Can't invite friends to game

Discus and support Can't invite friends to game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can't invite friends to game cause the option is greyed out. How do I do? Trying to invite them to play Titanfall 2 but it doesnt work.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ampfris, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Ampfris
    Ampfris Guest

Can't invite friends to game cause the option is greyed out.

How do I do?

Trying to invite them to play Titanfall 2 but it doesnt work.

:)

Ampfris, Oct 9, 2017
  2. Can't invite friend to my game

Hi, I've got the Windows 10 (non Java) version of Minecraft and I'm trying to invite my friend on Android Minnecraft PE (on same LAN)... I can see him (send invite, and from his end can see my LAN game) and the game shows up but it sits there saying Locating
    Server and nothing happens. In the Xbox account under Networking I get the status of blocked under Servier connectivity..... but I've check that I've done everything suggested by the help Link.

It looks like the issue is with the Windows Minecraft....

I've tried:

Port forwarding 25565 on Windows PC, Port forwarding on McAfee, Port forwarding on my Router, Checking all privileges on Xbox service, Minecraft application in Windows Firewall and McAfee... tried turning off McAfee Firewall, tried everything I could find
    on the internet to get the two games to connect (must have spent over 4 hours on this....)

And still nothing. I've pretty much given up.

Any ideas thanks?

BonzerScarab572, Oct 9, 2017
  3. Can't invite friends

Hello, I currently am trying to play with a friend but he is not receiving any of the invites I send him.

My side of the screen says "invite sent" but he never receives them on his end.

I already checked my NAT type and it is open. And also restarted my Xbox under the settings option where it says "restart Xbox". We both have. And the NAT type is still the same, open.

When he manually goes to my name and clicks join party it does allow him into my party so we can chat however this does not work for the game we are trying to play (cod 4 remastered).

Please tell me how to solve this issue, thanks!

Also we were just playing yesterday and all was working.

Strategik Plays, Oct 9, 2017
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Invite To Game Grayed out

It might be that the Lobby you're currently in is full. If you are trying to invite friends, try to invite them through the in-game smartphone, or by going to the Online section of the Pause Menu, and invite them through the in-game user interface if you
    are in the "open world" section of the game. If you are in the lobby screen of a mission, race or similar activity, try to invite your friends there.

The game might then tell you the reason it can't invite your friends.
  5. xSAxfoREVerMore Win User

Can't invite friends

Check your NAT type is on open or at least moderate. After running a network test, try a full shut down of your PC and router. Then reconnect to the network.
  6. Cerdobueno Win User

Can't invite friends

I'm in PC, I'll just restart router
  7. Cerdobueno Win User

Can't invite friends

I'm in PC, should i just try restarting the router?
  8. Mister Maka Win User

Can't invite friends

Heya Strategik Plays.

This issue should be cleared up now for everyone! If you're still having issues, please give your Xbox One a full power cycle by holding the power button for 8-10 seconds.

If the power cycle doesn't help, feel free to let us know so that we can best help out.
Thema:

1. Can't invite friends to game - Similar Threads - Can't invite friends

2. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  3. I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I play via GeforceNow and I don't see friends tab in Xbox bar, so I can't invite or receive...: This is screenshot of my xbox bar [img] 6bec12a3-bcaf-4d20-9ee7-c675a3a36fb6
  4. I can't receive party or game invites notifications on windows.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't receive party or game invites notifications on windows.: Hello, I have an issue. I can't receive party or game invites notifications. It used to work before and for some reason it stopped working. I tried resetting xbox game bar and xbox apps....
  5. Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games: Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games 4178a91d-d1dc-4e4b-a91f-53ad85ce6bfb
  6. Why I can't invite my friends and see my friends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why I can't invite my friends and see my friends: I have added Xbox friends to my friend. When he is playing Minecraft, I cannot see him in the game, nor can I invite others. Even though all my privacy settings are set to Allow, it still doesn't...
  7. I've loaded into GTA but I can't accept the invites of my friends to play with them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've loaded into GTA but I can't accept the invites of my friends to play with them: I need help accepting invites so I can play with my friends a2bb70a4-f6ec-4ab7-bf2a-dafe81f604cf
  8. Why can't I invite friends to my Minecraft Windows edition world?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I invite friends to my Minecraft Windows edition world?: I am unable to invite friends to my Minecraft Windows Edition only on one of my worlds. I can see the invite button in the pause menu, but it is greyed out and unclickable. If I switch to any...
  9. Can't join friends invites that own GTA 5 even though we all tryna play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't join friends invites that own GTA 5 even though we all tryna play online: I own GTA Online and the story dlc thingy for the game as well but can't join friends who are playing online on the full GTA 5 (I believe rockstar could've made it separate to force them to buy...
  10. I can't invite friends or join them in games on my Xbox. Even though I have a network...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't invite friends or join them in games on my Xbox. Even though I have a network...: I logged on today. To play gta online with my friends. When I tried inviting them it said "no joinable parties or games" even after I see my friends playing fortnite. Please help me fix this error...