Can't install microsoft rewards

Discus and support Can't install microsoft rewards in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi i recently started doing that microsoft rewards thing and i wanted to transfer some xbox points i got while playing to microsoft rewards xbox app... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Matyáš Glumbik, Apr 30, 2023.

1. Can't install microsoft rewards

Hi i recently started doing that microsoft rewards thing and i wanted to transfer some xbox points i got while playing to microsoft rewards xbox app but the app wasnt starting and only solution i find was reinstalling that app so i did uninstall it but now i cant find anywhere the app on microsoft store or else everytime i type microsoft rewards only thing i got is the flight simulator and i tried filtering the apps searching everywhere but nothing. So my last hope is here hope someone knows the answer to my problem thank you.

:)

Matyáš Glumbik, Apr 30, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello Matyáš, sorry to hear you're having trouble with the Rewards.

Which system were you using the app on please? If you're on PC try going to https://rewards.bing.com
  3. WaunaKeegan11 Win User

Buying Xbox 360 game DLC content with Microsoft rewards points

4. RomkaZzz Win User

Rewards

5. KOSTASXANTHOPOULOS1 Win User

I can not open Microsoft rewards

I have change region but I can't still open Microsoft rewards
  6. Spazpol Win User

Microsoft rewards not working

Thema:

1. Can't install microsoft rewards - Similar Threads - Can't install microsoft

2. Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?: So yesterday I bought Minecraft deluxe edition JAVA and Bedrock. As I proceeded to installation, it displays an error that it couldn't find connection towards the Microsoft Store. After signing in...
  3. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  4. Can't install games on PC through Xbox and Microsoft Store apps; getting error code 0x80070005.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install games on PC through Xbox and Microsoft Store apps; getting error code 0x80070005.: Specifically, I am trying to install Sea of Thieves. I have had this game since around launch and so had this game installed previously, but I had uninstalled after not playing for a long time and...
  5. Microsoft Store can't install the Xbox app with error code: 0x80d06809

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store can't install the Xbox app with error code: 0x80d06809: Hi, I'm not sure what's going on with the Xbox Game Pass. I can't re-install/ update anything from the Microsoft Store. At first, I tried to install a game on the Xbox Game Pass, and it still...
  6. I can't run games installed through the Microsoft Store and Xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't run games installed through the Microsoft Store and Xbox.: In the start menu there is a white bar under the icons of applications that were installed via ms-store and xbox [img] [img] I've already tried reinstalling Gaming Services and followed all the...
  7. Can't install any app on any microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install any app on any microsoft store: I've gone through the microsft store troubleshooters, set different ownership for package registry editor andran wsreset but nothing is working. The same error occurs for every app. error code...
  8. Why can't I install anything in the Microsoft Store?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I install anything in the Microsoft Store?: I've had this problem for about 2 months. but I first notice it when I was on my Xbox app and I couldn't update anything. I thought it might be the app because I've had problems with it before, so...
  9. Can't install a disc game from Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install a disc game from Microsoft store: Hey, I am trying to download Fallout 4 on my Xbox series X but I can't install from Microsoft store. It should say install, you own this when a disc is in the console but it doesn't say it. If I...
  10. I can't install grounded via the xbox app or the microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install grounded via the xbox app or the microsoft store: I bought gamepass to play grounded with my friends. I went to the microsoft store to download the game but it didn't allow me to install. The option to install is there but when i click on it it...