Can’t invited freinds to co op on fc24 ultimate team but can join there co op

Discus and support Can’t invited freinds to co op on fc24 ultimate team but can join there co op in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried to invite a couple of my mates to play COOP on fc24,they are not receiving my invitations and can’t see them.but I can join there games... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shorty3324, Jan 8, 2024.

1. Shorty3324
    Shorty3324 Guest

I have tried to invite a couple of my mates to play COOP on fc24,they are not receiving my invitations and can’t see them.but I can join there games and it works perfectly normal.

:)

Shorty3324, Jan 8, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Shorty3324, my name is Oskayra, and I am delighted to be able to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything . from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I am very sorry for the problem you are experiencing, with the intention of being able to help you, I did an internal search on the Microsoft forum and found a publication by Gerardo C., an independent advisor, where he suggests the following steps to try to solve the problem:

Verify that your account privacy settings are correctly configured so that you can send invitations to other players added to your friends list using the following link:

https://account.xbox.com/settings

It is recommended that you modify the following options:

* Others can communicate with voice, text or invitations - Everyone or friends.

* You can play with people who are not part of Xbox Live - Allow.

* You can create and join clubs -Allow.

* You can join multiplayer games - Allow.

* You can add friends - Allow.

Information source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/236c76f7-8cfb-4499-9b6f-676d1238f279

If it doesn't work, please tell me what kind of console are you playing on? Since when do you have the problem? When you try to invite someone who sells to you? Any error code or message? If so, please write it in the text.

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskaira.
  3. TRANSFORMERS22X Win User

Halo Wars Co op joining assistance on XBL

Actually, you have to 'invite' your friends for CO-OP, unlike ACE COMBAT: ASSUALT HORIZON with cool settin'! Sorry my friend, you have to friends of HALO WARS to joins in CO-OP MISSIONS-
  4. nofreebe Win User

Co-op

I'm all for co-op so invite me if you want to play some co-op.
  5. Hookins-5EDEA817-FD2 Win User

Just started playing this.

I'm not seeing an option to host a random campaign co-op. Just blind? If you can host a co-op campaign game, it seems like there would be an option to join random games. Can you only invite people on your friends list to join your game? Same for Guerrilla
    games. I don't are an option to search and host. Just friends?
  6. sleepy8k Win User

saints row the third

Select "Co-op Campaign" from the Main Menu

Select Xbox LIVE

Select New Game

Choose your Difficulty

The game will hit a load screen at this point

Select Invite Friend

Choose Friend to invite

Start Game

It doesn't seem like this should be that difficult to be honest, what problems are you running into when trying to play a co-op game? You can also set your co-op game options to include Friendly Fire and only allow players on your friends list to be able
    to join your game.
Thema:

1. Can’t invited freinds to co op on fc24 ultimate team but can join there co op - Similar Threads - Can’t invited freinds

2. For the Clubs invitations is it normal that we can’t invite people from now over 2 months?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    For the Clubs invitations is it normal that we can’t invite people from now over 2 months?: Hello , i don’t know, but is it normal if, we have noticed with several clubs in the community that for more than a month no one has been able to invite people from active clubs to the convoy from...
  3. i can’t except a invite to play a game on Xbox X (game) GTA5 they are on Xbox One GTA5

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i can’t except a invite to play a game on Xbox X (game) GTA5 they are on Xbox One GTA5: I can’t except a game invite (GTA5( (when I’m on Xbox X) from my friends on Xbox One. Is there a solution ? 746b983b-55f4-4831-a5a5-4227e788982b
  4. I can’t see any of my friends online and if they try to send me a game invite, it tells...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t see any of my friends online and if they try to send me a game invite, it tells...: I can’t see any of my friends online. It shows that they are all off-line.. if they try to send me a game invite they get a message that says I am currently off-line...
  5. I can’t get the “invite to game tab to show up”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t get the “invite to game tab to show up”: I have a Xbox s series brand new. Can’t get “invite to game” tab to pop up. Only invite to party. Went through all settings and couldn’t find anything that was restricted....
  6. Can’t invite friends to play free to play games but can invite them to party .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t invite friends to play free to play games but can invite them to party .: recently upgraded from a Xbox one s to a Xbox one series s . Now that I have got my new series s I cannot invite friends to free to play games such as fortnite or warzone . I have talked two...
  7. Can’t invite any friends to Roblox and only Roblox. Every other game lets me invite people...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t invite any friends to Roblox and only Roblox. Every other game lets me invite people...: Won’t let me invite people to Roblox and only Roblox. It lets me invite people to any other game. Please help with this issue. 7d8917d4-2cf6-4b4a-8a76-5cd3917e558a
  8. An account has had a 2 day suspension, the suspension has now lifted but can’t invite...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    An account has had a 2 day suspension, the suspension has now lifted but can’t invite...: Suspension finished but can’t invite people to games or message anyone, is there anything I can do? 08bd0a6f-66e2-409a-a572-af64a9315b5b
  9. When I send an invite for space lines from the far out my friends can’t join because of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I send an invite for space lines from the far out my friends can’t join because of...: Every time I send an invite for this game to my friends through Xbox it says that somebody does not have cross play features enabled 7b3fca7e-35bf-469c-98ec-0ab8bf45b0bc
  10. Can’t get Xbox party invites on PC.

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t get Xbox party invites on PC.: I have Xbox app on pc and phone but I only get the notification on my phone and cannot join through my pc. I checked my pc settings and my notifications are on I’m not sure what’s going on....