Can't invite friends to game

Discus and support Can't invite friends to game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can't invite friends to game cause the option is greyed out. How do I do? Trying to invite them to play Titanfall 2 but it doesnt work.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ampfris, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Ampfris
    Ampfris Guest

Can't invite friends to game cause the option is greyed out.

How do I do?

Trying to invite them to play Titanfall 2 but it doesnt work.

:)

Ampfris, Oct 9, 2017
  2. Can't invite friend to my game

Hi, I've got the Windows 10 (non Java) version of Minecraft and I'm trying to invite my friend on Android Minnecraft PE (on same LAN)... I can see him (send invite, and from his end can see my LAN game) and the game shows up but it sits there saying Locating
    Server and nothing happens. In the Xbox account under Networking I get the status of blocked under Servier connectivity..... but I've check that I've done everything suggested by the help Link.

It looks like the issue is with the Windows Minecraft....

I've tried:

Port forwarding 25565 on Windows PC, Port forwarding on McAfee, Port forwarding on my Router, Checking all privileges on Xbox service, Minecraft application in Windows Firewall and McAfee... tried turning off McAfee Firewall, tried everything I could find
    on the internet to get the two games to connect (must have spent over 4 hours on this....)

And still nothing. I've pretty much given up.

Any ideas thanks?

BonzerScarab572, Oct 9, 2017
  3. Can't invite friends

Hello, I currently am trying to play with a friend but he is not receiving any of the invites I send him.

My side of the screen says "invite sent" but he never receives them on his end.

I already checked my NAT type and it is open. And also restarted my Xbox under the settings option where it says "restart Xbox". We both have. And the NAT type is still the same, open.

When he manually goes to my name and clicks join party it does allow him into my party so we can chat however this does not work for the game we are trying to play (cod 4 remastered).

Please tell me how to solve this issue, thanks!

Also we were just playing yesterday and all was working.

Strategik Plays, Oct 9, 2017
  4. xSAxfoREVerMore Win User

Can't invite friends

Check your NAT type is on open or at least moderate. After running a network test, try a full shut down of your PC and router. Then reconnect to the network.
  5. Cerdobueno Win User

Can't invite friends

I'm in PC, I'll just restart router
  6. Cerdobueno Win User

Can't invite friends

I'm in PC, should i just try restarting the router?
  7. Mister Maka Win User

Can't invite friends

Heya Strategik Plays.

This issue should be cleared up now for everyone! If you're still having issues, please give your Xbox One a full power cycle by holding the power button for 8-10 seconds.

If the power cycle doesn't help, feel free to let us know so that we can best help out.
  8. XBF Javier R Win User

Can't invite friends

Hello Cerdo,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning an inability to invite your friends to a game, and that you're also experiencing disconnections from in-game parties.

If restarting the router does not fix this situation, we recommend to
    create a static IP for the console, and
    port forwarding on the network
    configuration settings for a better connection. Also, try to set a staticTeredoport so your network
    hardware can communicate with our Live Services. This will require for us to open up one more port which would be Port
    60209 TCP and UDP.

Here's how:

• Right-click the Start icon, and then select
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Run the following command from the Admin command prompt: netsh interface
      Teredo set state client
      clientport=[60209]

Side Note: Also, just a reminder after opening the ports restart the router and PC. This will refresh the changes made to the networking device settings.

Try this out and let us know the results. Hope it helps.
Thema:

1. Can't invite friends to game - Similar Threads - Can't invite friends

2. Why can't I invite friends to any game on Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I invite friends to any game on Xbox?: No matter what game I play I can't invite my friends and they can't invite me. This happens so much and its annoying please help or fix it please. afd8c60a-60e9-4629-b234-d813fe739c59
  3. Can't invite friend to my Minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't invite friend to my Minecraft world: I can't play with my friend because of can't invite players! It says I need to login my Microsoft Account but I already did! I can see the invite button but the can't invite friend text shows too....
  4. Can't invite friend to join any game on game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't invite friend to join any game on game pass: My friend and I both have the game pass but when trying to invite them it sends the invite but when clicking accept nothing happens. Does anyone know how to fix this we tried it on multiple games...
  5. Can't send/recieve party or game invites with one friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't send/recieve party or game invites with one friend: I need help with troubleshooting game party and invite issues with one friend (works with others). We both have the series x for 3 months, last month we have no longer been able to connect with...
  6. Sea of Thieves can't receive game invitations from friends

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves can't receive game invitations from friends: When I play Sea of Thieves, I can send invitations to my friends, and they can receive my invitation. But I can’t receive their invitation, nor can I join their game. How can I solve this?...
  7. Can't send invite to friend to join multiplayer minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't send invite to friend to join multiplayer minecraft: I have created a multiplaywr minecraft world, and one of my friends cannot join it. She cannot see my game under the friends tab to join it, I send her invites to join from in the game, but she...
  8. Can't invite friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't invite friends: So when I'm in the lobby trying to invite someone, the ''Invite friend''option shows up in grey and is unavailable. If I then press 1 to invite friends i send the invites, but my friends dont get...
  9. State of Decay 2 PC, can't invite friend, troubleshooting help

in XBoX on Windows
    State of Decay 2 PC, can't invite friend, troubleshooting help: I'm playing State of Decay 2 on Windows 10 Pro N 1809. In the XBox app I can invite friends to parties, add friends, chat, etc. In SoD2 friends can invite me and i can join. However I cannot...
  10. Can't send friend request or accept friend request or game invites

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't send friend request or accept friend request or game invites: Dealing with XBOX One Fortnite issue. We can't send friend request or or accept friend request or game invites. How do I resolve this, it's completely frustrating trying to get help online with...