Can't install Microsoft Flight Simulator. the progress bar is stuck on 0% while trying to...

Discus and support Can't install Microsoft Flight Simulator. the progress bar is stuck on 0% while trying to... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Can't install the game, I've been trying to install it for 3 days now without success. I've tried everything! from reformatting my entire system twice... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Rareshark, Aug 22, 2020.

1. Rareshark
    Rareshark Guest

Can't install Microsoft Flight Simulator. the progress bar is stuck on 0% while trying to...

Can't install the game, I've been trying to install it for 3 days now without success. I've tried everything! from reformatting my entire system twice to deleting the packages file and reinstalling the
    xbox app. Nothing works.

Been working day and night searching for a solution online and I found nothing.

The installer is trying to download the same file and it is stuck on 0% (please look at the pictures) I left the installer to download all night long with very good internet speed (20mb per second) and
    it is still at 0%

Why do I have to go through so much trouble trying to download a game that was hyped for me several months?! this I can't understand...

Can't install Microsoft Flight Simulator. the progress bar is stuck on 0% while trying to... [​IMG]

Can't install Microsoft Flight Simulator. the progress bar is stuck on 0% while trying to... [​IMG]

:)

Rareshark, Aug 22, 2020
  2. poehlmt Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator stuck on Please Wait...

https://steamah.com/microsoft-flight-simulator-fix-for-stuck-on-please-wait-3-68gib-remaining/

For me this worked, it was pretty much because the launcher wasn't able to decompress some files correctly. navigate
    your way to your roaming file (%appdata%), find your way to Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\Official\Steam, delete all files that are not folders (for me I had like 6 packages at the bottom of my listing that were files not folders), then rerun the launcher
    and it should correctly install them.

Hope this helps! Good luck
  3. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Why I'm permanetly offline on my Xbox?

Hello Afruzu how are you?

My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant.

What appears when you try to connect your internet on your Xbox? Are there any error codes or warnings?

Yes you can play this game offline, however you need to download content from it so you can play offline.

1-Open "My Games & Apps" on the Xbox console by choosing the "My Games & Apps" tile on the Xbox Dashboard or by opening the Xbox Guide and choosing the "My Games & Apps" option.
    2-Find Microsoft Flight Simulator in the "Games" section of "My Games & Apps". Note: If you are installing or pre-installing Microsoft Flight Simulator, the game will immediately appear in the "Games" section and you can do this during installation.
    3-Open the Microsoft Flight Simulator "More Options" menu by highlighting Microsoft Flight Simulator under "My Games & Apps" and pressing the "Menu" button on your Xbox controller.
    4-In the Microsoft Flight Simulator "More options" menu, navigate to the "Manage games and add-ons" option and open it.
    5-On the Microsoft Flight Simulator "Manage Games and Add-ons" screen, highlight and open "Microsoft Flight Simulator" on the right side of the screen.
    In the "Microsoft Flight Simulator" menu, navigate to and select the "Manage installation to (storage device)" option.
    7-On the Microsoft Flight Simulator "Manage Installation" screen, navigate to the "World - offline mode" add-on in the Microsoft Flight Simulator base game. Note: Selecting the "World - Offline Mode" add-on will install it, while unchecking it will either uninstall the add-on or prevent it from being installed.
    8-After making the changes, navigate and select the "Save Changes" option on the right side of the screen.
    9-Your Xbox will automatically update the Microsoft Flight Simulator installation in the background.

https://www.windowscentral.com/microsoft-flight-simulator-xbox-offline-mode-pack

This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.'12
  4. WilliamAlexander8 Win User

0x800701b1 in Gaming Services UI when launching Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

I think it's worth adding here the fact that flight simulator is showing in the Xbox app as trying to be installed - 123Gb worth. In fact there are 2 flight sims showing - 1 for the basic edition and the other for the premium deluxe which I bought. There are download progress bars that don't move and there's a remark "something went wrong" on both. They're both 123Gb.

Funny enough, The same app shows where the sim is installed.

I'm not a programmer but I think somebody made a mistake.
  5. XBF John Win User

マイクロソフトFlightシミュレーターが一生起動できない [Microsoft Flight simulator can't start for life]

こんにちは、

ここでは、マイクロソフトフライトシミュレータのアップデートの更新とメンテナンスに関する記事です: All versions - How to maintain and update Microsoft Flight Simulator? – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support (zendesk.com)

あなたはまた、ループに立ち往生している可能性があります。このスレッドを解決してく さい

How to fix Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Stuck Checking for Updates - Microsoft Community

最高のよろしく、

[上記のテキストは機械翻訳されており、元の投稿の正確な表現ではない可能性があります。

Hello,

Here is an article about updating and maintaining your updates for Microsoft Flight Simulator: All versions - How to maintain and update Microsoft Flight Simulator? – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support (zendesk.com)

You also may be stuck in a loop. Please try this thread for a solution.

How to fix Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Stuck Checking for Updates - Microsoft Community

Best Regards,

6. XBF John Win User
Thema:

1. Can't install Microsoft Flight Simulator. the progress bar is stuck on 0% while trying to... - Similar Threads - Can't install Microsoft

2. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  3. Can't install games on PC through Xbox and Microsoft Store apps; getting error code 0x80070005.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install games on PC through Xbox and Microsoft Store apps; getting error code 0x80070005.: Specifically, I am trying to install Sea of Thieves. I have had this game since around launch and so had this game installed previously, but I had uninstalled after not playing for a long time and...
  4. Microsoft Store can't install the Xbox app with error code: 0x80d06809

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store can't install the Xbox app with error code: 0x80d06809: Hi, I'm not sure what's going on with the Xbox Game Pass. I can't re-install/ update anything from the Microsoft Store. At first, I tried to install a game on the Xbox Game Pass, and it still...
  5. I can't run games installed through the Microsoft Store and Xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't run games installed through the Microsoft Store and Xbox.: In the start menu there is a white bar under the icons of applications that were installed via ms-store and xbox [img] [img] I've already tried reinstalling Gaming Services and followed all the...
  6. Can't install any app on any microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install any app on any microsoft store: I've gone through the microsft store troubleshooters, set different ownership for package registry editor andran wsreset but nothing is working. The same error occurs for every app. error code...
  7. Why can't I install anything in the Microsoft Store?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I install anything in the Microsoft Store?: I've had this problem for about 2 months. but I first notice it when I was on my Xbox app and I couldn't update anything. I thought it might be the app because I've had problems with it before, so...
  8. Can't install a disc game from Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install a disc game from Microsoft store: Hey, I am trying to download Fallout 4 on my Xbox series X but I can't install from Microsoft store. It should say install, you own this when a disc is in the console but it doesn't say it. If I...
  9. I can't install grounded via the xbox app or the microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install grounded via the xbox app or the microsoft store: I bought gamepass to play grounded with my friends. I went to the microsoft store to download the game but it didn't allow me to install. The option to install is there but when i click on it it...
  10. Can't install microsoft rewards

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't install microsoft rewards: Hi i recently started doing that microsoft rewards thing and i wanted to transfer some xbox points i got while playing to microsoft rewards xbox app but the app wasnt starting and only solution i...