Can't Install Forza Horizon 3 DLCs in 2022 ?

Discus and support Can't Install Forza Horizon 3 DLCs in 2022 ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently i changed my whole setup and went to reinstall Forza Horizon 3 and 4, i have both Ultimate Versions with all released content on my account,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by -Gustavo, Jul 9, 2022.

1. -Gustavo
    -Gustavo Guest

Recently i changed my whole setup and went to reinstall Forza Horizon 3 and 4, i have both Ultimate Versions with all released content on my account, and back in the day i had to install both Forza Horizon 3 DLCs (Blizzard Mountain and Hot Wheels) separately from the base game, but now, i cant find them anymore in the actual XBOX app in Windows 10.

I went to the Store app and i have the Expasion Pass purchased , but i cant download this content anymore because it sends me to XBOX app and the pages are gone. One of the best Horizon games, please dont let it die this way.

Can't Install Forza Horizon 3 DLCs in 2022 ? [​IMG]

Can't Install Forza Horizon 3 DLCs in 2022 ? [​IMG]

:)

-Gustavo, Jul 9, 2022
  2. Woocash23 Win User

I own ultimate edition on PC, use your links, but "Install to" button is not present - there's "Not available separately" button instead. I'm logged in to my account of course. Any other idea?
  3. -Gustavo Win User

Unfortunately they aren't, the library only shows the Expansion Pass but you can't go anywhere from there

[​IMG]
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

if you own the dlc on console it auto installs it when you install the game, if not then you do not own the dlc on that current account.
  5. averagewindowstenuse Win User

Guys I had the same problem, but found a different solution.

In case you were wondering, and for anyone else that needs help, what I did was: installed Forza Horizon 3 (in my case loaded in the physical game disc), then hovered over the game icon (on Xbox) and pressed menu button then selected 'manage game and add-ons'. From this screen, you should select the option on the top right that says the game name and icon. Selecting it brings up another small menu. Press manage installation. Now it will show you all the add-ons you own including expansions and you have the capability of selecting everything related to the game, saving you from doing so manually. If you don't want to install every add-on, just check every add-on you do want and press save changes. They will then begin downloading. I do agree that this is very much hidden away and doesn't make much sense. I almost felt like it was some marketing technique to stop you from playing content you own, forcing you to spend money on the new hot wheels expansion for Forza Horizon 5. I also find it odd that other games have automatically installed add-ons automatically, however FH3 didn't (something to do with it not being available from the store any more).

Hope this helps!
  6. Mclt - Win User

Thank you so much Gustavo. This solution also worked for me !

if Microsoft agents see this message : this not normal that we cannot install it anymore from the console a DLC we paid for. 😤
Thema:

1. Can't Install Forza Horizon 3 DLCs in 2022 ? - Similar Threads - Can't Install Forza

2. Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?: So yesterday I bought Minecraft deluxe edition JAVA and Bedrock. As I proceeded to installation, it displays an error that it couldn't find connection towards the Microsoft Store. After signing in...
  3. I play virtual gaming and I can't install it, I need help

in XBoX on Windows
    I play virtual gaming and I can't install it, I need help: I play virtual gaming and I am having a hard time downloading the game and I need help if someone can help me please? 85094ede-f6b5-425c-b2ad-fc8e15617c7d
  4. I get the error 0x80070490 and 0x80073CF9 and I also can't install the gaming services. I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I get the error 0x80070490 and 0x80073CF9 and I also can't install the gaming services. I...: Since I have bought the new laptop when I launch the xbox app it says the error code mentioned above and asks for updates and even after contacting the customer care and folllowing all the steos...
  5. Why can't I install minecraft on my Samsung galaxy A14 even though I do all the comon ways...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft on my Samsung galaxy A14 even though I do all the comon ways...: I can't get minecraft on my Samsung galaxy A14 but it gives me an error every time and I have tried all the common was to fix it but it won't work fa98b81c-b4fd-4be3-be0e-1ee1f5b028e3
  6. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  7. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...
  8. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  9. Why can't I download and install Forza Horizon 5 from Xbox app on Windows 11?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download and install Forza Horizon 5 from Xbox app on Windows 11?: I have tried everything I could to make it work, everything that is written in support and it still doesn't work. I just get an error message and the code is: 0x87e0000f...
  10. Can't install or uninstall Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install or uninstall Forza Horizon 4: Forza Horizon 4 was crashing to desktop on start so i uninstalled it but I dont think it uninstalled correctly as now when I went to reinstall it on a different drive it went from the 70~gb...