Can't install sea of thieves insider.

Discus and support Can't install sea of thieves insider. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have signed up for the sea of thieves insider programme and I am unable to install it on the microsoft store. They gave me a link to here... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by William Brown7, Aug 12, 2023.

1. Can't install sea of thieves insider.

I have signed up for the sea of thieves insider programme and I am unable to install it on the microsoft store. They gave me a link to here https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/s...98g?wa=wsignin1.0&activetab=pivot:overviewtab and because i've signed up I should be able to download it however it wants me to redeem a code that they don't give out becuase I should be able to download it already. I have contacted them and they sent me in your direction becuase they have limited access to the microsoft store.

:)

William Brown7, Aug 12, 2023
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Issue Downloading Sea of Thieves Insider Program from Xbox Insider App

Sea of Thieves Insider is not related to the xbox Insider. Just go to the sea of thieves website to register for the Insider program.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I'm having to repay for a game on PC, how do I fix it?

4. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Hello william how are you?
    My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant and I'm happy to help you today. Unfortunately they sent you to the wrong sector because here on the forum we are ordinary people just like you, when I signed up I received the code that gave me access to the game's content, you need to check it in your email box or spam if you didn't receive it an email with the redemption code.
  5. Tigerdrill Win User

Issue Downloading Sea of Thieves Insider Program from Xbox Insider App

Sea of Thieves Insider is not related to the xbox Insider. Just go to the sea of thieves website to register for the Insider program.
    i should have re written and specified i signed up for the Sea of Thieves Insider Program, but i own the game as a disc and so i have to get the Insider Build from the Xbox Insider Hub
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox Insider hub problem with network try again.

If you're trying to play the Xbox Insider version of Sea of Thieves, then be aware that this was the closed Beta before the game launched.

Unless they added an Insider Version after I checked two days ago, you can't play that version, as the servers don't accept the Sea of Thieves Beta client anymore.

You will have to buy the actual game, or have an active Game Pass subscription to be able to play Sea of Thieves.
Thema:

1. Can't install sea of thieves insider. - Similar Threads - Can't install sea

2. Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?: So yesterday I bought Minecraft deluxe edition JAVA and Bedrock. As I proceeded to installation, it displays an error that it couldn't find connection towards the Microsoft Store. After signing in...
  3. I play virtual gaming and I can't install it, I need help

in XBoX on Windows
    I play virtual gaming and I can't install it, I need help: I play virtual gaming and I am having a hard time downloading the game and I need help if someone can help me please? 85094ede-f6b5-425c-b2ad-fc8e15617c7d
  4. I get the error 0x80070490 and 0x80073CF9 and I also can't install the gaming services. I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I get the error 0x80070490 and 0x80073CF9 and I also can't install the gaming services. I...: Since I have bought the new laptop when I launch the xbox app it says the error code mentioned above and asks for updates and even after contacting the customer care and folllowing all the steos...
  5. Why can't I install minecraft on my Samsung galaxy A14 even though I do all the comon ways...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft on my Samsung galaxy A14 even though I do all the comon ways...: I can't get minecraft on my Samsung galaxy A14 but it gives me an error every time and I have tried all the common was to fix it but it won't work fa98b81c-b4fd-4be3-be0e-1ee1f5b028e3
  6. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  7. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...
  8. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  9. Can't install sea of thieves as I have a red x on the system requirements even though I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't install sea of thieves as I have a red x on the system requirements even though I...: I have a Ryzen 3 3100 Gt 1030 2 GB 16 GB RAM Can't install sea of thieves because I have X on system requirements even though I meet all the requirements as I had sea of thieves on my...
  10. Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC: I want to start by saying I've spent 2.5 hours on the phone with both Xbox support and Windows support regarding this issue. The first person from Xbox support tried everything she had in her...