Can’t install Forza Horizon 5

Discus and support Can’t install Forza Horizon 5 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’m trying to install Forza Horizon 5 on Gamepass through my PC. I had it in the past but now that I have disk space in reinstalling it. However, I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by myvixx74, Dec 27, 2023.

1. myvixx74
    myvixx74 Guest

I’m trying to install Forza Horizon 5 on Gamepass through my PC. I had it in the past but now that I have disk space in reinstalling it. However, I tried to install it and the button greyed out, and then a minute later a drive install selection pop up loaded but not the actual drop down to select where you want it to go. I’ve tried Winsock reset, powershell reset, even restarting services, but I’m at halt here. Any help would be appreciated!

:)

myvixx74, Dec 27, 2023
  2. CorgiSumo36329 Win User

Error code 0x8007013d when trying to install the new cod

I can’t install Forza horizon 5
  3. MarvinaPerez Win User

Hi, my name is Marvina and I will be happy to help you.

I'm sorry you have this problem, researching on the internet I was able to find that in the forum, the independent advisor Gerardo, recommends the following steps for a solution.

Before performing each step please close the Xbox app completely and make sure it is not running in the background. At the end of each step, test if the problem is resolved, if not, please continue with the others.

1. Verify that there are no updates available on your Windows, if so please update it including any optional updates that you may have available:

https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/windows/act...

2. Perform a hard reset of your Xbox app. To do this, you must type in the Windows search engine and open the following: Applications and features.

Find the "Xbox" application and select it, after clicking on Advanced Options, in this window make sure that the "Xbox App Services" option is Enabled, then click on "Reset" at the bottom and confirm the process .

Restart your PC after performing this step.

3. In Windows Search search for “Windows Powershell” and run it as administrator.

- Copy and paste the following command and then press Enter on your keyboard:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-Appxpackage –allusers

- Restart your PC and check if the problem is solved, if it has not been solved please in your Windows search engine type "Applications and Features", search for the "Microsoft Store" application and select it, then click on Advanced Options , then select "Finish" and then "Reset" and confirm the process.

- Restart your PC again, after opening the Microsoft Store and logging in, then do the same with the Xbox application, open it and log in and check if the problem is solved.

4. Open the Microsoft Store, in the upper right corner, click the three dots, and then select "Downloads and updates". Select the "Get updates" option to download and install any available updates. Completing this process verifies if the problem is solved.

5. Type "Services" in the Windows search engine and open the application. Verify that the service called "Xbox Live Auth Manager" is running, if not, right click on it and select Start.

6. Check if the same problem happens to you if you log in with another user on your PC,

Hoping the information is useful for you.

Information source (credits):
    https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/2901c290-9124-4257-b213-70794e5d0106

Best regards,
    Marvina.
  4. lvnleysoul69 Win User

Forza Horizon 5 gets stuck on preparing and then cancles - Windows 11

This is what helped me and got Forza to download.
    1. Go into the Microsoft Store and search Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition.
    2. Next you want to click on Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition and you want to click Install from the Xbox app.
    3. This will take you to the Xbox app and when it takes you to the Forza game scroll down and look at the tab named "Included in this bundle" And click Forza Horizon 5.
    4. This should take you to the regular Forza Horizon 5 game rather than the Standard Edition, And then you want to click install and this should download the game.

Hope this helps have a good day!
  5. lvnleysoul69 Win User

Incomplete download, after reboot cannot download nor can i free up space

Hi, I'm lvnley and this is what helped me and got Forza to download!
    2. Next you want to click on Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition and you want to click Install from the Xbox app.
    3. This will take you to the Xbox app and when it takes you to the Forza game scroll down and look at the tab named "Included in this bundle" And click Forza Horizon 5.
    4. This should take you to the regular Forza Horizon 5 game rather than the Standard Edition, And then you want to click install and this should download the game.

6. lvnleysoul69 Win User

Cannot install FH5 for seemingly no reason

Hi, I'm lvnley and this is what helped me and got Forza to download!

Thema:

1. Can’t install Forza Horizon 5 - Similar Threads - Can’t install Forza

2. Xbox dev mode help can’t install safe mode on Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox dev mode help can’t install safe mode on Xbox: I just started setting up dev mode on my Xbox but now I’m trying to install safe exit and the other things I need but I keep getting hit with an error message saying the install failed can someone...
  3. I can’t get mw3 to install?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t get mw3 to install?: Hi , I had to uninstall mw3 because it wouldn’t update now it won’t download or install 05b38637-29df-4f72-b9c1-86cca6ad5c32
  4. Can’t install rainbow six siege on Xbox one S despite having the game pass corr

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t install rainbow six siege on Xbox one S despite having the game pass corr: It’s my understanding that Xbox game pass core includes rainbow six siege. This is the only reason I bought the game pass. However, when I go to install it I’m only give the option to buy game...
  5. Two Xbox’s one has all of our games to play an other only has them installed can’t be played

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two Xbox’s one has all of our games to play an other only has them installed can’t be played: Two Xbox’s the Xbox series x has all my games and DLC on it. Well my Xbox one can see everything installed but can’t play any games or DLC. For example I have a sims 4 disc so I put that in to...
  6. Can’t install MW3 on xbox one? Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t install MW3 on xbox one? Please help: Hi; I bought MW3 on xbox one and tried to install, but keep getting error message saying can’t launch this. I’ve cleared my cache by holding the power button and unplugging. I’ve also...
  7. Can’t install anything on my asus computer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t install anything on my asus computer: Hi, I need some advice regarding windows 11 pro, I can’t install anything on my Asus gaming pc can’t install updates, can’t install iTunes I got ea install and install paradise burnout but that’s...
  8. Why can’t I install Conan exiles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I install Conan exiles: I’m trying to install Conan exiles on gamepass and it says it’s installable but when I try to install it it says it’s not sold separately and only lets me download the nudity dlc but it shows on...
  9. I have two minecraft games installed and I can’t uninstall either of them does anyone know...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have two minecraft games installed and I can’t uninstall either of them does anyone know...: Does anyone know how I can fix this issue with me having two Minecraft’s d78dab61-ebdf-4de3-b58d-5c4d5c4d179d
  10. Can’t install games to D drive Xbox PC game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t install games to D drive Xbox PC game pass?: I’ve tried multiple steps and reformatting the drive and still no luck. Some games work but games like Fallout just won’t install on D drive and I have no more room on C drive....