixer, Twitch, YouTube, etc) from the PC capturing the game from the streaming, and the audio from Party Chat via the Xbox App? What are you using to stream, the built in Game Bar?

Further details on how your set up, and what you're trying to do can assist in further identifying the best troubleshooting steps.

I do know that if you're in a party on the Xbox, and streaming natively, that it requires the others opt in via the party to include their audio. Are you sure users are doing that in your LFG or not on your friends list?
  6. MLG G4M3R45 Win User

feedback? how?

Ugh! There's still a bug that keeps me from joining partys'. I tried joining my friends party but it kept on saying can't connect to xbox live party, same for my friends, they can't join my party's unless they reset their (turn off/turn back on) xbox.
Thema:

1. Can't Join an Xbox party in the Xbox app when my friend is streaming, what can i do? - Similar Threads - Can't Join party

2. When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...: When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to my friends. Then it removes me and says party chat disconnected. What can I do?...
  3. Can't Join Xbox Parties on windows 10

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't Join Xbox Parties on windows 10: Can't Join Xbox Parties on windows 10. The issue sometimes only happens to certain parties as well. I can create and invite friends to a party, but joining theirs is rarely available. I've tried...
  4. Why can't I join a xbox party?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I join a xbox party?: Whenever I try to join one It is greyed out and won't let me join, but I can make one. I tried going through my social settings and everything is correct, so just looking for any advice....
  5. I can't join party..s

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't join party..s: Ehm so I try to join friend party but it day my account won't let me but I'm still able to join other people's party I'm a little pissed ready I'm on pc by the way using game bar. My social number...
  6. My Xbox Profile can't join parties.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox Profile can't join parties.: Im on windows 11 and it says I can't join parties under the party I'm currently trying to join, however i can create them but not sure it i can talk, as well i have already check my xbox satftey...
  7. Why can't I join parties?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I join parties?: I cannot join parties or send messages despite no suspensions, the message "your xbox profile is not able to join parties" appears when I try clicking on the join party button on my friends...
  8. error code party chat can't join in

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    error code party chat can't join in: so i have this code 0x8923104f tried what they say online when asked on support the drop down what is the fault option is not there for things that don't work if you have a code i asked about...
  9. Can only join a party if I start it, but can't join anyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can only join a party if I start it, but can't join anyone elses: When I'm invited to a party, I get stuck on 'connecting' then removed from the party, however if I start the party myself and invite the others it works. Any ideas why this might be? I've tried...
  10. Party Code too long? Code for lobbies that are over 6 characters can't be made or joined....

in XboX Insiders
    Party Code too long? Code for lobbies that are over 6 characters can't be made or joined....: Pretty much the title. Code for lobbies that are over 6 characters can't be made or joined. Don't know how to fix it. submitted by /u/DJ_JAZZY_JOSH [link] [comments]