Cant invite to game - (Terraria)

Discus and support Cant invite to game - (Terraria) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As of the small patch on the 2nd of May, both me and my friend are unable to send invitations to each other only whilst playing Terraria, despite... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MalcomGB, May 3, 2023.

1. MalcomGB
    MalcomGB Guest

As of the small patch on the 2nd of May, both me and my friend are unable to send invitations to each other only whilst playing Terraria, despite playing the day prior and for the past couple weeks.

The invite party to game option is greyed out as well as the singular invite to game option. I can also not send invites from inside the game as I am met with an error message “something went wrong”and a sad face, (which I have never seen before) - no listing of a error code.

We have attempted numerous restarts, uninstalls. System restarts and restored to factory settings but nothing works. Invites are completely fine with every other game. I have searched for a solution but cannot find anything.

Unsure if this is an appropriate space to post this issue but I am at my wits end,

Thanks
    Cant invite to game - (Terraria) [​IMG]

:)

MalcomGB, May 3, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hi MalcomGB, this is Manuela! <3. I'm an Independent Advisor ready to assist you with this problem

But before that please tell me:

You and your friend are on console? Or they are using PC?

Are you or them using an insider build / Xbox preview OS?

May I know if you or your friend tried to use a different Wi-Fi network?

Do you and your friend's NAT type is set to open?

You can check the NAT type via console settings > network settings

If maybe the NAT is different than open please follow the steps in this article

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...
  3. epic miner45 Win User

Terraria Xbox LIVE

i just sent u a xbox invite to terraria game
  4. Robotitronic Win User

Terraria Xbox LIVE

You need to have friends to join or invite somebody to play, there is no matchmaking service for Terraria.

Basically, only friends are join-able/invite-able.

Have fun,

Joe
  5. FICKSI--HARTMANN N Win User

Terraria multiplayer doesnt work when try to host it say you cant create a Server and when i try to joint it say Connection to the host doesnt work

I play one obox one.

And terraria is the only game where i cant paly multiplayer. In warzone i can play with my firends
  6. Mister Cizl Win User

Club Chat feed not appearing for me and a number of my members.

Hey Xion Lethos! I have requested an invitation to Terraria Club, when you get a chance please approve me and I will take a look. Thanks!
Thema:

1. Cant invite to game - (Terraria) - Similar Threads - Cant invite game

2. Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward: Ive had a prolonging issue for several months that I have ignored thinking it was just some tiny issue i would not have to deal with next time i checked. However my xbox messages me that i can...
  3. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  4. Cant get a teredo ip address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant get a teredo ip address: I tried every thing to make it work but nothing solved multiplayer connection cant get ip address And nat type also cant ip and unavailable please help me solve this...
  5. I cant see invites from my friends who are on console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant see invites from my friends who are on console: I'm playing the correct version of Minecraft Windows on my computer and I'm trying to join my friends on Xbox. I know they aren't the problem because my friend on pc already has joined. I can't...
  6. Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games: Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games 4178a91d-d1dc-4e4b-a91f-53ad85ce6bfb
  7. How can I fix an issue of inviting people to my game I cant invite them and it’s getting on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I fix an issue of inviting people to my game I cant invite them and it’s getting on...: I can only invite them to party chat not the game 161ac864-0028-4e09-a41d-ca77aa070ace
  8. help i cant create group post and invite others to partys

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    help i cant create group post and invite others to partys: So I received a comm ban like 2 days ago but i cant create group post and invite others to partys but i can join partys too it doesnt make sense please help me out...
  9. cant invite friends for free trail

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant invite friends for free trail: first of all i own ultimate but the page shows , i dont. and i got the ultimate free with my laptop but i cant use its features, why 09d6e467-47d8-463a-8b54-94fb7efc66f0
  10. Cant join or invite friends?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant join or invite friends?: me and my friends cannot join each others games 93018547-6188-45ae-9fa2-e07038067de1