Can't install normal version of the minecraft bedrock edition

Discus and support Can't install normal version of the minecraft bedrock edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So after the minecon last year I enrolled in the minecraft insider beta program to see what the new skin customizer looked like. After that I just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by super greenj, Jun 14, 2020.

1. super greenj
    super greenj Guest

So after the minecon last year I enrolled in the minecraft insider beta program to see what the new skin customizer looked like. After that I just kinda left it there not playing it. And now I can't get back to the normal bedrock edition. I have unrolled
    from the program, reset it and reinstalled it multiple times, but it just doesn't go back, each time it installs in like 10 seconds (which is way too quick for a 300+ mb game on my internet speed) and just launches it again. What do I do?

:)

super greenj, Jun 14, 2020
  2. GammerThumbs Win User

Wow ok then i dont know. I havent used the bedrock beta on pc. Sorry
  3. GammerThumbs Win User

Wow sorry your having issues. Have you uninstalled the game and held the power button down untill the xbox shuts off? The turned it back on and reinstalled the game?
  4. MrQuackDuck Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is not updating to new versions on my PC.

Minecraft Launcher is the same thing as Minecraft Java! I have issue with Minecraft: Bedrock Edition (Not JAVA EDITION). Do you understand this?
    When i installed Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on my laptop from Microsoft Store it has the latest version but when i installed Minecraft: Bedrock Edition at another device (PC) from Microsoft store it stuck on 1.17.10 version and don't updating to 1.17.41 version. This is Microsoft Store's problem, it doesn't updating my Minecraft to the last version on my PC.

P.S PC and laptop has Windows 10.
  5. smithy10GB Win User

Joining a friend's Minecraft multiplayer world created by a mobile device on my Xbox One

Yes actually, there is a quick way to tell what version you have installed.

The bedrock edition of Minecraft is only called "Minecraft"

Whereas the other version is "Minecraft xbox one edition"

I believe it is the bedrock edition you require to play with friends on different devices.

Hope this helps!
  6. wi7bit Win User

Minecraft

Hi Jayden0000

There are two versions of Minecraft. The original 'Java' edition and the newer 'Bedrock' edition. It is only the Bedrock edition that can be linked to your Xbox Live account (i.e. Microsoft account) and be played with other Xbox users. The Java edition can only be played on local LAN, realms, or online servers.

Do you know which version you have? Java is normally purchased from the Minecraft website and Bedrock is normally purchased from the Microsoft store.

Let us know, so we may be able to help you further.
Thema:

1. Can't install normal version of the minecraft bedrock edition - Similar Threads - Can't install normal

2. Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?: So yesterday I bought Minecraft deluxe edition JAVA and Bedrock. As I proceeded to installation, it displays an error that it couldn't find connection towards the Microsoft Store. After signing in...
  3. I play virtual gaming and I can't install it, I need help

in XBoX on Windows
    I play virtual gaming and I can't install it, I need help: I play virtual gaming and I am having a hard time downloading the game and I need help if someone can help me please? 85094ede-f6b5-425c-b2ad-fc8e15617c7d
  4. I get the error 0x80070490 and 0x80073CF9 and I also can't install the gaming services. I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I get the error 0x80070490 and 0x80073CF9 and I also can't install the gaming services. I...: Since I have bought the new laptop when I launch the xbox app it says the error code mentioned above and asks for updates and even after contacting the customer care and folllowing all the steos...
  5. Why can't I install minecraft on my Samsung galaxy A14 even though I do all the comon ways...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft on my Samsung galaxy A14 even though I do all the comon ways...: I can't get minecraft on my Samsung galaxy A14 but it gives me an error every time and I have tried all the common was to fix it but it won't work fa98b81c-b4fd-4be3-be0e-1ee1f5b028e3
  6. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  7. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...
  8. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  9. Can't install sea of thieves as I have a red x on the system requirements even though I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't install sea of thieves as I have a red x on the system requirements even though I...: I have a Ryzen 3 3100 Gt 1030 2 GB 16 GB RAM Can't install sea of thieves because I have X on system requirements even though I meet all the requirements as I had sea of thieves on my...
  10. Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC: I want to start by saying I've spent 2.5 hours on the phone with both Xbox support and Windows support regarding this issue. The first person from Xbox support tried everything she had in her...