Can't install Forza 7 on my PC

Discus and support Can't install Forza 7 on my PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I have Forza 7 on my Xbox One from day one. And now, I want to instal it on my PC. But, in the store, i havn't the option "Install" only purchase.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Tr1stanus, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Tr1stanus
    Tr1stanus Guest

Hi, I have Forza 7 on my Xbox One from day one. And now, I want to instal it on my PC. But, in the store, i havn't the option "Install" only purchase.

Help ?

:)

Tr1stanus, Oct 12, 2018
  2. problem

i just bought forza 7 earlier and haven't been able to download and install the game. The DLCs installed fine. Another game was downloaded and installed fine. Forza 7 is saying it can't access Xbox live. It keeps saying that i'm not connected but I am. Even
    now that xbox live services are back up according to xbox.com/status, i still can't get forza 7 to install. Tried resetting. Tried deleting local cache and reinstalling.

So, the problem is on their end. They said they would txt me once it gets fixed, but then they just texted me a little while ago to say xbox live was back up but i still can't install Forza 7.

EasyListening, Oct 12, 2018
  3. ManicPatrik
    ManicPatrik Guest
    Problem. Please help

I have a problem

I have the original forza 7 motorsport on xbox one.

But i want to play it on my pc with keyborad . But cant install it it says i have to buy it. Cant fint it in installed games on my xbox on windows store

What to do.

Ty

ManicPatrik, Oct 12, 2018
  4. Can't install Forza 7 on my PC

Hi Tr1stanus,

You are sure that you purchased the game with this account because if you got the game from a gamesharing buddy you need to purchase the game again

ForzaDrift Girl, Oct 12, 2018
  5. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest
    Hi, it could also be that you just need to check your game library in the store.

Open the store, on the top right corner of the window click on the three dots, that brings down a menu, in there select the My library option, give it a minute or two and any content the account owns will be listed, you can then install anything that is
    play anywhere etc from there.

EggsBoxJuan, Oct 12, 2018
  6. Tr1stanus
    Tr1stanus Guest
    I have only one account from xbox live. And in my library, it doesn't appear .....

Tr1stanus, Oct 12, 2018
  7. FreakRoach
    FreakRoach Guest
    Are you logged in to your PC with the same Microsoft Account that you used to buy the game on Xbox?

You can check whether you own Forza 7 on PC by opening Microsoft Store, and then clicking on three dots next to your profile photo on top right, and select My library. If you own the game it will show up there, if not then may be you own it on a different
    Microsoft account.

FreakRoach, Oct 12, 2018
  8. Can't install Forza 7 on my PC

Was your Forza 7 on disc or digital copy. If it was disc, then that would explain why it's asking you to purchase the game instead of install.

StuartATrueRed, Oct 12, 2018
  9. Tr1stanus
    Tr1stanus Guest
    Yeah i have the disc. So i must use the CD on my PC ?

Tr1stanus, Oct 12, 2018
  10. No you can't use the disc on your pc, you have to purchase the game on the pc to play it on there.

StuartATrueRed, Oct 13, 2018
  11. Tr1stanus
    Tr1stanus Guest
    I have to buy it twice ? Why Sea of Thieves for example works on the two support ?

Tr1stanus, Oct 13, 2018
  12. ItsLC Gaming
    ItsLC Gaming Guest
    the play anywhere part of the games only applies to digital copies

getting a disc for xbox one means you can only play it there

ItsLC Gaming, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forza 7 on pc

2. forza 7 wont install pc