Can't install game I own

Discus and support Can't install game I own in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all. I'm having some trouble installing a game I own on my PC. I've uninstalled the GameServices, restarted my PC. Uninstalled Xbox app and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dewald Els, Sep 30, 2023.

1. Dewald Els
    Dewald Els Guest

Can't install game I own

Hello all. I'm having some trouble installing a game I own on my PC. I've uninstalled the GameServices, restarted my PC. Uninstalled Xbox app and reinstalled, but no luck.

I did recently reset my PC and some games were installed on my D:\ drive. I deleted the XboxGames folder and tried to install the Hades on my C: drive and D: drive and get the same error. Clicking on the Find Help link takes me to a generic FAQ with no useful info Can't install game I own :(

Any help would be appreciated Can't install game I own :)

Can't install game I own [​IMG]

:)

Dewald Els, Sep 30, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Can't install game I own

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

Here are a few things to check:
    - Check that you didn't hit your Windows device limit.
    - Check that your internet is properly connected.
    - Check that the Xbox network isn't down.
    - Check that your storage device isn't full.
    - Check that your Xbox games are installed on the correct drive.

Here are a few troubleshooting tips you can try:
    - Restart your device.
    - Update Windows.
    - Update device drivers.
    - Update the Xbox and Gaming Services apps.
    - Sign in to the Xbox App and the Store using the same account.
    - Remove and reinstall Gaming Services.
    - Get additional PC installation help.

For more details on the above and more troubleshooting tips, kindly visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-games-windows-10

I hope this helps resolve your query. Happy Gaming.
  3. iToak Win User

Can't install owned game

Very good info was not aware you can clear the cache by holding down the xbox button.
  4. Honda Man 04 Win User

Can't install owned game

Have you checked your purchase history with the account that you redeemed the code? The game should show in your history, which would mean that you should be able to redownload it.
  5. Exawt Win User

Can't install owned game

Revisa si esta en el perfil que comprarte el juego
  6. JoelAlves1987 Win User

Can't install owned game

Na verdade o que pode estar acontecendo e talvez voce nao esta logando com a conta em que voce resgatou o jogo.
Thema:

Can't install game I own

1. Can't install game I own - Similar Threads - Can't install game

2. I play virtual gaming and I can't install it, I need help

in XBoX on Windows
    I play virtual gaming and I can't install it, I need help: I play virtual gaming and I am having a hard time downloading the game and I need help if someone can help me please? 85094ede-f6b5-425c-b2ad-fc8e15617c7d
  3. I get the error 0x80070490 and 0x80073CF9 and I also can't install the gaming services. I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I get the error 0x80070490 and 0x80073CF9 and I also can't install the gaming services. I...: Since I have bought the new laptop when I launch the xbox app it says the error code mentioned above and asks for updates and even after contacting the customer care and folllowing all the steos...
  4. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  5. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...
  6. Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC: I want to start by saying I've spent 2.5 hours on the phone with both Xbox support and Windows support regarding this issue. The first person from Xbox support tried everything she had in her...
  7. Can't install any Ubisoft game through Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install any Ubisoft game through Game Pass: Hello, I can't seem to install any Ubisoft game on the Xbox pc app only three dots come up on the install button. I've tried to Uninstall other apps/games but that hasn't worked please help me....
  8. Error 0x80073d19 - Can't install new games/Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x80073d19 - Can't install new games/Minecraft: Can't seem to figure this one out. Says "Something unexpected happened." and gives this error code 0x80073d19 602466b2-0b6b-4706-bb99-8d1704e3fb73
  9. I have a FIFA 19 game disc and can't install on my XBOX ONE console. It only installs up to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a FIFA 19 game disc and can't install on my XBOX ONE console. It only installs up to...: I have a FIFA 19 game disc and can't install on my XBOX ONE console. It only installs up to 17.1% I have tried different methods, but nothing works... fc8861b4-2237-4daa-9aab-13e01e78d2eb
  10. Can't install games on PC through Xbox and Microsoft Store apps; getting error code 0x80070005.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install games on PC through Xbox and Microsoft Store apps; getting error code 0x80070005.: Specifically, I am trying to install Sea of Thieves. I have had this game since around launch and so had this game installed previously, but I had uninstalled after not playing for a long time and...