Cant install forza 4 from the store

Discus and support Cant install forza 4 from the store in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Ive tried many times to download and install forza . It gets to about 85% and says cant install try later . Then it starts downloading again ? Can any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by StefanFalzon, Oct 7, 2018.

1. StefanFalzon
    StefanFalzon Guest

Ive tried many times to download and install forza . It gets to about 85% and says cant install try later . Then it starts downloading again ? Can any one help me please .. thankyou

:)

StefanFalzon, Oct 7, 2018
  2. NinjaBawse
    NinjaBawse Guest
    Cant re-install game add-ons on my Repaired Xbox One...

Update: I was able to re-install my Forza 5 add-ons but I still cant install the Expedition add-on. Im guessing there is a problem with the store? Either way it still sucks that I cant play the the new Titanfall maps...

NinjaBawse, Oct 7, 2018
  3. game to scratched to be installed

I just installed my friends Forza 4 disc and then tried to play from the hdd with my scratched disc but it said "Disc Required. Insert the Forza Motorsport 4 Disc 1 game disc." Now there are two copies of Forza 4 in My Games and it will only let me play
    my version with my disc and the installed version with my friends disc...therefore it doesnt work, i cant play the installed version with my scratched disc. Is there a way to make this work? I dont want to buy another forza 4 disc, this is already my second
    one, i should of installed it haha. I can still play half of the tracks but freeze up on the other half.

Jono is bored, Oct 7, 2018
  4. Cant install forza 4 from the store

Good night. Try install the game again. Or restarted the console to verified that continue the downloading.

white knight ax, Oct 7, 2018
  5. StefanFalzon
    StefanFalzon Guest
    Hi there ! Thankyou for responding to my post . I am downloading the game again now im currently on 63% i have tryed before but i will try again . Just want to play the game haha

6. StefanFalzon
    StefanFalzon Guest
    Its not on my xbox its on my pc . Normally i buy games through steam but this one is obvously not on there .. thanks again

7. XBF Leslie D
    XBF Leslie D Guest
    XBF Leslie D, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant download forza horizon 4 from microsoft store

2. cant install forza horizon