Cant install Gta 5 Xbox Series X|S version to my Series S console

Discus and support Cant install Gta 5 Xbox Series X|S version to my Series S console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] Hello I brought the Gta 5 from game pass to my Series S console but cant install X|S version it says "doesnt need to be installed" also when i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Madame Crab, Aug 27, 2023.

1. Madame Crab
    Madame Crab Guest

Cant install Gta 5 Xbox Series X|S version to my Series S console [​IMG]
    Hello

I brought the Gta 5 from game pass to my Series S console but cant install X|S version it says "doesnt need to be installed" also when i launch the game it looks xbox 360 graphics. So how can install that version of game or do i even need to do that ?

Will be waiting for a solution.

Thx.

:)

Madame Crab, Aug 27, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

GTA + doesn't work

GTA+ is only available for the Xbox Series X|S version of the game. If you are using the Xbox One version, then GTA+ will not work. Make sure you are using the Xbox Series X|S version of the game.
  3. EzequielNeves19 Win User

My friend has gta online on Xbox series X and I have the full game on Xbox one, but we can’t play online together… does he need to buy the full game?

It's important to know which game your friend bought.

I say this because there are currently three versions of the Series X/S game. Gta 5 Online, Gta 5 Series X/S and Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S).

If he has purchased Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S), which gives access to the game for Xbox One and Xbox Series S/X, he can play online with you as long as he downloads the Xbox One version, so you and he will have the same save and can play online.

If he is a Game Pass Ultimate subscriber he can download the game in the Xbox One version and play with you.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

can i as a xbox one x user use gta + on the xbox one version of gta

GTA+ is only available for the Xbox Series X|S console version of GTA V. The Xbox One version of the game is not supported.
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

I bought a shark card and still haven't gotten any update if it works pls help

Are you playing the Xbox One version or the Series X/S version of GTA Online?

Please make sure your version matches the shark card you purchased. Shark Cards for the Series X/S version will show "(Xbox Series X|S)" in the name in the order history.
  6. JaredRangel Win User

Why does Xbox one version of GTA online work on series x but not the series x version

Ok I have both versions of GTA downloaded on my series x the Xbox one version works fine on the series x I then downloaded the series s/x version on the series x I then launched the game and it gives the error message
Thema:

1. Cant install Gta 5 Xbox Series X|S version to my Series S console - Similar Threads - Cant install Gta

2. Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates: My Xbox 360 4GB will not connect to the internet or perform system updates. It can recognize the WiFi signal, but it wont connect. Setting up a wired connection allows it to connect to the...
  3. Status Code: 445E - 4497 - 1600 - 267F - C000 - 0185 Cant install xbox 360 update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Status Code: 445E - 4497 - 1600 - 267F - C000 - 0185 Cant install xbox 360 update: hello, Ive recently been trying to update my xbox 360 with the latest update, and ive tried to download it through xbox live and usb device and nothing worked, ive also went to the update...
  4. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  5. i can install games but it cant install apps

in XBoX on Windows
    i can install games but it cant install apps: So, basically i cant install apps, when i try to install games like minecraft / fortnite (or another random game) it installs perfectly, but when i try to install any app like youtube / prime...
  6. why I cant install racing wheel drivers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why I cant install racing wheel drivers?: why I cant install racing wheel drivers? I get this error and cant solve the problem, help me to solve this please... 4143c1d7-679e-4aa1-aecb-9597383a149c
  7. Cant install forza horizon 5 error code 0x800700e9

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install forza horizon 5 error code 0x800700e9: Whenever i try to install fh5 it says error code 0x800700e9 i have tried all fixes here none worked sadly. 240eb851-c7e0-4a4c-a86c-9f5831acc834
  8. EA Sports FC 24. Just bought it on MS Store but cant install on PC. Refund needed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Sports FC 24. Just bought it on MS Store but cant install on PC. Refund needed: Hello everyone, Dont know if it is a common issue, but today on MS Store I saw a 70% OFF on EA Sports FC 24 so i went ahead and bought it, mind you I was on my PC (logged on both XBOX and EA...
  9. Cant install forza 4 with game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install forza 4 with game pass.: Im using windows 10. im trying to install forza 4 but it is giving me 0x803f8007 error. This issue is only with this game. Please let me know any fixes. bd82c78e-1998-4835-83bc-ec6f67d55fa7
  10. Installing Anything But Cant Give a Installation Path

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installing Anything But Cant Give a Installation Path: If i want to download and install the Minecraft Launcher it says to me hey where do u want to install it fine until here. But then if i try to select a folder like a newly created one by myself...