Cant Install Xbox app

Discus and support Cant Install Xbox app in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm trying to install Xbox app on windows but it says " Opps something went wrong" , This problem was there since last year. Don't you people want us... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Migara Hewawardena, Nov 11, 2023.

1. Cant Install Xbox app

I'm trying to install Xbox app on windows but it says " Opps something went wrong" , This problem was there since last year.

Don't you people want us to buy game pass?? your paying 70 Billion to buy **** companies run by **** and you cant fix the installation of the platform all of that **** plugs into, How am I gonna use game pass If I cant install it, why cant you fix this ? dont you want my money !!??

Also There is no store app in my widows to clear a stash or a "WSReset" . I tired it already.

Solution pls.

:)

Migara Hewawardena, Nov 11, 2023
  2. Scordare Win User

Mincraft launcer instaling issues

Also uninstalled the Xbox app to reinstalled it to see if it fixed anything and now i cant install the Xbox app.
  3. goblinmordazz Win User

Halo the master chief collection

No,the game is only in the xbox app and microsoft store. So i cant uninstall it in this apps and install it give me a error
  4. KhajiBower34 Win User

Cant Install Xbox app

Well dear, noting that the previous steps did not work for you, I tell you the following: you did a history cleaning, check that no antivirus is blocking any connections, you must rule out all possible errors.
  5. KhajiBower34 Win User

Cant Install Xbox app

Hello Migara H, My name is Khaji I am the independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble installing the Xbox app on Windows. Understanding your frustration, Please remember that I am an independent advisor and I do not have access to your account or your PC.

Make sure your computer meets the minimum system requirements for installing the Xbox app. Check the version of Windows you are using and if it is compatible with the Xbox app. Also check for available Windows updates and make sure you have them installed. However, I advise you to follow these steps

If you're having trouble installing the Xbox app through the Microsoft Store, you can try clearing the store cache. To do so, follow these steps:

Press Windows key + R to open the Run dialog box.
    Type "wsreset.exe" (without the quotes) and press Enter.
    This will reset the Microsoft Store cache. After restarting, try installing the Xbox app again.

Disable antivirus and firewall temporarily Sometimes antivirus programs or firewalls can interfere with the installation of applications. Try temporarily disabling your antivirus program and Windows firewall, and then try installing the Xbox app again. Remember to turn them back on once you have completed the installation.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Cant Install Xbox app

I would recommend that you format to rule out major errors, mostly with factory formats the console tends to solve past errors.
    OP isn't on a console they're on a PC. Reformat on a PC is considerably more involving.
Thema:

Cant Install Xbox app

1. Cant Install Xbox app - Similar Threads - Cant Install app

2. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  3. i can install games but it cant install apps

in XBoX on Windows
    i can install games but it cant install apps: So, basically i cant install apps, when i try to install games like minecraft / fortnite (or another random game) it installs perfectly, but when i try to install any app like youtube / prime...
  4. Cant finish installing games on windows 10 Xbox app, i get error code 0x80070005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant finish installing games on windows 10 Xbox app, i get error code 0x80070005: my games will download all the way until the end, when its about to finish I get an error , I try to restart and get the same thing every time. 5218a110-5124-4741-a1f4-fd146c0771b1
  5. Xbox App for Windows PC cant install nor Update anything anymore - error 80070490

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App for Windows PC cant install nor Update anything anymore - error 80070490: Hey there Xbox Community, i changed to Windows 11 a few month now and hell, its been a rollercoaster. I thought having an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate could be nice addition to my pile of shame but -...
  6. Cant install any game on the xbox app pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install any game on the xbox app pc: [img] I get this whenever i try installing a game on xbox game pass for pc..... ive tried everything like reseting the apps cache including ms store can anyone help me...
  7. Cant install Dead By Daylight on Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install Dead By Daylight on Xbox app: Whenever i click install it pops up with the progress for one second then gives me this error. [img] I have tried updating my pc, reinstalling xbox app, reinstalling xbox gaming services and...
  8. microsoft store downloads at abysmal speeds and cant install xbox app, is there a fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft store downloads at abysmal speeds and cant install xbox app, is there a fix?: so I've seen MANY options across forums on how to fix this, from resetting the app from the settings, to the PowerShell reset and the download throttling. I have tried everything i can find to...
  9. I cant install, cancel, delete and of my games on the Xbox pc app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant install, cancel, delete and of my games on the Xbox pc app: The app just doesn't want to work. I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling the gaming services. Repairing resetting and terminating all the apps. downgraded to windows 11. Absolutely everything....
  10. xbox app on pc, using xbox game pass, cant install some games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app on pc, using xbox game pass, cant install some games: i have an xbox game pass for pc. in the xbox app, which has been working fine. now i cant install some of the games on the xbox game pass list(list will follow) i click a game, it shows the...